• 3 Post By SHELLEE

Thread: FL Man Kills Brother Over Burger

Default FL Man Kills Brother Over Burger

REAKING NEWS
    Man kills brother in argument over cheeseburger, police say
    By Joshua Berlinger and Tony Marco, CNN
    Updated 10:36 AM ET, Mon May 9, 2016

Police: Man killed brother over cheeseburger 01:06

(CNN)A Florida man is accused of killing his brother over an argument that involved a cheeseburger, authorities say.

Benjamin A. Middendorf, 25, shot his older brother during the dispute Thursday night, police said in a statement.

The fight started after the victim Nicholas Middendorf, their mother and a third man returned from a night of drinking, according to a police report

"I just shot my brother on accident," a man is heard yelling on a 911 call released by police in St. Cloud, Florida.

"We were in a fight and I grabbed a gun and I shot him. Oh God," Middendorf said, still screaming. "I'm so sorry."
    A woman's voice is also heard on the 911 call telling the operator, "I'm going to kill my son."

"I hope you go to jail," the voice said.

Nicholas Middendorf, 28, was pronounced dead at the scene.

'The mom has lost two sons'

Spokeswoman Denise Roberts of St. Cloud Police confirmed to CNN that the argument involved a cheeseburger. She did not provide additional details.

"It is Mother's Day Weekend, and the mom has lost two sons," Roberts told CNN affiliate Central Florida News.

Middendorf is facing first-degree premeditated murder charges. CNN is attempting to reach the suspect's attorney for comment.

Suspect appears in court

The younger Middendorf told authorities his mother and older brother had been out drinking when they came home late Thursday night, according to the police report.

Middendorf, who said he does not drink, got in an argument after his brother "bullied him," the report said. He said he did not remember much after that.

The police report stated that the suspect called 911, and was covered in blood as he was arrested and taken to the police station.

Middendorf is being held without bond. His first court appearance was Saturday, police said.

The shooting left neighbors stunned.

Neighbor Forrest Hamilton told the affiliate he's lived in the area for 20 years, and such incidents are not common.

"I think the most that ever happened around here is somebody got a bicycle stolen," he said.

Stories like this freak me out. My boys fight constantly when they are together. They're like Jacob and Esau with the petty bitching all the time.

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Sounds like he had a real beef with his brother.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

BITTER, msdeb, sputnik and 2 others like this.

oh florida man.

"I just shot my brother on accident
    ,"

this is killing me.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

They must have originally been from somewhere else. Floridians ain't be talking like that.
    sputnik likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    REAKING NEWS
    Stories like this freak me out. My boys fight constantly when they are together. They're like Jacob and Esau with the petty bitching all the time.
    Unless they are armed 24/7, this scenario isn't likely.

Middendorf is facing first-degree premeditated murder charges.
    I don't know why this bothered me most about the article. Premeditated? It sounds anything but.
    SHELLEE likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Agree with all. I remember my brothers fighting and freaked out. When my dad said they were grounded, I freaked out more because I visualized my dad grinding them up with a chainsaw.
    ikmccall, Seapharris7 and BITTER like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Thread Information