Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By twitchy2.0
  • 2 Post By rockchick
  • 2 Post By Mel1973
  • 1 Post By twitchy2.0

Thread: USC Says Woman Wasn't Raped Because Alleged Assailant Didn't Orgasm

Default USC Says Woman Wasn't Raped Because Alleged Assailant Didn't Orgasm

USC Says Woman Wasn't Raped Because Alleged Assailant Didn't Orgasm

The feds are currently investigating alleged failures by the University of Southern California officials and campus police to prosecute rape including one student who was told that no rape occurred in her case because her alleged assailant did not orgasm. Yep.

Thirteen students, along with several other unnamed students, claim they suffered from "extensive failures on the part of USC administrators and the Department of Public Safety (DPS) in responding to reports of sexual violence on campus". The U.S. Department of Education's Office for Civil Rights (OCR) launched the inquiry on June 26 as part of response to the Title IX complaint filed in May. Several other colleges are currently under similar investigation.

It appears the issue of inaction on sexual assault claims runs deep here's a list of things complainants are claiming they were told by USC officials and campus police:

• [USC student Tucker] Reed, the lead complainant, said USC dismissed her claim that her ex-boyfriend had raped her, despite her providing audio recordings of him admitting to it. At one point, Reed said, a USC official told her the goal was to offer an "educative" process, not to "punish" the assailant.

• When a student went to the DPS to report a sexual assault at a frat, an officer told her and a friend, also a sexual assault survivor who had accompanied her, that women should not "go out, get drunk and expect not to get raped."

• A DPS detective told one student that the campus police determined that no rape occurred in her case because her alleged assailant did not orgasm.

Well, that last one is just science. And biology. And a special kind of dumb.

While it's exciting that these investigations are garnering wide exposure and people are finally paying attention to the issue of rape on campus, it'll be interesting to see how these investigations pan out. Here's hoping real results come in the form of university administrations and campus police who cares about the safety of all students. It's the very least these brave survivors and activists deserve.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Oh for fuck sake, I'm so sick of this shit.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

That's how they keep their crime stats down.
    Brookie, Kittylady and JerriBlank like this.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Absolutely sickening. It amazes me how so many still blame women for getting raped. Its like we live in a "good ol' boys" club. Sometimes I just hate the world.

^I never realized it either. It really is sickening that this still goes on and that we never really knew that it did.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

And I guess if some sick fuck decided to fuck that cop in the ass (against his wishes) but didn't orgasm, then that's not rape... or is it just not rape-rape?
    shedevilang and McJag like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

We should get Mythbusters to test that one.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

How dare the poor victim not let the rapist orgasm! What is this nonsense!?
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

It's USC, I'm not surprised. USC is like an eternal frat party. I know a lot of people that went there and that's still their attitude, 20 years later. Plus, parents send their kids to this school and the campus is smack-dab in the middle of one of LA's worst neighborhoods.

WTF is this, 1950? I bet if some bigwig asshole's daughter got raped there would be lives ruined over it.

But they'd still probably keep it hush hush.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    And I guess if some sick fuck decided to fuck that cop in the ass (against his wishes) but didn't orgasm, then that's not rape... or is it just not rape-rape?
    I guess that would depend on whether or not the cop had been drinking around other men (who can't control themselves, of course) If he had, it definitely wouldn't be rape, because obviously he was asking for it.

Um so why wasn't the crimes reported to LAPD? Understandable that campus police would be part of the process but isn't there oversight? Or why not call 911 directly?

Thread Information