• 1 Post By Sleuth
  • 1 Post By CornFlakegrl
  • 7 Post By Ravenna

Thread: Counterfeiter Blames Obama

Default Counterfeiter Blames Obama

Woman Tells Police Obama Legalized Counterfeiting

The Huffington Post | By David MoyeEmail

Posted: 07/15/2015 11:17 am EDT Updated: 07/15/2015 11:59 am EDT

When Pamela Downs was arrested for allegedly trying to pass counterfeit money, she supposedly gave the cops what she thought was a reasonable explanation: Obama made it legal.

Downs, 45, was arrested after an incident Sunday night when she allegedly gave a gas station employee in Kingsport, Tennessee, a suspicious-looking $5 bill.

The arresting officer noted that the curious currency appeared to have been printed on a home printer with two sides glued together, according to RawStory.com.

According to police, Downs said she had received the counterfeit cash from a gas station but never inspected it. After she consented to a search of her purse, the officer said he found a fake $100 bill printed in black and white. The back of the bill was upside down, according to the Kingsport Times-News.

The police allegedly found receipts from Walmart for a printer and copy paper. At that point, Downs was arrested and charged with counterfeiting, according to the paper.

Officers said when Downs was at the jail, she said that she had read online about a law that allowed people on fixed incomes to print their own money.

“I don’t give a ****, all these other b****** get to print money, so I can too,” she allegedly told police, according to CBS Washington.

Downs was apparently referring to a 2009 article entitled "Obama Wants Citizens to Print Their Own Money" from The Skunk, a news parody website that provides "Tasteless American Satire For The Ill-Informed."

Officers who searched Downs' home said they found counterfeit bills totaling between $30,000 to $50,000.

Downs is being held at the Sullivan County Jail, with a court date on Thursday.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/15/pamela-downs_n_7797120.html?utm_hp_ref=dumb-criminals

$5 says that her sister-auntie had to read the article to her.
    hustle4alivin and Jazzy like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Obama said we can't use the money until after we get to the FEMA camps once Jade Helm is over.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

The arresting officer noted that the curious currency appeared to have been printed on a home printer with two sides glued together, according to RawStory.com.

the officer said he found a fake $100 bill printed in black and white. The back of the bill was upside down, according to the Kingsport Times-News.

Officers said when Downs was at the jail, she said that she had read online about a law that allowed people on fixed incomes to print their own money.

Downs was apparently referring to a 2009 article entitled "Obama Wants Citizens to Print Their Own Money" from The Skunk, a news parody website that provides "Tasteless American Satire For The Ill-Informed."

Gold Member

From the looks of that picture, he also legalized meth.

Looks more like inbreeding than meth to me...still illegal though.
    *DIVA! likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I'm still laughing at this story. Suspicious looking bill? Do ya think? I know ignorance is not an excused by law, but she probably really did believe what she read on that satirical website. It's somewhat more doubtful that she could really believe a black and white copy with one side glued upside down to the other would fool anyone. Poor, stupid accidental criminal.

It's quite sad really how stupid some people are.
    Last edited by SHELLEE; July 17th, 2015 at 03:20 PM.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

She is kinda dopey looking but if she really thought it was legal, why did she try to lie about where the money came from in the first place?
    greysfang likes this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

My aunt was once very angry and very upset because someone told her that Obama was outlawing assistant managers, she went off for months about how "fucking Obama" was going to outlaw her job... Some people, the stupidity is astounding.

greysfang likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

People this dumb can vote.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    People this dumb can vote.
    Man, you really know how to change the mood from hilarity to terror fast.
    Brah, Jazzy, SHELLEE and 4 others like this.

..and they can serve on juries.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Thread Information