Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree293Likes

Thread: Cops Shoot and Kill Unarmed Black Men in Baton Rouge and St. Paul

Default Cops Shoot and Kill Unarmed Black Men in Baton Rouge and St. Paul

Baton Rouge

St. Paul

Cops doing their job, coincidence, or just a mindset amongst some members of the police force that think black lives DON'T matter?
    HWBL likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

these motherfuckers.

that's all I've got at the moment. i need to digest this MN one on top of yesterday's.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

It is never ending and I just can't fathom the assholes who can keep defending this. My mind just keeps wondering WTF is going on.
    garysgirl1999, BITTER and HWBL like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I went to the Daily Mail to check out the headlines and the first photo that I saw was that of Alton Sterling lying dead with a bullet hole to his chest. Why must these poor people be exploited even in death? Are we so used to seeing people lying dead in the street at the hands of a cop that it's okay to post photos that should only be shown at the trial of the person that shot them...wait. Nevermind. I'm sure that both Alton Sterling and Philando Castile deaths will be labeled as "justifiable" and there won't be a trial.
    BITTER, C_is_for_Cookie and panic like this.

I feel like crying from looking at photos of him and his children, he had a sweet face and looked like a sweet man. I'm sure no police will come out and say "this was wrong, this has all been wrong, we need to look at ourselves to see why so many black men, women, and children are being murdered" ---instead, there'll be silence from police, they'll hold their own biased/sham investigation, and find him innocent of wrongdoing. And then it'll be the same fucking thing all over again tomorrow, or the next day.

It's disgusting.

I wonder how these murders will affect the presidential election...
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

This was just posted on Twitter. The character assassination has already begun. He wasn't a great guy so he deserved to die? Okay. I just can't with people.

"Breaking: #AltonSterling was a child raping dead beat dad owed $25,000+ child support, not good father of five."
    gas_chick and HWBL like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    This was just posted on Twitter. The character assassination has already begun. He wasn't a great guy so he deserved to die? Okay. I just can't with people.

"Breaking: #AltonSterling was a child raping dead beat dad owed $25,000+ child support, not good father of five."
    I hate posts like this too.

My go to response will usually be something like' And which of those is a capital offense, and more importantly when did we appoint beat cops judge, jury and executioner?'
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I just can't with this shit anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I hate posts like this too.

My go to response will usually be something like' And which of those is a capital offense, and more importantly when did we appoint beat cops judge, jury and executioner?'

Speaking of capital offenses....

“In the interest of time, would ye noble patriots please provide a list of infractions punishable by spontaneous public execution? Thanks!” he wrote. “Upon receipt of this list, we’ll return to our quarters and study up, eager to enjoy freedoms of white mass murders. #LIFEHACK.” He then added, “You chumps will NEVER provide this list… We see through you.”

Follow

jesseWilliams.
    @iJesseWilliams

1) In the interest of time, would ye noble patriots please provide a list of infractions punishable by spontaneous public execution? Thanks!
    10:57 AM - 6 Jul 2016

Follow

jesseWilliams.
    @iJesseWilliams

2) Upon receipt of this list, we'll return to our quarters and study up, eager to enjoy freedoms of white mass murders.#LIFEHACK
    11:04 AM - 6 Jul 2016

Serendipity, twitchy2.0 and lulu09 like this.

I just can't with this anymore. We are being HUNTED. I watched both unedited videos and there is no other explanation.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

It's fucking scary. I can't imagine the fear that parents must feel for their children. Thinking that you have to give them another set of rules to live by when they're black. It's heartbreaking.

Like Trayvon Martin, I remember people trying so desperately to make him out to be some little trouble maker, somehow deserving of what happened to him. Even with Michael Brown, people saying he got what he deserved because he stole fucking cigars and pushed the store clerk! How is that deserving of the death penalty by some cop on the street? Come on people!
    Brookie, Serendipity and HWBL like this.

Both videos are a fucking horror. There just aren't any words for any of it.
    Brookie likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Elite Member

Are y'all seeing the shit going down in Dallas now? Protests are turning violent. All of this is heartbreaking. I'd be terrified to go anywhere near a protest, even though (non-violent, obviously) protesting needs to happen.
    BITTER likes this.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information