Like Tree9Likes
  • 4 Post By SHELLEE
  • 2 Post By sluce
  • 1 Post By sputnik
  • 2 Post By witchcurlgirl

Thread: Woman Who Commissioned "Ghost" Photos With Dead Daughter Now Charged With Her Murder

Default Woman Who Commissioned "Ghost" Photos With Dead Daughter Now Charged With Her Murder

Woman Who Commissioned "Ghost" Photos With Dead Daughter Now Charged With Girl's Murder

Barry Petchesky
    Friday 10:50am
    Filed to: police blotter

Would you like a morbid and horrible story to start the day? Here, have this one about a North Carolina mother who, weeks before she and her boyfriend were arrested on murder and child abuse charges in the death of 2-year-old Macy Grace, commissioned a set of photoshopped photos of her and her ethereal daughter in a cemetery.

Macy was rushed to the hospital on Dec. 2, and according to police records was unresponsive and had bruises all over her body. Those bruises were consistent with child abuse, a Fayetteville PD search warrant said. The medical examiner last week ruled the child’s death a homicide, and her mother Jeanie Ditty, an active-duty soldier at Fort Bragg, and boyfriend Zachary Keefer were arrested and charged the next day.

In between, Ditty sought out the services of Sunny Jo, a Pennsylvania-based photographer who specializes in photoshopped portraits with deceased family members. Ditty told Jo that her daughter had choked to death on a banana.

“I felt so bad for the grieving mother that I decided to do $500 worth of work for free because of the situation,” Jo told WNCN-TV.

The result: images of Ditty reading with Macy, walking through the cemetery, even standing by Macy’s grave.

Jo says he was flooded with abusive and hateful messages after Ditty was charged. “I regret that I’m attached to a situation that is so evil, and is so vile,” he told Fox News.

“I find out that she wanted these photos just to lie to the public,” Jo told WNCN, “to cover up what she did so she can look like the grieving mother.”

Ditty, 23, and Keefer, 32, are each charged with first-degree murder and negligent child abuse inflicting serious bodily injury. Both are being held without bond.

Woman Who Commissioned "Ghost" Photos With Dead Daughter Now Charged With Girl's Murder
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

That's morbid, and this bitch needs to get locked up for life.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Oh man.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Creepy as hell. Even more so if she was responsible for the girl's death, but creepy nonetheless.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

The poor artist. I hate that their business (even though I find it creepy) may be harmed by this.
    o0Amber0o and lindsaywhit like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^^ I feel for that guy (I mean granted I think ghost photography kind of creepy) but he doesn't deserve the hateful words and the bruising it's going to do to his livelihood. Hope she and her boyfriend get to rot in prison.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

^^^^
    he deserves it for being so goddamned tacky.
    sluce likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

those pictures are like some kind of thomas kincaide momento mori
    sluce and sputnik like this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Thread Information