Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Ravenna
  • 1 Post By greysfang

Thread: Police release picture of woman wanted over assault on teenager at station

Default Police release picture of woman wanted over assault on teenager at station

Police release picture of woman wanted over assault on teenager at station

20 Sep 2013 15:03 British Transport Police release CCTV images of woman wanted in connection with assault on 16-year-old girl at Abercynon train station

Share on print Share on email

CCTV images wanted in connection of an assault at Abercynon train station
    An investigation is underway into an assault on a 16-year-old girl, which took place at Abercynon rail station.
    British Transport Police have released CCTV images of a woman they would like to speak to in connection with the incident and are appealing for witnesses to come forward.
    Investigating officer PC Ian Brinkworth said: “The victim – a 16-year-old girl from Pontypridd – was waiting for a train with her friend when she was approached by a woman, who subsequently subjected her to a series of threats and verbal abuse.
    “A few minutes later her train arrived and the victim boarded. However, she was followed by the woman, who forced her way past the train guard and punched the victim to the side of her face before leaving the train just prior to its departure.”
    The incident happened around 8.45pm on Tuesday, 10 September. Having viewed CCTV footage, officers have identified a woman they would like to trace in connection with the incident.
    She is described as white, around 5ft 4in, with blonde hair, and was wearing a grey hooded jacket and grey jogging bottoms.
    PC Brinkworth said: “I would ask anyone who recognises this woman to come forward, as we believe she may have information which could prove vital to the investigation.
    “This was a nasty and unprovoked attack which left the victim in some distress. Although she was physically uninjured, this was a frightening experience for the girl, who did not know her attacker.
    “Behaviour such as this is completely unacceptable and will not be tolerated on the rail network. It is essential that we identify the person responsible for this attack, and I urge anyone with any information to contact police.”
    Anyone with information should contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40 quoting background reference B8/WCA of 20/09/2013. Information can also be passed to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

Police release picture of woman wanted over assault on teenager at station - Wales Online
    Free Charmed.

What on earth? She must be bonkers and needs taking off the streets.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

A*O

Those are very clear pics - lets hope someone dobs her in. I'd guess she was high, drunk or off her meds. All too common these days.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Where was Jane Krakowski when this happened?
    yanna and deenz like this.

I've identified the suspect.

Sarzy likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information