Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By sluce
  • 2 Post By CornFlakegrl
  • 5 Post By Kittylady

Thread: High School Basketball Players Charged With Aggravated Rape in Hazing Incident

Default High School Basketball Players Charged With Aggravated Rape in Hazing Incident

There is so much WTF I this article I don't even know where to start. Poor kid.

High School Basketball Players Charged With Aggravated Assault, Rape In Hazing Incident

Tennessee police have charged three high school basketball players with aggravated rape and assault after they hazed a 15-year-old freshman teammate while the team was at a tournament in Gatlinburg. The three unnamed boys, from Ooltewah High School, are currently at a juvenile facility, according to a statement from Gatlinburg police.
    A family member of the victim told Chattanoogan.com that the boy needed surgery for his injuries:
    The family member said, “He was not given a proper exam and collapsed the following day. Once he collapsed, he was taken by ambulance to the University of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville. He had to undergo emergency surgery, as his colon and bladder were ruptured. He is still in the hospital recovering at this time.”
    The family member said it was initially unclear as to how he sustained such injuries. However, she said “it was later found that he was beaten and sodomized by fellow teammates.” She said they used a wooden pool stick to sodomize him.
    She said he “is expected to recover within 2-3 months. However, he is having nightmares. He has stated that he thought that he was going to die as a result of the assault. In addition, once he is finally discharged he has to wear a catheter and colostomy bag for at least two weeks or longer.”
    The high school removed the players from the team while police investigate. The police’s brief release is below.

Jesus Christ! This poor kid. I hope the boys who sexually assaulted him are charged as adults.
    Alysheba and Lalasnake like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Sick sick fuckers....we are surrounded by sick fuckers...they are everywhere.

That poor boy. I hope the little psychopaths get put away for good.
    Alysheba and Lalasnake like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

So... Did this poor kid "ask for it" or is that just reserved for girls who get raped by High School Sports Gods?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

How horrible. What in the world possesses people to do these terrible things?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Thread Information