Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Woman faces 25 years for putting foot's dead skin in family's milk

Default Woman faces 25 years for putting foot's dead skin in family's milk

Thursday, May 07, 2015

St. Mary’s woman accused of putting skin in family’s milk

Photo courtesy of the ST. MARY’S COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE Sarah P. Schrock, 56, was jailed May

This article was updated on May 11.

Charged with contaminating beverages

By JOHN WHARTON Staff writer

A Mechanicsville woman has been arrested on charging papers alleging she contaminated milk served to family members at a residence, with shavings of dead skin from her feet.

Sarah P. Schrock, 56, was jailed May 6 in lieu of 10 percent of $10,000 bond on the food contamination charge, and committing a second-degree assault on Jessica Whitney Hurry and a 3-year-old girl during the May 4 incident at the residence off Golden Beach Road.

Schrock was alone at the home that day until Hurry and the child arrived at dinner time, and they were drinking the milk when the child began choking and coughed up what looked like dead human skin, according to court papers filed by St. Mary’s sheriff’s Cpl. Jaime Davis.

Hurry also gagged, court papers state, and a witness found dead skin shavings in the milk after pouring it into a strainer.

Hurry told police that the suspect has dry feet because of diabetes, and that she “has trays in her room with the same kind of dead skin shavings that had come off of her feet,” according to a statement of probable cause filed by the deputy.

Schrock, found at a motel room in Charlotte Hall, “denied having any involvement” in putting anything in the family’s milk, court papers state. She also was charged with violating a protective order issued last month requiring that she have no contact with Hurry.

St. Mary’s woman accused of putting skin in family’s milk -- SoMdNews.com

Cue effie projectile vomiting.

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Her gums look like foot skin.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

What the actual disgusting fuck.
    Heidi Ho and Cinnamon*Girl like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Elite Member

"You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

There is an old country saying that when you cook a really good meal, you "put your foot in it". Hmmmm.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Well there's just no way to go on living after experiencing that. I'd need to scrub my tongue with Ajax and a wire brush.
    BITTER likes this.

Elite Member

She could've claimed it was parmesan slivers that somehow made it into the milk jug.
    I don't know how anybody put two and two together with this one, I don't think after choking on something while drinking milk my mind would've went to "must be foot shavings!"
    twitchy2.0 and BITTER like this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    There is an old country saying that when you cook a really good meal, you "put your foot in it". Hmmmm.
    That's what us Brits call saying something offensive/getting yourself in trouble...
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    She could've claimed it was parmesan slivers that somehow made it into the milk jug.
    I don't know how anybody put two and two together with this one, I don't think after choking on something while drinking milk my mind would've went to "must be foot shavings!"
    I thought the same thing until I read further and it says she has trays of foot skin in her room or similar to that, won't go bad to to the exact quote but you get the gist.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

"This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Yes, but this nasty heifer took it literally!!
    greysfang likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Ok it's disgusting, but 25 years is a bit harsh especially since nobody got hurt right?

Its a big penalty because contaminating food could have far-reaching consequences. She will never get that much time just for putting something nontoxic in the family's food, she might get 6-12 months for being fucking gross. I think the 25-year range is for people like the Tylenol killer.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Ok. That seems more proportional. She seems mentally off though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information