Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By faithanne
  • 1 Post By Brookie
  • 3 Post By SHELLEE

Thread: Fifth Grader Convicted In Murder Plot of Fellow Classmate

Default Fifth Grader Convicted In Murder Plot of Fellow Classmate

Fifth Grader Is Convicted in Murder Plot

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

COLVILLE, Wash. — An 11-year-old boy was convicted on Friday of conspiracy to commit first-degree murder in a fifth-grade plot against a female classmate.

Judge Allen Nielsen of Stevens County Superior Court said on Friday that “simple anger” had fueled the plot, which the boy devised this year with a 10-year-old classmate at Fort Colville Elementary School in northeast Washington.

Staff members seized a handgun and a knife that the boys took to school on Feb. 7.

The judge, who called the trial “the most serious of my career,” rejected defense efforts to portray the boy as unable to separate fact from fiction.

After the verdict, the 11-year-old defendant was led from the courtroom in tears. He is due back in court on Nov. 8 for a sentencing hearing.

A defense lawyer said an appeal was planned.

“There is no joy in a conviction,” said the Stevens County prosecutor, Tim Rasmussen.

A school counselor, Debbie Rogers, testified on Friday about her interview with the boy on the day the weapons were discovered. The boy said that he was planning to stab the girl to death because she was “really annoying” and that the second boy was to point the gun at anyone who tried to intervene, Ms. Rogers said.

She said she saw no evidence that the 11-year-old boy was experiencing delusions that day.

The younger boy pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit murder and other charges. He was sentenced to three to five years in juvenile detention.

Authorities discovered the plan when a fourth grader saw one of the boys playing with a knife aboard a school bus and told a school employee. A search of the 10-year-old’s backpack found a knife, a .45-caliber semiautomatic pistol and a full ammunition magazine, court records showed.

Fifth Grader Is Convicted in Murder Plot - NYTimes.com
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Kids ought to know they can't just kill people for being really annoying. They have to be really REALLY annoying before murder is acceptable.
    greysfang and rockchick like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Authorities discovered the plan when a fourth grader saw one of the boys playing with a knife aboard a school bus and told a school employee. A search of the 10-year-old’s backpack found a knife, a .45-caliber semiautomatic pistol and a full ammunition magazine, court records showed.
    Say FUCKING WHAT?
    levitt likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

You have to wonder what kind of home these boys come from. They might actually do better,something is very wrong. Than God they got caught early on. That girl would have been dead.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I can't even imagine. I swear until about age 20, I never thought a horror against anyone. Even now, I feel terrible if I wish hatred, pain, whatever on a person. It happens, because I'm not patient or tolerant enough, but still. How can you be annoyed by someone to the point where the only answer is murder? This is ridiculous. Where are these children being taught tolerance, freedom of speech, that people have different opinions and different methods of expressing those? This isn't and will never be okay. I'm not a good enough person to know the answer to this mess but holy shit, an 11-year-old with a semiautomatic in their bag? Christ.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Damn, I was pissed at my 5th grade teacher so I was going to take gardenias and make a perfume out of them with my perfume making toy/machine because she was allergic to them. What a pussy in comparison huh?
    Icepik, rockchick and BoogsBun like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

What the fuck ever happened to putting a "kick me" sign on someone's back?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Violence everywhere? Fuck if I know.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Silver Member

It is scary that children are capable of this. What is the world coming to? When did we decide solving our problems with our classmates meant murdering them?

I can't even imagine having a kid like this. I'd love insight into the home situation. I wonder what makes a kid so rotten so young? Are some kids just born evil, psychopaths? Does he have "normal" siblings? Is there any hope for this kid in the future or is he already a lost cause in society? I have a lot of questions about this situation.
    The more people I encounter, the more I like my animals.

Thread Information