Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By CornFlakegrl

Thread: PTA Mom Wins Millions in Civil Suit After Two Other Parents Planted Drugs in Her Car

Default PTA Mom Wins Millions in Civil Suit After Two Other Parents Planted Drugs in Her Car

PTA Mom Wins Millions in Civil Suit After Two Other Parents Planted Drugs in Her Car

JE Reich
    Yesterday 10:25pm
    Filed to: Crime

Another reason why messing with suburban moms is always a bad idea: Kelli Peters, a former PTA president and Orange County resident, won $5.7 million in a civil suit in damages over an incident in which a pair of two other parents, whose son attended her child’s school, planted weed and narcotics in her car.

As reported by People Magazine (who used the phrase “pot plot” in their headline before I could, #godbless), Kent Easter and Ava Everheart (who then went by Jill Easter) decided to make like corrupt DEA officers after a misunderstanding over a remark Peters made about their son, believing she had called him dumb.
    Some Julie Cooper, right there.

The beef between the parents was purportedly due to Peters referring to Easter and Everheart’s son as “slow.” While Peters supposedly meant that the boy was “walking slowly,” his parents took it as an insult to intelligence.

Everheart then put forth requests to the school administration that Peters be removed from her school duties—and subsequently upped the ante by accusing the PTA member of stalking and making death threats directed towards her family, specifically her and her son.
    The obvious step here, apparently, was to drop a plethora of pharmaceutical wonders—namely weed, Percocet, and Valium, as well as a “marijuana pipe”—into Peters’ car.

This is where it gets a little less “suburban mom blow up” and more “how did this quasi-racist scene from a scrapped OC finale end up here?”:

“Kent Easter then called Irvine police, and, disguising his voice in a south Asian accent and giving himself a false name, reported he’d seen Peters driving erratically in the school parking lot.”
    (Better yet, why this wasn’t also a major plot line on a crossover episode of Weeds and The OC is beyond me—only a TV hybrid between a show that had that many water polo references and a show that a lot of ganja could possibly concoct this. The only thing missing is that a boy from Chino didn’t accidentally burn down a house.)

While Peters was not arrested for the incident, it apparently took a toll on her psyche:

“I would cry all the time. I had a special place next to my bed I would hunker down and sit next to the bed and put a blanket over my head and try to get away from the noise and cry and cry. Now it sounds so stupid and dramatic but I just couldn’t get away from it.”

Having won the suit years after it was filed, Peters is now confident that she, her daughter, and her husband, who is currently fighting leukemia, will be able to move forward.

“We fought a really hard fight and we were just exhausted,” she told People. “I am so glad it is over.”

Image screenshot via Fox.

PTA Mom Wins Millions in Civil Suit After Two Other Parents Planted Drugs in Her Car
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Gold Member

Well if you need an example of sociopathic behavior, this one is pretty chilling. My God, these people! I know its kind of stupid, but I read more about this, and I just keep worrying about the Psycho Couple's children. Its a good bet they are well on their way to being assholes themselves, but maybe???

Oh, and THANKS, STEF! Because of these stupid people, I wasted 2 1/2 hours this morning going from one stupid Daily Mail article to the next, and then just one more......

God people are assholes.
    SHELLEE and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    God people are assholes.
    Vouch!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Thread Information