Login to remove the ads!
Like Tree21Likes
  • 4 Post By SuriCruise
  • 6 Post By manningmsj
  • 3 Post By Icepik
  • 3 Post By KrisNine
  • 4 Post By SuriCruise
  • 1 Post By levitt

Thread: Prosecute teenagers from Peru who used distressed dolphin as a toy!

Default Prosecute teenagers from Peru who used distressed dolphin as a toy!

I just read this on Facebook and thought I would post it here....

Petition text
    These two teenagers had a lot of fun with this distressed dolphin on the beaches of Lima, and then uploaded the pictures on Facebook. It is unclear if the dolphin had died before reaching the beach, or passed away after being used as a toy by these unconscious people.

We can’t understand why these two would fail to alert the authorities and instead chose to harm the poor marine mammal.

The names of the two culprits are Judith Maribel Uriol Silva and Jonathan Ramos Torres. Both live in Lima, according to their Facebook accounts.

We ask Peru Police to investigate and prosecute these two for their heartless actions!

Read more: Petition | Prosecute teenagers from Peru who used distressed dolphin as a toy! | English

I just can't. What the fuck is wrong with people. I wish we could just ship all these savages off to their own little island to live amongst themselves.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Jesus. Things like this amaze. How is it possible that two people, at the same time and in the same place, both think this sounds like a good idea?

Animal abuse is my kryptonite. All cruelty is bad, of course, but I fly into a rage when it's done to an animal. Fuck these little bastards. I want to hope that the dolphin was dead and washed ashore (not that it makes the sick fucks less sick, but at least the dolphin wouldn't have felt it), but it looks alive to me in the pictures. Poor baby.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

This made me sick to my stomach when I saw it. I still can't look directly at the pictures.

Humans can be such ugly animals.
    BITTER, Honey and ConstanceSpry like this.

Ugh, please let that poor creature have already died before these fuckwits got it. I doubt it, though, considering one of these assholes felt it necessary to hold the dolphin's mouth closed in one shot.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Are you fucking kidding me?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Maybe they'll get eaten by a great white next time they step into the ocean. People like this have no purpose on the planet. Anyone that can be that cruel to a living creature, that is obviously in distress or dying, have no use. Very sad.
    Serendipity, SuriCruise and Honey like this.

Raping dogs, stalking and harassing sea life...some humans are something else...

It just blows my mind that anyone can have no empathy for a creature in distress or dying. They are sick little psychopaths. The world would be better without them in it. Maybe that's harsh or I'm being like them (I hope not), but this level of cruelty is so disgusting and shows just how worthless Judith Maribel Uriol Silva and Jonathan Ramos Torres are (the more their names are linked to this, the better). I hope they get back what they give tenfold.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

We can’t understand why these two would fail to alert the authorities and instead chose to harm the poor marine mammal.

I can't understand that either Pair of freaks

I clicked the link to their facebook pages after posting this and they were both there, now the girls page says "Page not found" https://www.facebook.com/judithmarib...lsilva?fref=ts and he's changed his profile name to No Disponible Ls

^ His has disappeared too. What a pair of utter cunts. I hope this sticks with them for the rest of their sorry little lives.
    SuriCruise likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Thread Information