Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Neighbor mows lawn late, gets shot in the face and run over with the mower

Default Neighbor mows lawn late, gets shot in the face and run over with the mower

SHERIFF: Huron County woman shot dead by neighbor for mowing her lawn too late at night

newsnet5.com staff1:28 PM, Jul 30, 2015
    12:14 PM, Jul 31, 2015

WILLARD, Ohio - A Willard woman is dead after a neighbor shot her for mowing her lawn too late at night, the Huron County Sheriff's Office said.Linda Ciotto, 62, was found outside her Kirkwood Drive home just after 11 p.m. with a gunshot wound to the head. She was pronounced dead at the scene.

Deputies tried to make contact with 50-year-old James Blair, who was next door, but he had barricaded himself in his home.

Blair refused to come out of his home for five hours, deputies said. After negotiations failed, deputies report that they deployed tear gas and Blair was arrested.

Blair is being held in the Huron County Jail on a $1 million bond. He's scheduled to appear in court Aug. 4.

The home Blair barricaded himself in is owned by his mother Billie Hinkle, 72. She was arrested and charged with tampering with evidence because deputies said she hid the gun used in the shooting.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-news/oh-huron/sheriff-huron-county-woman-shot-dead-by-neighbor-for-mowing-her-lawn-too-late-at-night
    I can't say much because I have certainly daydreamed about killing inconsiderate neighbors at times, but this seems a bit extreme. When the weather has been as hot as it has been lately, its hard to find a comfortable time to mow that doesn't disturb anyone, either morning or evening.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

What the hell? You can't even see what you are mowing at that time of night.

My mower has headlights. I've never used them.

Much as I've fantasized about killing certain neighbours, that's as far as I go.
    Beeyotch likes this.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    My mower has headlights. I've never used them.
    Same situation with me (have them, never used them). However, there are so many things you could accidentally not see and run over in broad daylight, that I definitely wouldn't be doing this at night time.

More about her injuries.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/035e4...her-over-mower
    Police: James Blair shot neighbor Linda Ciotto in face, ran her over with mower

By MARK GILLISPIE, Associated Press 11:57 AM, Aug 1, 2015
    10:20 AM, Aug 2, 2015

Linda Ciotto, 62, was found outside her Kirkwood Drive home just after 11 p.m. with a gunshot wound to the head.

WILLARD, Ohio - A man who became agitated about his next-door neighbor mowing her lawn at night shot her and then ran a push mower over her body, authorities said Friday.

newsnet5 reported on Wedneday that Linda Ciotto, 62, was shot in the face from close distance, Huron County Coroner Jeffrey Harwood said. Ciotto also had a severe wound to her left arm and hand that appeared to have been caused by a mower blade, Harwood said.

The slaying occurred Tuesday in a township outside Willard, a city about 80 miles southwest of Cleveland.

James Blair, 50, has been charged with murder and is being held in Huron County Jail on $1 million bond. His public defender declined to comment Friday.

Blair was arrested early Wednesday after a six-hour standoff with sheriff's deputies and a SWAT unit that ended when tear gas canisters were fired into the house where he lived with his mother. His 73-year-old mother was arrested Thursday and is also being held in Huron County Jail.

Huron County Sheriff Dane Howard said Friday that the mother repeatedly misled investigators about the whereabouts of the gun used in the slaying. It was found Thursday inside a bag in her possession. She hasn't yet been charged.

Ciotto was shot at around 9 p.m. after Blair became agitated she was mowing her small lawn so late, Howard said. A call came into the sheriff's department about two hours after the shooting, Howard said.

The sheriff called it the most "bizarre" crime scene he's encountered during his 30-year career in law enforcement.

"It was horrific," he said.

Copyright 2015 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
    Print this article
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I can't clean this article up on my phone, sorry.

1. I can't believe that dude is only one year older than me.
    2. Why is he wearing a flak jacket?

That's a suicide vest. Anyone who acts the least bit crazy gets one in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    That's a suicide vest. Anyone who acts the least bit crazy gets one in jail.
    Thanks. It doesn't seem like it would do much to keep him from hanging himself, though.

Yeah how does a suicide vest work? *off to google*

Too thick to tear into strips or twist into a rope. Humiliating enough that you'd want to try.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

I've mowed with the headlights on you still can't see shit.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

A*O

The mother looks like that televangelist Joyce Meyer before PS

I wonder how much of her devotees $$$ she's spent on her face.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Fucking looneytunes.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Well it is Ohio.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information