Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Mistress Kidnaps and Kills Wife of ex-NFL Player

Default Mistress Kidnaps and Kills Wife of ex-NFL Player

Report: Mistress of ex-NFL player kidnaps and kills wife, commits suicide

Police in Georgia say that the girlfriend of former NFL player Buster Bennett kidnapped and killed his wife before committing suicide, according to a story on 11alive.com.

Clayton County police said that Lisa Brown kidnapped Sandra Barnett at her home in Ellenwood, Ga., on Wednesday and then led authorities on a chase that crossed state lines into Alabama. It was there that Brown suddenly stopped in the middle of the highway, shot Sandra Barnett and then shot herself.

Clayton County police said that Barnett was on the phone with a friend when Brown showed up at the house. The latter was driving a car -- a Dodge Durango -- owned by Buster Barnett.

Sandra Barnett was a middle-school teacher for more than 20 years.

"Everybody just remembers this bubbly, happy spirit -- just happy," said co-worker Nimet Muhammad. "Every day at work, you could just count on her."

Buster Barnett played four seasons with the
    Buffalo Bills
    in the early 1980s.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/buffalo-bills-buster-barnett-mistress-kills-wife-commits-suicide-071715
    This is like a Lifetime movie of the week. This guy isn't really famous or anything though, so maybe not.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Good God. Has he come out and said anything?
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

I think it just happened because this is the only article I've seen so far. No other news agency has picked it up yet.

Here is a link to their local news. Apparently this cray ho was already on probation for kidnapping her own child, whom she had lost custody of. They say "Don't stick your dick in crazy" for a damn reason.

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/lo...medium=twitter
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

So sad.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

[QUOTE=greysfang;3365646They say "Don't stick your dick in crazy" for a damn reason.[/QUOTE]

I cannot endorse this statement enough - and, luckily, not because of personal experience.

Imagine being dead because your spouse cheated on you? Well you're dead so you can't imagine it but ... you get my point.

I would come back and haunt is raggedy ass until he lost his mind.
    greysfang, MsDark, Tati and 2 others like this.

i was just about to say, i can't wait for the lifetime movie about this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Why is it that the women involved in love triangles always seem to get the worst end of the deal? In this case, the poor woman had the misfortune of being married to a man that cheated on her and she loses her life because of it. In other cases, the woman that gets involved with a married man seems to be judged much more harshly than the man doing the cheating.
    holly, Kittylady, Laurent and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Why is it that the women involved in love triangles always seem to get the worst end of the deal? In this case, the poor woman had the misfortune of being married to a man that cheated on her and she loses her life because of it. In other cases, the woman that gets involved with a married man seems to be judged much more harshly than the man doing the cheating.
    And in a few years, he'll probably rinse and repeat with another wife and - eventually - another mistress.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    And in a few years, he'll probably rinse and repeat with another wife and - eventually - another mistress.
    Yup! I agree.

My friend nearly destroyed herself with the hatred she had for the other woman. I get why you would be angry and direct that anger towards the other person, but eventually I would think you would come around and realize that the person you married is the one who was responsible for keeping their promise to you. Not that I still wouldn't want to beat the bitch, but still.

My friends are both remarried, he to the mistress and she's married to a nice guy. I still think she has this fantasy that they'll be back together some day. Sometimes, i think he does too.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Last night, Forensic Files had what was like the triple whammy version of this situation. It involved the Fred Andros murder trial. It started off with a police officer whose wife had been murdered. At first, they thought it was the cop himself who had done it. The poor guy found himself in his house, with his sons, surrounded by other police officers - and no idea why he was being besieged.

After they came out and surrendered, he found out his wife had just been murdered, and he was suspected of it.

What eventually came out of all of it, was that his wife had been having an affair with a corrupt small-town politician named Fred Andros. Andros was having affairs with multiple women, including the cop's wife. Andros convinced a third woman (Dawn Silvernail) to murder the cop's wife so that Andros would look clean and have an airtight alibi when the detectives came to talk to him. It's not exactly the same situation, but it's amazing how these situations play themselves out.

Why did Andros want the wife (mistress) dead?

I have no sympathy for the psycho in this story of course, but in a general way it pains me to see so many women throwing their lives away over some man. There are millions of fish in the sea, why twist yourself into knots and surrender all dignity, respect for others, and your sense of self preservation over one jerk who doesn't even value and respect you enough to put aside his own selfishness?
    MohandasKGanja, holly and Laurent like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Why did Andros want the wife (mistress) dead?
    That's where it gets even crazier.

Originally, the theory was that Andros wanted the wife (Susan Fassett) dead because she had broken off the relationship with him and reconciled with her husband.

However, the theory started to fall apart when they found semen in her body that the coroner determined meant that she had sex with someone within 48 hours of her death. It was determined that it was not her husband's.

But Andros would not willingly give up his DNA. Finally, a copy invited him to talk about the case in his car and gave him a free fast mood meal to eat while they talked. As soon as Andros took a sip from the straw, the detectives had his DNA and they found out that it was Andros who had had sex with Fassett 48 hours before her death. So, CLEARLY the reason he had her killed was not because of anger over reconciling with her husband.

Instead, the motive turned out to be that Andros was working for a corrupt Pougkeepsie, NY water commissioner who was taking bribes. Andros was part of the conspiracy, but had turned state's evidence. The problem, though, was that Fassett knew that Andros was way deeper in the criminal conspiracy than what he had told cops when he got his plea deal. So, to prevent Fassett from saying something, he had his OTHER mistress kill her. Amazing.....

Pictures of the two ladies in this link. Poor wife--she must have been so terrified. Sandra Barnett, Buster’s Wife: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
    Go Habs Go!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information