Thread: Air Force Sexual Assault Prevention Chief Arrested for Sexual Assault

Default Air Force Sexual Assault Prevention Chief Arrested for Sexual Assault

Air Force Sexual Assault Prevention Chief Arrested for Sexual Assault

Meet Lt. Col. Jeff Krusinski. Lt. Col. Krusinksi is the head of the Air Force’s Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Program. This weekend, Lt. Col. Krusinksi was arrested for—you guessed it—sexual assault.

According to Arlington Now, a drunken Krusinksi was picked up by the cops early Sunday morning in a Crystal City parking lot:

“A drunken male subject approached a female victim in a parking lot and grabbed her breasts and buttocks,” according to a Arlington County Police Department crime report. “The victim fought the suspect off as he attempted to touch her again and alerted police.”

The Air Force has had some trouble with sexual assault and holding its officers responsible:

Earlier this year, an Air Force officer convicted of sexual assault and thrown out of the service was returned to active duty when the case's convening authority, Third Air Force Commander Lt. Gen. Craig Franklin, decided there wasn't enough evidence to convinct him—the latest in a string of controversial decisions and shocking revelations about military sexual assault. Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel has recommended legislation to change rules on military tribunals.

Krusinksi, for his part, has reportedly been removed from the Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Program.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Damn, he got his ass beat.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information