Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By levitt
  • 3 Post By Sarzy
  • 1 Post By KrisNine
  • 2 Post By Kathie_Moffett

Thread: Brutal cleaver assault on man in London street is suspected terror attack

Default Brutal cleaver assault on man in London street is suspected terror attack

Story is below this very interesting Twitter feed:

Twitter user Boya Dee writes an account of the incident online. These details have not yet been verified.

He wrote: 'Ohhhhh myyyy God!!!! I just see a man with his head chopped off right in front of my eyes!

'Oh my God!!!! The way Feds took them out!!! It was a female police officer she come out the whip and just started bussssin shots!!

'Mate ive seen alot of s*** im my time but that has to rank sumwhere in the top 3. I couldnt believe my eyes. That was some movie s***.'

The two black bredas run this white guy over over then hop out the car and start chopping mans head off with machete!!

'People were asking whyyy whyyy they were just saying we've had enough! They looked like they were on sutn! Then they start waving a recolver

'Then boydem turn up!! Woolwich feds didnt want it... They had to wait for armed response.. Helicopters everyting...

'Then thats how u know they were on sutn cos they actually went for armed feds with just two machete and an old rusty lookin revolver

'The first guy goes for the female fed with the machete and she not even ramping she took man out like robocop never seen nutn like it

'Then the next breda try buss off the rusty 45 and it just backfires and blows mans finger clean off... Feds didnt pet to just take him out!!

'These times i was just going to the shop for some fruit and veg and i see all that!' -
    Read more at LiveLeak.com - Beheading in Woolwich, UK - British Soldier Dead

Soldier killed in attack near London barracks, lawmaker says - CNN.com

(CNN) -- A man thought to be a serving British soldier was killed by two armed men in a frenzied attack on a London street Wednesday, in what the government is treating as a suspected act of terrorism.
    Witnesses told of a gruesome scene in which the man was hit by a car, then hacked with cleavers and his body dumped in the middle of the roadin Woolwich, southeast London.
    The two suspects in the killing were injured in a confrontation with police and have been taken to two hospitals, where they are being treated.
    CNN affiliate ITN aired a video showing a man with bloody hands and holding a meat cleaver, who says, "We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you."
    The man, who is black and appears to have a London accent, carries on: "The only reasons we killed this man this is because Muslims are dying daily. This British soldier is an eye for an eye a tooth for tooth.
    "We apologize that women had to see this today but in our lands our women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your government. They don't care about you."
    The victim is believed to be a serving soldier who was based at a nearby barracks, Nick Raynsford, a member of Parliament, told CNN.
    The soldier had apparently been on duty in central London and was returning to the Royal Artillery Barracks in Woolwich when he was attacked, Raynsford said.
    Speaking in Paris, Prime Minister David Cameron said there were "strong indications" that the man's killing was a terrorist incident.
    He said he would be returning early from the official trip to handle the situation and will be back in London Wednesday night.
    "It is the most appalling crime," he said, speaking alongside French President Francois Hollande, who pledged solidarity with Britain in the face of terrorist threats.
    Cameron declined to confirm whether the man killed was a serving soldier. But he vowed the United Kingdom would stand firm in the face of threats to its security and "will not buckle."
    Cameron called a meeting of the country's civil emergency committee, known as COBRA, on Wednesday evening, to be led by UK Home Secretary Theresa May, and will himself chair another on Thursday.
    British Defense Secretary Philip Hammond said the killing was a "very shocking incident" and that the UK takes the safety of its troops "very seriously," as he headed into the COBRA meeting.
    London Mayor Boris Johnson tweeted: "This afternoon's attack in Woolwich is a sickening deluded and unforgivable act of violence. My thoughts are with the victim and his family."

That's crazy.

Can I add we don't all speak/tweet like that?
    sputnik likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

I'm speechless.

Woolwich: suspect believed to be involved in attack - video | UK news | guardian.co.uk

Video of one of the guys who did it, just after it happened and before he was shot.

A*O

Live murders via YouTube. It was inevitable. Allah u-Akbar.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

And they just casually stand by explaining what they did to whomever was filming. I'd be afraid I'd be next and would've gotten the hell out of there.
    The more people I encounter, the more I like my animals.

Shocking but not, unfortunately. The poor people who witnessed it. I kinda like that it was a policewoman that shot these two twats.
    Last edited by Sarzy; May 22nd, 2013 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quazar View Post
    And they just casually stand by explaining what they did to whomever was filming. I'd be afraid I'd be next and would've gotten the hell out of there.
    Apparently they were asked to be filmed. In that case I probably would have, for fear of being attacked if I didn't.

What a tragic and extremely disturbing story. That poor man. To be hit by a car and then butchered like that. It's awful.

BBC News - Woolwich attack: Lee Rigby named as victim (won't let me c&p for some reason)

He's a Mancunian, like me

^^That's sad, Levitt. I'm sure Manchester is grieving tonight. Poor young man...only 25 years old and the father of a 2 year old boy. Just awful.
    levitt likes this.

What a horrible, bizarre incident. Just surreal. That Twitterer, though...he's got literary flair. This: "'The first guy goes for the female fed with the machete and she not even ramping she took man out like robocop never seen nutn like it"....it's like British Tarantino or something.
    Sarzy and sputnik like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Thread Information