Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MohandasKGanja

Thread: German Man Burns Pregnant Girlfriend to Death

Default German Man Burns Pregnant Girlfriend to Death

I really trying hard to post this story, but GR keeps kicking me out to the front page. Does anyone else want to give it a try?

Man burns teenage pregnant girlfriend alive because he didn't want to be a father - Mirror Online

Man burns teenage pregnant girlfriend alive because he didn't want to be a father

A man burned alive his heavily pregnant teenage lover because he didn’t want to be a father.

Eren Toben, the father-to-be, and his friend lured Maria Peiner, 19, into a wood on the outskirts of Berlin to kill her.

In Germany the killer and his accomplice friend were each caged for 14 years for the horrific crime.

Jud Regina Alex said of Toben, who hatched the plot: “For him the crime was a solution, he wanted a free, happy life which he had control over.

"He abused Maria’s love for him to lure her into an ambush."

Maria was eight months pregnant and looking forward to becoming a mother, the court heard.

But in January last year Toben, together with his old schoolpal Daniel Mueller, 20, lied to her that they were going to go shopping for baby clothes.

Once in the woods he hit her with a piece of wood, stabbed her with a bread knife and then poured petrol over her and set her alight.

The judge said: “She was still conscious, it could have been 10, 20, 30 seconds - she was still moving.”

The body was found by a walker the next day and the pair responsible for her death were soon in custody and blaming each other.

But Toben's fingerprints were on the handle of the knife found near her charred remains.

Both remained silent during the trial.

Of his accomplice the judge said: "He acted for the sole purpose of taking pleasure in the destruction of another human being’s life.”

Speaking after the trial, Maria’s brother said; “I hope that our family can finally have some peace.”

Both men have been jailed for 14 years.

ETA: Ha, I tricked the system into letting me post it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

14 years in prison. That will teach him. With credit for good behavior in jail, he'll be an old man of 26 when he gets out.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

I can't believe that sentence.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Best punishment for this guy? Tie him up, completely and sit him on a concrete seat, light a very slow burning fuse. Never untie him, let him just shit himself out of fear of burning alive. His heartrate will do the rest.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

14 years??? Send him to Texas.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

this is such a horrible and sad story. the sheer brutality is hard to grasp.
    about the length of the sentence: they are being tried under juvenile law (if you're 18-21 and a psychiatric evaluation shows you don't have the mental maturity of an adult, you can still be tried under juvenile law, even if at 19 you're technically an adult). the maximum sentence here is 15 years. since the court has declared the severity of their culpability (there's no real translation for this, it just means what you did is especially hideous) they won't be able to get out earlier.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

I just don't understand his friend in this. He is invited along to burn a pregnant girl alive and he's just happy to do it? Poor girl.

I saw some comments online to the tune that the father and his friend are of Turkish descent and this should be mentioned bla bla muslimcakes but I really don't think Daniel Mueller sounds very Turkish, not to mention that it's not like ethnic Germans haven't done similar things.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

WTF Germany. 14 years for burning someone to death is disgraceful. And the fact he knew someone who would help him is just.... wow. Poor girl.

the friend who helped him has two little kids, his girlfriend was actually pregnant with the second one when the crime happened. i think i read somewhere they're even engaged now.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Thread Information