Thread: ​San Antonio Police Officer Rapes 19-Year-Old During Traffic Stop

Default ​San Antonio Police Officer Rapes 19-Year-Old During Traffic Stop

San Antonio Police Officer Rapes 19-Year-Old During Traffic Stop

12Expand

San Antonio Police Officer Jackie Neal, 40, was on-duty Friday night when he allegedly pulled over a 19-year-old woman and raped her. He was arrested Saturday morning on a charge of felony assault and released on $20,000 bond.

Neal, an 11-year veteran of the force, told the woman her car was reported stolen. She showed him a sales slip for the recently purchased car, but he made her get out of the vehicle so he could pat her down. The driver demanded a female officer for the pat down but her request was ignored.

Neal proceeded to grope the woman during the pat down, put her into handcuffs, and then forced her into the back of his car where, according to the woman, he raped her. He instructed her after to keep it a secret though she reported it later that day.

While SAPD squad cars are outfitted with cameras, Neal's camera did not have a functioning hard drive at the time of the assault. According to Police Chief William McManus, Neal would have "been aware that the system was not functioning."

Even more horrifying, this is the third accusation of sexual misconduct against Neal. McManus told the San Antonio Express-News that a different woman made a "similar complaint" against Neal several years ago, but the woman "later refused" to cooperate in an investigation.

And in September, Neal was suspended for three days for dating an 18-year-old member of the Police Explorer program, a program designed to encourage young people to pursue careers in police work. After his suspension, Neal was transferred to the night shift because it makes sense to give known sexual predators free reign in the dark.

But at least the SAPD is siding with the victim. "There is no such thing a consensual sex on duty," according to McManus. "I feel silly even saying that we won't tolerate it. Of course we won't tolerate it. There is no gray area. This is a criminal offense." He also praised the victim for "having the courage to come forward and having the confidence in the SAPD to handle the case effectively."

Pending an indictment, Neal will continue to receive pay from the SAPD.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

And this is why I'll go to jail before I pull over in an isolated area. I hope he receives the same treatment in jail.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

This is so disgusting, and I hate to say it but, having lived 15 years in Texas, I do NOT generally trust Texas police.

That's a general attitude based on a lot of factors, but specifically I was once harassed by some cops in the Austin area and it was clear it was due to my age, gender, and appearance, no way would they have done the same to a man or different kind of woman.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

This is why I always pull over at a gas station or well populated area. It's so horrible to think of how often he may have gotten away with this, too.
    Last edited by WhateverLolaWants; November 25th, 2013 at 08:24 PM.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

A*O

And if victims do have the courage to report it how many will actually go through with it if they know the boys in blue will protect each other no matter how overwhelming the evidence.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

this is disgusting and scary.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Thread Information