Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Alleged prostitute sentenced to 6 years in Google exec's death aboard yacht

Default Alleged prostitute sentenced to 6 years in Google exec's death aboard yacht

First,I know I read about this on here when it happened but of course couldn't find it which is why I started a new thread. Secondly, how fucked up is this? Only 6years? In another article I read, it said that she won't even go to prison because the judge is allowing her to serve her sentence in the county jail, and with good behavior, she can be out in 2 years.

By Dana Ford, CNN

(CNN)An alleged prostitute accused in the death of a Google executive pleaded guilty on Tuesday, and was sentenced to six years in prison.Alix Tichelman faced a series of charges in the death of Forrest Timothy Hayes, 51. The married father of five was found dead in November 2013 aboard his 50-foot yacht in California's Santa Cruz harbor.
    Authorities say Tichelman gave Hayes an injection of heroin and then, as he began to die, she sipped her wine, gathered her belongings, and calmly walked away.
    She pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter, administering a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance, destroying or concealing evidence, and engaging and agreeing to engage in prostitution, according to the Santa Cruz Superior Court.

Alix Tichelman sentenced in Google executive's death - CNN.com
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Wasn't she also a suspect in another rich guy's death? Off to Google.....(didn't see that pun till just now, but lol'ing at myself!)

Yep, she had an ex who died of an overdose. Can't find any recent updates but the police were looking at her exes death in light of the charges of the Google guy. BTW, this chick is a fucking scary troll!

lindsaywhit likes this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

She pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter, administering a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance, destroying or concealing evidence, and engaging and agreeing to engage in prostitution,
    It looks like we can take "alleged" off the prostitution part since she pleaded guilty to it. Raggedy-ass ho'!!!
    Brookie likes this.

so she's basically the ho version of nurses who kill their patients for kicks?

also, for all his google exec'ing, that guy wasn't too bright if he let some random hooker shoot him up with heroin.
    also also, as one of 5 kids with a dad who also died at 51, i'm glad i get to tell people my dad died of a heart attack and not "oh, you know, a hooker shot him up with heroin on a yacht, watched him die and then walked away".
    lindsaywhit and nwgirl like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

At least that's your story.
    sputnik likes this.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

@shellee I don't think they can get much more than six years for her because they'd have to prove that the man was not taking the drugs willingly, which is nearly impossible to prove it was murder and not an accidental overdose. It sounds like a fairly decent sentence, though I agree that being allowed to serve in county and out in two years seems too lenient, but how much time did she spend behind bars pre-conviction, because they'd add that time in.

And that folks was probably the longest run-on sentence you will read all day.
    SHELLEE and Liza like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Gold Member

She is fucking creepy scary looking, though.

This is crazy. On the plus side, she'll be the most interesting person at her high school reunion...

But they have her on video sipping champagne watching him as he lay there dying after she injected him.
    "His suits are cheaply made because he makes them in other countries, taking jobs away from good, hard-working Americans."...Bevy Smith on Donald Trump

So? They can easily say she was just patiently waiting for him to finish his "trip" before they continued where they left off.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

yeah, she could say that.
    "His suits are cheaply made because he makes them in other countries, taking jobs away from good, hard-working Americans."...Bevy Smith on Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    also, for all his google exec'ing, that guy wasn't too bright if he let some random hooker shoot him up with heroin.
    Exactly what I was thinking, I mean I hate to blame the victim and all, but it's pretty risky behavior.

Also, I found the original thread with some additional news stories. Had to laugh at her being described as a "high end" prostitute, damn she must clean up pretty good because she looks like a crack whore in the pics above.

Prostitute Murdered Google Exec on Yacht in California: Police
    SHELLEE and nwgirl like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Thanks trixie.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking, I mean I hate to blame the victim and all, but it's pretty risky behavior.
    I know that if I ever hire a prostitute to shoot me up on my 50-foot yacht, I am going to ask for references first.
    Brookie, Trixie and nwgirl like this.

That's our Mo, smarter than the average Google executive.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information