Like Tree24Likes
  • 7 Post By CornFlakegrl
  • 1 Post By LaFolie
  • 9 Post By SHELLEE
  • 3 Post By kasippu
  • 3 Post By sprynkles
  • 1 Post By BITTER

Thread: Father Kills 4-Year-Old Daughter While Waving Loaded Gun, Then Blames Other Daughter

Default Father Kills 4-Year-Old Daughter While Waving Loaded Gun, Then Blames Other Daughter

Father Kills His 4-Year-Old Daughter While Waving His Loaded Gun, Then Blames Other Daughter

Rachel Vorona Cote
    Yesterday 8:55am
    Filed to: Gun Violence

On Saturday, April 16, a Philadelphia man fatally shot his four-year-old daughter after wildly waving around a loaded gun in a small bedroom where seven children were present.

ABC News reports that 30-year-old Maurice Phillips has been charged with third-degree murder, involuntary manslaughter, child endangerment, and reckless endangerment, among other things.
    Tahirah and her six siblings, whose ages range from seven months to 13, were together in the bedroom when Phillips joined his children, unholstered his gun, and, according to Philadelphia police Captain James Clark, began “‘carelessly and recklessly waving and pointing the gun around the room.’ The gun went off, striking the girl in the back of her head, ‘killing her instantly.’” Clark tells ABC News that the shooting does not seem to have been intentional, but rather the result of egregiously “negligent” behavior.

Immediately after shooting Tahirah, Phillips attempted to pin the blame on his five-year-old daughter:

“The other children became upset and began yelling, investigators said. They said Phillips got off the bed where he was sitting and struck his 5-year-old daughter ‘with a closed fist’ and then ‘wiped the blood from his hand onto her shirt’ in an attempt to shift the blame. Police originally believed the girl’s sibling fired the weapon.”

Phillips even punished his daughter to complete the facade. However, after calling his fiancée—not yet identified—and fleeing the scene in a change of clothes, he eventually admitted the truth to homicide investigators.

Father Kills His 4-Year-Old Daughter While Waving His Loaded Gun, Then Blames Other Daughter
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

The thread title read "father kills 4 year old daughter while waving a loaded gun then"

I thought the end of the sentence would be "kills himself out of guilt"

But no. He tries to blame another child. Fucker.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

I wonder if they're talking about my own father... Totally sounds like something he would do.
    ikmccall likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LaFolie View Post
    I wonder if they're talking about my own father... Totally sounds like something he would do.
    NOOOOO, I hope you are joking and if you are not, I am truly sorry because this guy is the scum of the earth

Not joking, I wouldn't joke about that. I shouldn't have posted, but I kinda had a flashback when I saw the title.

Poor kids.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    The thread title read "father kills 4 year old daughter while waving a loaded gun then"

I thought the end of the sentence would be "kills himself out of guilt"

But no. He tries to blame another child. Fucker.
    I thought the rest of the sentence would say "then blames Obama".
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

That reminds me - when I was a little kid (like 3 or 4), my mom said my dad would occasionally have one too many drinks and fire one of his pistols into the logs next to the fireplace in our rec room. It sounds bonkers but I never saw him do it myself. He ended up giving almost all of his guns to one of my uncles, so the problem kind of resolved itself.

Not joking, I wouldn't joke about that. I shouldn't have posted, but I kinda had a flashback when I saw the title.
    OMG I am truly sorry.

How devastating to witness a 4 year being killed then a 5 year old being punched in the face. Third degree charges. He probably will skate unless he has some kind of a record. I definitely think he should be never allowed around his kids again.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

So sorry, LaFolie, that your dad wasn't a good dad.

When I read stuff like this, I think of that line Keanu Reeves said in Parenthood, where he opines that you need licenses for cars, boats, planes, but any "butt-reaming asshole" can be a dad.

This man - I want to cut off his fingers and stuff them up his ass. He kills his baby girl and then tries to blame his other baby? WTF?
    LaFolie likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Thread Information