Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Rapist May Have Contracted HIV from Victim

Default Rapist May Have Contracted HIV from Victim

Rapist may have contracted HIV from victim, lawyer says

Published September 03, 2013FoxNews.com

An admitted rapist will find out this week whether or not he has contracted HIV after attacking a woman with the virus, his lawyer says.
    Richard Thomas, 27, of Manchester, England, has pleaded guilty to raping the woman and was sentenced to jail for five years and four months, Sky News reports.
    During court proceedings, Harry Pepper, a prosecutor, said Thomas broke into the womanís home in the middle of the night on July 20 and she awoke to find him raping her.
    Thomas knew the woman had an illness, but collapsed when he learned from police that she has HIV, Sky News reports.
    Thomasí lawyer, Virginia Hayton, said he will find out the results of the HIV test on Friday.

Read more: Rapist may have contracted HIV from victim, lawyer says | Fox News

Instant karma's gonna get you.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Serves the fucker right.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

He had it coming. What a pervert. He knowingly raped a sick woman. Horrible for her.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

What was interesting to me when I read of this today was the headline, "Rapist Collapses after Learning Victim May Have Transmitted HIV." I thought, "Really? The dude rapes a girl by breaking into her apartment and 'rapes her from behind. while she was sleeping' and that's the headline and lede you go with, news outlet? He's not the victim. Are you kidding me?"
    Last edited by InigoMontoya; September 3rd, 2013 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Typing on an iPad.

It would be nice revenge, but I bet he hasn't caught it.

A*O

Oh dear, how sad, never mind.
    Flygirl likes this.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    It would be nice revenge, but I bet he hasn't caught it.
    Unfortunately, he probably hasn't. Rates of transmission from female to male are much lower than male to female. Yet another fuck you to women from Mother Nature.
    chartreuse likes this.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Karma would be a nice option here but very Unlikely...She would only be infectious If she is not on HIV Treatment with a exceptionally high viral load.Assuming she is taking her medication and it has supressed her Viral load to ''Undectable'' then the likely hood that she has given it to him is practically zero.
    Those on Treatment with a supressed Viral load no longer pose much of a threat in transmitting it..In majority of H.I.V cases it is the Undiagnosed and those recently Infected who are most Infectious this is because the amount of HIV in the blood is very High in these stages.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Even if he hasn't caught it I hope he sweats his balls off in fear while he waits for the results.

Actually, I rather hope that he hasn't. With treatment he could live a long time and he'll be out of prison again at some point and I don't think being HIV positive would stop him raping again.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

According to this article, apparently he doesn't even remember doing it. That's just weird, how can anyone get this drunk that they would rape someone? :

Manchester: Rapist Richard Thomas Collapses after Discovering his Victim had HIV/Aids Virus - IBTimes UK

Manchester: Rapist Richard Thomas Collapses after Discovering his Victim had HIV/Aids Virus

By DOMINIC GOVER : Subscribe to Dominic's RSS feed | September 3, 2013 10:08 AM GMT

Richard Thomas: Rapist who could have caught HIV from victim

A rapist faces a nerve-wracking wait to find out if he caught the deadly HIV/Aids virus from his victim.
    Richard Thomas, 27, collapsed and had to be admitted to hospital when Manchester police told him about his victim's condition after the attack in July.
    Thomas broke in to the house of the woman, whom he knew, and forced himself on her while she was asleep. The victim, who lives in Leigh, Manchester, had taken a sleeping pill shortly before the attack. She woke up to find him raping her.
    Thomas knew the woman had a medical condition but was ignorant of the underlying cause. The Bolton News reported he had been drinking and taking drugs earlier that night.

Defending counsel Virginia Hayton told Liverpool Crown Court: "It is his own fault, if he had not committed this offence he would not have placed himself in this position."
    Thomas admitted raping the woman, after saying "she would not lie, she tells the truth. If she says I have done it, I have done it."
    Hayton added that Thomas "is remorseful and cannot understand why he did it and it is troubling him."
    Jailing Thomas for five years and four months, Judge Mark Brown branded his crime a "dreadful offence" and ordered him to sign the sex offenders register for life. Test results this week are expected to reveal whether or not he has HIV/Aids.

What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

Sounds like a bunch of bullshit there. If he can't remember it but says the victim must be telling the truth, then that means to me he knows he did it, he probably has raped others too, and he is too much of a coward to face his own wrongdoing. But the article doesn't really say he cannot remember, does it? He just doesn't fully own up to it.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Embarrassing that he's from my home town. Good job this scum is off the streets.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Well I hope karma gets him. What a fuckface. Seriously amazing how much human scum is out there.

they should tell him he has it no matter what. Mind rape him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information