Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Newlywed Wife Admits Shoving Husband Off Steep Cliff

Default Newlywed Wife Admits Shoving Husband Off Steep Cliff

Newlywed Wife Admits Shoving Husband Off Steep Cliff

Jordan Linn Graham, 22, of Kalispell, Montana was charged Monday with killing her husband, Cody Lee Johnson, 25. Only one week after getting married, both were arguing in the Loop Trail area of the park on July 7 when, according to the affidavit:

Graham turned and began to walk away. She stated Johnson grabbed her by the arm. Graham turned and removed Johnson’s hand from her arm. After removing Johnson’s hand from her arm, Graham stated she could have just walked away, but due to her anger, she pushed Johnson with both hands in the back and as a result, he fell face first off the cliff.

Before the incident, Graham had informed a friend that she was having second thoughts about the marriage. And at some point that on the evening of his death, Graham texted her friend: “Oh well, I’m about to talk to him.”

After shoving him off the cliff, Graham did not report anything to the police, though Johnson was reported missing the next day after he didn’t show up for work. Graham told police she had last seen him leaving the house with friends but several days later, she reported finding his dead body in the park, telling officers she knew where to find it because “It was a place he wanted to see before he died.” Graham eventually admitted to lying and is being charged with second-degree murder.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

She's a terrible liar.
    sluce and emkat like this.

Oops.

Darwin life lesson: Never get into a shoving match near the edge of a cliff.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

jebus, people! grow up and learn how to communicate and a little fucking self-control wouldn't hurt your crazy ass!
    shedevilang and Bluebonnet like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Talk about their marriage being on the rocks...
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

Ba dum bum!
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Ah if only I'd thought of this, could have saved me a fortune. I feel your pain, crazy bitch!
    greysfang and shedevilang like this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

This is a perfect premise for a Lifetime Movie.
    Cats are really just land based sharks in fur coats. - Kittylady

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    This is a perfect premise for a Lifetime Movie.
    ..starring LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

See what happens when you play that "Marry, Fuck or Cliff" game?
    Some people are soooooooo extreme.
    Sojiita and Brookie like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

I hate this attorney of hers - Michael Donahoe. I realize that she is entitled to an attorney and he is supposed to represent her, but WTF is he even talking about with his comments that "it is unfair" and "they are overcharging her". She admitted pushing him in the back. Moreover, pushing someone in the back and off a cliff does not correlate with the supposed "fight" where someone has supposedly just grabbed her arm and she pulled away. He would still be facing her.

Attorney: Newlywed's fall in Glacier National Park was 'accident' | KRTV.com | Great Falls, Montana

MISSOULA - The attorney representing Jordan Linn Graham, the Kalispell bride accused of pushing her husband off a cliff atGlacier National Park, says the groom's death was an "accident," and that it's "reprehensible" for prosecutors to charge his client with second-degree murder.
    "This was an accident. This is a gross case of overcharging. This is just not fair," attorney Michael Donahoe said at a hearing Friday.
    Graham appeared in a federal courtroom in Missoula as officials continued to weigh whether she will have to stay in custody as she awaits trial.
    Judge Donald Malloy, who was assigned to the case, upheld a ruling from the previous judge that Graham may remain on bond, but she must submit to electronic monitoring at her parents' house.
    CNN's Kyung Lay, who was in court for Friday's proceedings, says Graham appeared composed and calm.
    Authorities say Graham pushed her husband of eight days face-first off a cliff at Glacier National Park during an argument July 7.
    New details about the day of Cody L. Johnson's death came to light during Friday's hearing.
    Donahoe said Graham and Johnson had an argument that ended with Johnson pinning her down.
    "He was controlling her movement," said Donahoe. "He had never done that before."
    Donahoe also said that Johnson was the one who wanted to take a trip to Glacier. Once there, the couple began to argue on a hiking trial, and Johnson allegedly tried to grab Graham when she pushed him to his death.
    The grabbing incident was "all in one motion, the grabbing and pushing," Donahoe told the judge.

Yes I grab and push all in the same movement frequently. Yep.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

She probably shoved him as part of the argument and didn't think he was going to fall off the cliff. Once he did, she panicked and lied to cover it up.
    The more people I encounter, the more I like my animals.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

She REALLY wanted to go to the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by Quazar View Post
    She probably shoved him as part of the argument and didn't think he was going to fall off the cliff. Once he did, she panicked and lied to cover it up.
    I don't know. The first thing she said after lying and saying she didn't know where he was, was to tell police she pushed him in the back and off the cliff because she didn't want to be married. Why tell police a lie that makes you look totally guilty? I think she just made up a new lie.
    rollo likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information