Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Woman Gets Five Years For Stealing Hair Weaves

Default Woman Gets Five Years For Stealing Hair Weaves

A Maryland woman will spend five years behind bars after she attempted to rob a wig store and got into a physical altercation with the store's owner -- all while pushing a young child inside a stroller.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/video/#...:-PD/234174461

The attack happened at the Town Beauty Supply Store in Gaithersburg in September 2012. Surveillance video shows 19-year-old Yvonne Williams trying to wrestle a cell phone from the store owner behind the counter. Williams and her two accomplices are then seen trying to steal more than $800 in hair weaves from the store, all while a toddler is sitting in a stroller.

Next, Williams is seen hitting the shop owner in the head with her shoe. At some point in the altercation, the baby slipped out of the stroller.

"She used the baby as a cover to steal things from that store and try to make her escape," Ramon Korionoff with the Montgomery County State's Attorney's Office said. "It's just despicable. And it's even more troubling that a child fell out of that baby carriage during the assault."

Williams was sentenced to five years behind bars Monday. One of her accomplices pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct and the other has not yet been identified. Source
    ----------------------
    UnbeWEAVEable .
    Last edited by BITTER; December 5th, 2013 at 02:25 PM.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

A hair-raising experience undoubtedly.
    BITTER likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

She was an idiot to think she could get away with it.
    $850 worth of fake-ass hair. I hope the judge laughed at her.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

The "Princess" tattoo on her chest is a nice touch. That poor baby in the stroller has no chance in life.
    BITTER likes this.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

As i was scrolling quickly through I thought this said 'Woman gets five years for weave'. I thought damn that must have been a bad weave!
    BITTER and Lalique like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lalique View Post
    The "Princess" tattoo on her chest is a nice touch. That poor baby in the stroller has no chance in life.
    I know, right? Here is at least one good argument for foster care. Heifer has no regard for her baby. I can't stand people like that. My ex-SIL used to use my nephew to shoplift shit - and to smuggle drugs into her mom's house. Her mom forbade drugs, and she thought that if she put them in his clothes, her mother would not look there. One day she was doing Boo's laundry and she found a crack pipe and beat my SIL half to death. She lived on the streets for six months after that until she moved in with her sister. So I'm having no sympathy for sistergirl and her weave-stealing ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    As i was scrolling quickly through I thought this said 'Woman gets five years for weave'. I thought damn that must have been a bad weave!
    Some weaves should be considered a crime when you think about it.

My mom used to work in an upscale department store and she said just about every week some POS mother would shoplift by sticking clothes in the kid's stroller. Of course then CPS would come and take their kid.
    BITTER likes this.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Wow I never thought of this. Now I can use my kid to shoplift, awesome.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    My OCDness made me change the title of the thread.
    Lalique, Sarzy and Ravenna like this.

I remember reading somewhere recently that weaves made from real hair have skyrocketed in price. To the point where they are not even on display, and are sometimes kept in a safe.

I know stealing is wrong and getting in a physical altercation with the store owner is wrong. Especially if you have a kid in a stroller with you, but 5 years?? Come on. People have killed and gotten less.
    sluce, stef, faithanne and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I remember reading somewhere recently that weaves made from real hair have skyrocketed in price. To the point where they are not even on display, and are sometimes kept in a safe.
    A couple of years ago the Coast Guard confiscated a ship off the East Coast - it's cargo was human hair. It must have been illegally shipped for the CG to stop it. Man, if that ship had gotten stopped near North Philly, there would have been some serious looting !!!

MohandasKGanja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I know stealing is wrong and getting in a physical altercation with the store owner is wrong. Especially if you have a kid in a stroller with you, but 5 years?? Come on. People have killed and gotten less.
    I agree that it seems excessive, but you also have to take into account if she had any priors, which she probably did. She could have already been on probation for something else when she was arrested for this new offense. I see shit like this all of the time when it seems like such a high sentence but then you find out about the criminal history of the defendant.
    BITTER likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

For me, the assault combined with the fact that she had her baby with her, endangering the life of her child. Suppose the shopowner had a gun and tried to use it? It's not too farfetched to think of. The stupid mother could have potentially hurt the child as well. As is stands, she has hurt the child because she will be in jail while someone else is raising him/her.

Or maybe, this is a blessing for the baby.

What a hair-raising scheme!!

I wonder if she's related to this woman:
    Woman Caught Stealing Weave And Scratching Butt

Via Sun Sentinel:

Cops must smell a rat.

A woman Sanford cops labeled the ‘Scratch and Sniff’ bandita allegedly snatched some packages of artificial hair from a store, said Sanford police, reports WFTV ABC News-9 in Orlando.

She’s called the “Scratch and Sniff ” bandit because surveillance video showed her doing a “big old scratch down the lower regions of her body area and takes a big old whiff with her nose,” explained the spokesperson for the Sanford Police Department.

Stay classy Florida!

Sun Sentinel
    - See more at: Woman Caught Stealing Weave And Scratching Butt | Bossip
    BITTER likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information