Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SHELLEE

Thread: Naked motorcycle rider gets arrested in OK

Default Naked motorcycle rider gets arrested in OK

HEY Shellee, its not FL this time!

Naked teenager arrested for riding around streets on a motorcycle (and it was caught on dashboard cam) | Mail Online

Naked teenager arrested for riding around streets on a motorcycle (and it was caught on dashboard cam)

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 07:50 EST, 28 June 2013 | UPDATED: 08:02 EST, 28 June 2013
    23 shares

It's advisable to wear some form of protective gear while riding a motorcycle - or any gear at all for that matter.
    Motorists in Chickasha, Oklahoma, were treated to a modern-day Lady Godiva this week after a man was spotted riding through the streets on a motorcycle without a stitch of clothing on him.

After several people called to complain, police finally caught up with Billy Buckley, 18, about 20 minutes into his naked adventure.
    SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO

Oklahoma: Motorists were treated to a modern-day Lady Godiva this week after Billy Buckley was spotted riding through the streets on a motorcycle without clothes

Nude: Buckley covers his modesty with a boot as he waves police over to ask them for clothes

Birthday suit: His clothes were taken off him by his friends at Lake Chickasa, he told police, and he had to ride all the way to Chickasa to win the bet

Caught on camera: Butt-naked motorcyclist arrested

After police pulled him over, he managed to hide his modesty with a strategically-placed boot as he explained he had lost a $50 bet.
    His clothes were taken off him by his friends at Lake Chickasa, he told police, and he had to ride all the way to Chickasa to win the bet.

'The fact that he was holding his boot over his business tells me that he was at least a little modest,' Police Major Elip Moore told The Huffington Post on Thursday.

He was charged with outraging public decency and displaying behavior that was injurious to public morals after at least three people called to complain.

Full moon: Buckley was charged with outraging public decency and displaying behavior that was injurious to public morals
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

oh those wild and crazy teens!

Lol greys, I just saw the first part of the title from my phone and I just KNEW that it was Florida.
    laynes likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

And he has a pretty decent little body for a dumbass.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

outraging public decency and displaying behavior that was injurious to public morals
    The public needs to get a grip and not on their pearls.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Silly boy! Doesn't he realise that riding about naked is best saved for bike rallies because there is next to no chance of being arrested? I've seen plenty of naked dudes zipping about the site at rallies and nobody bats an eye.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

he was booked? this isn't a ticket in OK? seriously, a talking to should have been enough.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Meh, it is OK. I doubt he will get more than a $50 or $100 fine and have to mow the courthouse lawn a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    he was booked? this isn't a ticket in OK? seriously, a talking to should have been enough.
    A good old "What for" would have been sufficient.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Thread Information