Like Tree17Likes
  • 3 Post By sluce
  • 12 Post By twitchy2.0
  • 2 Post By Brah

Thread: A Woman Has Been Arrested for Killing Her Husband and Feeding Him to Her Dog

Default A Woman Has Been Arrested for Killing Her Husband and Feeding Him to Her Dog

A Woman Has Been Arrested for Killing Her Husband and Feeding Him to Her Dog

JE Reich
    Today 12:10am
    Filed to: Crime

A woman in Mallorca has been arrested on suspicion of killing her husband and then feeding him to her dog, which means we have found Hannibal’s answer to those exceedingly annoying Beggin Strips commercials.
    (But in all sincerity—this story is pretty tragic and gruesome, so proceed with caution.)

Described by the New York Post as a “Russian newlywed,” Svetlana Batukova was arrested after she was found by authorities in her home in Cala Millor, a resort located on the island.

Batukova was believed to have been suffering from a psychotic episode caused by a drug and alcohol binge, which allegedly prompted her to murder of her husband, a German citizen named Horst Hans Henkels.

According to NYP (which, by the way, contains graphic details of the event, so trigger warning):

“Batukova, who regularly posted pictures online of herself cuddling her Staffordshire bull terrier, stabbed Henkels with a kitchen knife last Friday, police said.
    As he lay bleeding out on the floor, she carved off slices of his arm down to the bone and hand-fed them to her beloved dog, authorities said.
    Batukova waited hours to call the cops. When police did arrive at the house in the Spanish resort community of Cala Millor in Mallorca, they found her standing next to a pool of Henkels’ blood.
    Batukova appeared in court for a closed-door hearing Monday to face murder charges. It is still unclear whether the case will go to trial or how long she could spend in jail as investigators continue piecing together the deadly attack.”

While Batukova and Henkels had recently tied the knot, they had previously been engaged in a tumultuous courtship for roughly two years. Their relationship was reportedly accompanied by intermittent house calls from the police over violent domestic disputes.
    As of now, investigators have stated that they believe Henkels was unable to call out for help during the attack due to a recent surgery on his trachea, which rendered him unable to speak.
    Officials have also posited that Henkels “may have been drugged before his death before as there were no signs he had defended himself,” as reported by the Daily Mail.

A Woman Has Been Arrested for Killing Her Husband and Feeding Him to Her Dog
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Oh my. I wonder what's going to happen to the dog now.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

No going back to Alpo now.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

someone get that pup a nice Chianti

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

i should print out that article and hang it over the bed for hub to read
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I am forever threatening to smear mayonnaise on my other half's feet when he's asleep and let the cats at him (he's seriously phobic about having his feet touched) but this is giving me a whole new set of ideas.

I wonder how long it would take four cats to consume a human male?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

^if they're anything like my cats, you'd be stepping in dead husband puke for days. It'd be the mess that never ends.
    missbazilb and twitchy2.0 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I am forever threatening to smear mayonnaise on my other half's feet when he's asleep and let the cats at him (he's seriously phobic about having his feet touched) but this is giving me a whole new set of ideas.

I wonder how long it would take four cats to consume a human male?
    forget about mayo, use sardine oil.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

honey and army ants.
    "His suits are cheaply made because he makes them in other countries, taking jobs away from good, hard-working Americans."...Bevy Smith on Donald Trump

Thread Information