Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: 14-Year-Old Student Charged With Murdering Math Teacher

Default 14-Year-Old Student Charged With Murdering Math Teacher

14-Year-Old Student Charged With Murdering Math Teacher

In the second violent school crime this week, a 14-year-old was arrested and charged with murdering a 24-year-old math teacher, whose body was found in the woods behind their school early Wednesday morning.

Colleen Ritzer was reported missing late last night after she failed to return from Danvers High School and didn't answer her cell phone. Police searched the school for Ritzer, discovering blood in a second floor bathroom; her body was found later in woods near the school.

“She was a very, very, respected, loved teacher. It’s a terrible tragedy for the entire Danvers community,” Essex District Attorney Jonathan Blodgett said at a press conference Wednesday morning.

"She always wanted to teach math," a neighbor, Mary Duffy, told the Boston Herald. "She was a quiet, pleasant girl with many friends."

Ritzer was an active on Twitter, where she would assign homework, interact with students and show support for Boston sports teams.

Philip Chism was arrested shortly after midnight when police found him walking along a highway. He'd been reported missing Tuesday night after missing a soccer practice and a team dinner. According to several students who spoke to the Boston Globe, Chism was leading scorer on the school's JV soccer team.

Blodget, the district attorney, did not release any information about the relationship between Ritzer and Chism or how Ritzer was killed.

Public schools were closed for the day in Danvers. "We are all terrified. It’s very scary,” said Caitlin McBride, a junior at Danvers High, told the Boston Globe. “No one will ever look at this school the same way anymore."

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Gawd damn.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Gold Member

14? Seriously? Wtf is wrong with the youth of today?!

Silver Member

Damn it.

and he's being tried as an adult... GOOD!
    Butterfly and Froogy like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

He sure looks older than 14....he looks 17 to me.

This is such a sad story. And it always seems it is the great teachers and wonderful human beings that end up as targets. I watched her best friend since Kindergarten on The Today Show,...and she was a wreck.

I haven't heard confirmation yet, but there was a brief mention this morning here on radio that he killed her with a box cutter.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Was there some reason or is he just nuts?
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I haven't heard confirmation yet, but there was a brief mention this morning here on radio that he killed her with a box cutter.
    Jesus. I don't know what's worse, thinking she was beaten to death or that a box cutter was involved.

What a horrible story.

I've just heard "stabbed" to death...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Geez didn't like the math assignment???? Her poor family.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I wonder if he killed her in the school bathroom since they found blood there, or if he went back to the bathroom to clean up?? I am really curious on what triggered this or was the motive. They said he assaulted and beat her to death. I wonder if he raped her? So sad and senseless. Friends were saying nice things about the student too,....they were shocked he would do it.

Revealed: Boy, 14, 'hid out in high school before slashing teacher, 24, to death with box cutter stolen from art class'

Math teacher Colleen Ritzer found dead on Wednesday morning after she was reported missing when she didn't come home from school
    Thousands from the small town of Danvers, Massachusetts held a candle-lit vigil for the teacher on Wednesday night where she was remembered as a 'brilliant ray of light'

-Philip Chism, 14, one of her students, charged with her murder today

-Police who went in search of Miss Ritzer found school bathroom covered in blood

-Teen was picked up by police walking along a highway at 12.30am after being last seen at a movie theater

A teenager, charged with murder after his math teacher was found slashed to death with a box cutter, had hid out in the school with the weapon he stole from an art class, sources claimed tonight.

The body of Colleen Ritzer, 24, was found in woods behind Danvers High School on Wednesday morning after she was allegedly killed by 14-year-old student Philip Chism.

The small Massachusetts town paid tribute to the slain teacher on Wednesday night with hundreds of residents holding a candle-light vigil at the school where she died. Many students dressed in her favorite color pink and described her as a 'brilliant ray of light'.

Read more: Danvers High school boy Philip Chism charged with murder of teacher Colleen Ritzer | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This POS went and saw a movie after he murdered a woman in cold blood. There are no words.

There's a FB memorial page for her if anyone would like to leave condolences.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

She must have been so scared. He is a monster and there is no hope for him. I hope he never again has a free day.
    Last edited by McJag; October 24th, 2013 at 11:22 AM.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information