Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Beeyotch
  • 1 Post By KrisNine
  • 1 Post By sputnik

Thread: 14 y/o Girl Beaten to Induce Abortion: 4 Relatives Arrested

Default 14 y/o Girl Beaten to Induce Abortion: 4 Relatives Arrested

DALLAS Four people were arrested in connection with the assault of pregnant 14-year-old girl who was beaten in order to force an abortion.

According to court documents, between January and March 2013, a teenage girl was beaten at a home in Dallas. There were several adults in the house who were upset with the girl's pregnancy. They are all related to the teenager.

They learned the girl was pregnant by a relative and wanted to get rid of the baby, so they allegedly beat the girl until she aborted.
    According to a court documents, family members first tried to give her multiple doses of birth control pills; then "Plan B" pills; and cinnamon tablets by suspect Sharon Jones, 45.

The assault occurred in the living room of Sharon Jones' house. The girl told police that Cecila McDonald, 25, pinned the girl's "arms down to the floor as Accomplice Lonnell McDonald sat on the complaint's stomach and began repeatedly bouncing up and down. Accomplice Sharon Jones called suspect Cedric Jones Jr. and told him to come over to the house."

Lonnell McDonald, 27, then allegedly told Jones when he arrived that he had already been kicking the teen victim.

According to court documents, the suspects continued to beat, punch, and kick the girl in the stomach.

The assault caused serious bodily injury to the girl. According to the arrest affidavit, Cecila McDonald did not want Child Protective Services involved because the girl was underage and pregnant and she feared she would lose her children. She was heard yelling, "[Expletive], you ain't about to get my kids taken away from me."

The girl then began "throwing up and having severe cramps," the affidavit said, adding these gruesome details:

"She was uncontrollably pushing and delivered what she believed was a stillborn baby ... Accomplice Cecila McDonald entered the bathroom and placed the baby in a white plastic mop bucket and removed it from the room.

"At some point after the assault, the baby was placed in a short, pill-shaped, black metal charcoal grill and attempted to burn it."
    The affidavit said the family members then plotted to dispose of the body.

"Accomplice Sharon Jones contacted suspect Cedric Jones Jr. approximately two days later and offered to pay him $25 if he would take care of the rest of it. Suspect Cedric Jones, along with a witness, returned to the location at which time Suspect Cedric Jones Jr. placed the remains in a dark green plastic bag with a red drawstring, placed it in his trunk, and stashed the remains in an unknown location."
    The suspects have all been charged with engaging in criminal activity because it enhances the charge from an aggravated assault. Police can use that charge when more than two people are involved in a beating and then in this case a cover-up.

Bond for each of the suspects was set at $150,000.

Police: 4 relatives beat pregnant Dallas teen to abort baby
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Jesus fucking christ... jesus fucking christ...

14, pregnant by relative (so I'm assuming rape?), family beating to avoid CPS... this is disgusting in every way.

Get that girl away from her relatives--stat!!
    Go Habs Go!!

I will never understand why everyone turns on the girl when it's rape. And by a relative to boot. Sick.
    Kittylady likes this.

All the kids that are anywhere around these people need to be removed ASAP.
    Kittylady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brah View Post
    Jesus fucking christ... jesus fucking christ...

14, pregnant by relative (so I'm assuming rape?), family beating to avoid CPS... this is disgusting in every way.
    Poor girl not only is incest bad enough, she was also 'guilty' of getting pregnant. My heart breaks

This is just fucking horrendous. Poor Girl.
    I haven't fucked much with the past, but I've fucked plenty with the future

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    The assault caused serious bodily injury to the girl. According to the arrest affidavit, Cecila McDonald did not want Child Protective Services involved because the girl was underage and pregnant and she feared she would lose her children. She was heard yelling, "[Expletive], you ain't about to get my kids taken away from me."
    Yes, so beating an incest child victim so that she aborts is a GREAT way to not have your kids taken from you. I sometimes really hate the human race. This is so sad, poor child.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I will never understand why everyone turns on the girl when it's rape. And by a relative to boot. Sick.
    because everyone knows girls are temptresses and if the poor man raped her it's only because she provoked him. duh.
    kasippu likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    because everyone knows girls are temptresses and if the poor man raped her it's only because she provoked him. duh.
    Exactly she must have been wearing the wrong clothes, or was smiling because for sure it is never the mens' fault.

This is incredibly insane I agree get the rest of the children away from these lunatics. How horrible that a mother would do this to her daughter. I bet other young mothers to be are reading this nightmare and thinking hell Im not telling anyone. We've just been thrown back in time to the back ally abortions.

This happened over two years ago. To think about what that poor girl has been going through before she sought help. I wonder what finally gave her the strength to tell her story. Poor poor girl.

Thread Information