Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: Father catches man molesting his son - tells 911 to come get "bloody puddle"

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Default Father catches man molesting his son - tells 911 to come get "bloody puddle"

'Send an ambulance - he's going to need one': Father who walked in on a man molesting his son, 11, beat him to a pulp before calling cops to say 'I have him in a bloody puddle for you'

• The 35-year-old father told a Florida 911 dispatcher: 'Send an ambulance. He is going to need one'
    • Raymond Frolander, 18, was charged with sexual battery on a child under 12 and is being held without bail
    • Father of the alleged victim was not charged with any crime

A father who walked in on a man allegedly sexually assaulting his 11-year-old son beat the man to a pulp before calling police to say they could come collect him from a 'bloody puddle' on his floor.

The 35-year-old man, who has not been identified, told a 911 dispatcher in the early hours of Friday: 'I just walked in on a grown man molesting [name redacted]. And I got him in a bloody puddle for you right now, officer.'
    Police arrived at the Daytona Beach home in Florida to find Raymond Frolander, 18, unconscious.
    Scroll down for 911 tape

+2

Raymond Frolander, 18, (pictured in his mugshot today) was beaten to a pulp by the father of the 11-year-old boy that he allegedly caught his sexually assaulting at a home in Dayton Beach, Florida

911: Dad finds beats teen found molesting his son

A subsequent mugshot showed that Frolander had been badly beaten around the face, leaving him with swollen lips and eyes, bruising and lacerations.

When the 911 responder asked the father if any weapons were involved, he said: 'My foot and my fist'.

'He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you, I dragged him into the living room,' the father said. 'Send an ambulance. He is going to need one.'
    The dispatcher asked: 'Is he still unconscious?' to which the father responds: 'Yes... I hit hard, sir.'

He said that Frolander was a 'damn lucky boy that I love my God'.

The father added: 'He stood up and his pants were around his ankles and nothing else needed to be said. I did whatever I got a right to do except I didnít kill him.'

The father had left his home around 1am to pick up some food and when he returned, heard a strange noise coming from the bedroom, police said.

He pushed open the door and allegedly found Frolander with his pants down performing a sex act on the child.

+2

Frolander, 18, admitted to the abuse on the 11-year-old, according to his arrest affidavit. He is being held without bail on charges of sexual battery

The boy told investigators he had been playing video games with friends but when they left, Frolander took him to a back room and pulled down his pants. He also said Frolander had been abusing him for three years.

Daytona Beach police chief Michael Chitwood told MailOnline today that Frolander had a close family connection to the alleged victim.

The chief said the young boy was intimidated and told by Frolander that terrible things would happen if he revealed the abuse.

Chief Chitwood said: 'He's 11 years old, he should be running around outside and playing video games, not dealing with something like this.'
    He earlier told the Daytona Beach News-Journal that the father was 'just acting like a dad'.

The father was not charged in the suspectís beating, police spokesman Jimmie Flynt said.
    Frolander was taken to Halifax Heath Medical Center where he was treated for his injuries.
    The arrest affidavit said that Frolander admitted the abuse.
    The teen was charged with sexual battery on a child under 12 and is being held without bail. It was not known whether he's hired a lawyer.

Read more:

Read more: Father beats man into a 'bloody puddle' after he walks in on him sexually abusing his 11-year-old son | Mail Online

I think the father showed an amazing amount of restraint - the police and paramedics would have had to pull me off the guy's shredded corpse.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

that's restraint? Ok. Not saying he did anything wrong or that it's not totally understandable, but I don't get the celebration of brutality and vengeance that I see so often (not specifically directed at you, Kitty).
    BelledeJour and chartreuse like this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Gold Member

The pervert got off lucky. I would've killed him.

I can't blame the Dad. I think in the moment most parent's would snap, even if just a little. I don't even like to imagine it.

Elite Member

I think it would be easy to lose any sense of restraint in that situation. You obviously are getting them off and away and unable to harm your child.. stopping wouldn't be easy.
    BITTER and holly like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    that's restraint? Ok. Not saying he did anything wrong or that it's not totally understandable, but I don't get the celebration of brutality and vengeance that I see so often (not specifically directed at you, Kitty).
    Yeah that's a pretty severe beating. I can understand how angry someone would be to find someone molesting their kid though. But I get your point.
    Kittylady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    It's restraint compared to this case. A dad who only got 5 years of probation:

Re: the reaction, people get frustrated because so many abusers get away with it because it's so hard to prove. That collective frustration fuels the vigilante attitude. Plus, it just hits home for a lot of people. It's personal.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Sorry, I think the punishment fits the crime in this case. He's been molesting this kid for THREE YEARS? Lucky he's still alive, IMO. Nobody needs to agree with me. (My mom was molested for years by her own father - I have very strong convictions in this area.)
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Considering that the courts release these assholes right into neighborhoods near a school playground and just last year, released an offender to a home right next door to his victim in my town, hell yes beat the guy to a pulp. The courts drop the ball more often than not.
    holly likes this.
    Drive-by poster

So many people will disagree with me on this, but that father did what our justice system will never be able to do. The molester might get 5 years max in jail.

To be honest, if that was my kid, that guy would not have a penis attached to his body by the time the paramedics showed up.

I do not care if the abuse lasted 3 seconds or 3 years. Sick fucks who want to diddle our innocent babies need to rot in hell with a daily 8 hour session of hot pokers up their asses. That is just my opinion and I'm not even a parent.
    spinmonkey, deenz, msdeb and 14 others like this.

I don't know that I celebrate what the father did, but I honestly don't care. He did what the majority of parents I know would do. If I walked in on someone molesting my child I don't think I would have the sense to not kill them.

i'm team dad. i'd have killed the bastard. Sometimes violence is the right answer
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Oh, please. This is only the beginning. When he goes to prison and word gets out...this will look like a Dynasty catfight. He WILL get balled up BAD in jail. They despise pedos in jail.

I for one, have NO sympathy. None. I think the beating is justified.
    deenz, Flygirl, Kittylady and 4 others like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Elite Member

I can't really blame him for beating the crap outta that guy.

So far the dad hasn't been charged and I'm down with that. But I know if were charged, he'd say it was worth it.
    holly likes this.
    Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information