• 1 Post By MsDark
  • 2 Post By A*O
  • 2 Post By twitchy2.0
  • 1 Post By sputnik
  • 3 Post By twitchy2.0
  • 1 Post By BITTER

Thread: Ohio Mom Accused of Beheading 3-Month-Old Daughter

Default Ohio Mom Accused of Beheading 3-Month-Old Daughter

A 20-year-old Cincinnati woman accused of decapitating her 3-month-old daughter had been suffering from postpartum psychosis, according to court documents, and she remains under psychiatric evaluation.
    Deasia Watkins was charged with aggravated murder in the death of her baby, Jayniah Watkins, at her aunt's College Hill neighborhood home Monday morning. Watkins, who was known to have been suffering from mental illness, was not supposed to be with the little girl unsupervised, Hamilton County prosecutors said.
    Watkins' aunt was asleep when the horrific incident occurred around 6 a.m., and a 5-year-old relative living in the house found Jayniah with multiple stab wounds, NBC affiliate WLWT reported. Watkins was discovered in her bed covered in blood.

"The head was severed from the body," Dr. Lakshmi Sammarco, Hamilton County coroner, said at a news conference Tuesday.
    "This is one of the most disturbing cases I've ever seen in my life," said Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters.
    Court documents obtained by NBC News say Watkins had been diagnosed with postpartum psychosis following an incident in January when police were called to the home about Watkins screaming and refusing to let her baby go.
    She was allegedly under the influence of marijuana. The girl's father "reported that the mother had been acting crazy lately, speaking of demons," the court records said. Custody of the girl was given to Watkins' aunt.

Deasia Watkins, 20, is accused of decapitating her 3-month-old daughter on March 16, 2015.

A neighbor, Sierra Johnson, told the station that there was shouting during the morning of the killing, prompting her to call police. "I heard the mom screaming, 'Why are you doing this to me?'" Johnson said. "It made me super nervous. I had to call someone."
    Prosecutors plan to present the case to the grand jury next week, but won't pursue the death penalty because of her mental state, WLWT reported.
    Ohio Mom Accused of Beheading 3-Month-Old Daughter Spoke of 'Demons': Court - NBC News

^That site is annoying with ads and automatic videos. You can find the story by searching Google.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I got nothin; what the fuck can you say to some shit like this?
    greysfang, Brookie and Bluebonnet like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Wasn't it just last week that a woman decapitated her infant grandchild with a chainsaw?

Fuck you with the "she was under the influence of marijuana".
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    Wasn't it just last week that a woman decapitated her infant grandchild with a chainsaw?
    I don't know, but if someone finds the story, please feel free to NOT EVER POST THAT.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    My thoughts exactly. This bitch was crazy and marijuana had fuck all to do with it. Except it maybe kept her from killing everyone under the roof.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

A*O

I vote Crack Ho rather than Pothead. The weed didn't cause it (nice try lawyers) but could have exacerbated the post partum psychosis which can send women seriously round the bend. I know a woman who had it and she was scary crazy for a while and had to be locked up for several months for her own and others' protection because she was violent and dangerous. Luckily she had a good family network to take care of her baby and an absolute saint of a husband who stood by her. She's still fragile but more or less OK but deffo won't risk having another child in case it happens
    Clubber Lang and Bluebonnet like this.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

"was known to have been suffering from mental illness, was not supposed to be with the little girl unsupervised"
    somebody messed up bad
    CornFlakegrl and Clubber Lang like this.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

^^
    exactly.
    poor baby. but honestly, poor woman. postpartum psychosis made andrea yates kill her 5 children (her controlling, religious nutjob husband didn't help either). when she's had treatment and realises what she's done, this woman's life will be over.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    "was known to have been suffering from mental illness, was not supposed to be with the little girl unsupervised"
    somebody messed up bad
    That stood out for me too. She was seriously ill and the people around her left her alone with that baby.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2155177

Watkins lost custody of the baby as she was taken for a mental evaluation

“Imminent risk of harm exists if the child returns to her surroundings,” a judge wrote after a March 6 hearing.

The baby had been allowed to live with the woman’s aunt, but it’s unclear how Watkins was able to visit the child — or why she allegedly slaughtered the helpless infant.

The why is easy. She was batshit. That's not her fault and she should have been getting help. Who the hell let her around the kid and are there going to be charges against that person?

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Right? It only makes me hungry...
    SHELLEE likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Thread Information