Like Tree12Likes
  • 3 Post By czb
  • 8 Post By Trixie
  • 1 Post By CornFlakegrl

Thread: Abused Child Thought Her Name Was "Idiot"

Default Abused Child Thought Her Name Was "Idiot"

Arkansas couple accused of zip-tying child to bed

By WDTN StaffPublished: August 16, 2016, 5:06 pm Updated: August 16, 2016, 5:09 pm

HOT SPRINGS, Ark. (AP) — Police have arrested a Hot Springs, Arkansas, couple on battery and abuse charges for allegedly zip-tying a 4-year-old girl to her bed as punishment.
    Hot Springs police arrested the girl’s mother and the woman’s boyfriend last week on suspicion of domestic battery, permitting the abuse of a minor and endangering the welfare of a minor.
    According to the report, Hot Springs police officers responded to Cooper-Anthony Mercy Child Advocacy Center after Arkansas Department of Human Services workers and center employees examined the 4-year-old girl and determined she had been abused.
    She had deep purple bruising on her bottom, lower back and legs; a black eye; swollen right cheek; a bruise on her forehead; healing scars across her back; and dried blood in the corner of her mouth. The girl also had ligature marks on her wrists indicating she had been restrained, and appeared to be malnourished, according to the police report.
    Officers asked the girl her name, and she reportedly responded, “idiot.” Another juvenile at the residence reportedly confirmed the girl had been tied up and was referred to as “idiot.”
    The Sentinel-Record reports the child is now in state custody. The mother and boyfriend remain in the Garland County jail Tuesday.

That poor kid and her sister, this story just broke my heart. Apparently this 30 year old woman has six kids! The other four live with their biological father but the last two were stuck with these animals. Actually animals are better parents than these two, these monsters.

Picture of the little girl with ligature marks.

The Sentinel-Record
    Colbie McCloud The Sentinel-Record

Couple arrested after girl, 4, allegedly zip tied to furniture, abused

This article was published August 16, 2016 at 4:00 a.m.
    A 4-year-old Hot Springs girl who was taken into state custody last week reportedly had been zip tied to furniture as a punishment by her mother and her mother's live-in boyfriend and thought her name was "idiot," according to an arrest report.
    The mother and the boyfriend, Jennifer Diane Denen, 30, and Clarence Eugene Reed, 47, who both list a Cones Road address, were taken into custody shortly after 3 p.m. Friday and charged with felony counts of first-degree domestic battery, punishable by up to 20 years in prison, and permitting abuse of a minor and first-degree endangering the welfare of a minor, each punishable by up to six years.
    They were each being held Monday on $500,000 bond and are set to appear Aug. 23 in Garland County District Court.
    According to the report, Hot Springs police officers responded to Cooper-Anthony Mercy Child Advocacy Center after Arkansas Department of Human Services workers and center employees examined the 4-year-old girl and determined she had been abused.
    She had deep purple bruising on her bottom, lower back and legs; a black eye; swollen right cheek; a bruise on her forehead; healing scars across her back; and dried blood in the corner of her mouth. The girl also had ligature marks on her wrists indicating she had been restrained, and appeared to be malnourished.
    Officers asked the girl her name, and she reportedly responded, "idiot." Another juvenile at the residence reportedly confirmed the girl had been tied up and was referred to as "idiot."
    Reed

Denen and Reed, her live-in boyfriend, were present at the center when officers arrived and transported to the police department for questioning. During an interview, Denen stated she saw Reed strike the 4-year-old on the bottom with a plastic bat. The other juvenile reportedly told Denen that Reed had tied the girl to a chair using plastic zip ties.
    Denen allegedly admitted to not seeking medical care for the girl's injuries and that Reed regularly referred to the child as "idiot" while in her presence.
    Reed allegedly admitted to striking the girl on the bottom with a half-inch thick wooden paddle, but not a plastic bat. He also allegedly admitted that he and Denen had used zip ties to secure the child to her bed after she was observed climbing the cabinets in the kitchen.
    Reed stated he did refer to the child as "idiot," but claimed it was only as a joke.

Hot Springs Sentinel Record - Couple arrested after girl, 4, allegedly zip tied to furniture, abused

Last edited by Neptunia; August 17th, 2016 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Added more information

Another client for lobes. Poor baby.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

czb

another thread i shouldn't have opened ....
    Icepik, Makisa and BelledeJour like this.

omg, you and me both. She thought her name was Idiot? That hurts my heart and brings me to tears. How can there be a god when so many people would do anything to have a baby and can't, while fucking bitches like this have SIX?????????? I hope they both get these asses kicked repeatedly in jail.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

This makes my heart. I don't know how anyone can abuse a child. At the very least, the cycle of abuse has now stopped for her and she can begin her road to recovery, emotionally, psychologically and physically. Bless her.

I'll be honest... when I was about that age, I thought my mom's real name was "whore". There were other things that I believed because it's what I had always heard, seen or experienced, but I won't go into detail.

This gets me in the feels. I hope those two die in a fire for real. Just burn them.
    KrisNine likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Oh that is horrible. I hope those poor children are put into loving homes.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    This makes my heart. I don't know how anyone can abuse a child. At the very least, the cycle of abuse has now stopped for her and she can begin her road to recovery, emotionally, psychologically and physically. Bless her.

I'll be honest... when I was about that age, I thought my mom's real name was "whore". There were other things that I believed because it's what I had always heard, seen or experienced, but I won't go into detail.
    I am so sorry. Big hugs to you.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I cannot believe that beast is only 30 years old. She's not only a hag on the inside, but a hag on the outside as well.

I hope those children go to someone who will love them. My heart just breaks for those poor things.

Thread Information