• 2 Post By MohandasKGanja
  • 1 Post By SHELLEE
  • 1 Post By Trixie

Thread: Charlie Brown voice actor Peter Robbins charged with stalking

Default Charlie Brown voice actor Peter Robbins charged with stalking

Good grief! Charlie Brown voice actor charged

By Alan Duke, CNN
    updated 9:58 AM EST, Thu January 24, 2013

Peter Robbins, the iconic voice for Charlie Brown, is charged with 12 felony counts of making criminal threats and stalking.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

• NEW: Peter Robbins, 56, is charged with 12 felony counts of making threats and stalking
    • NEW: He is ordered to stay away from his ex-girlfriend and a La Jolla plastic surgeon
    • Border Patrol agents arrested Peter Robbins late Sunday as he entered the U.S. from Mexico
    • Robbins was 9 in 1965 when he voiced Charlie Brown in the animated TV movies

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Peter Robbins was a child when he provided the iconic voice for Charlie Brown, still heard every year when the classic 1960s television movies are rebroadcast.
    Today, Robbins is in the San Diego County jail, inmate No. 13704837, charged with 12 felony counts of making criminal threats and stalking, authorities said.
    Robbins, 56, of Oceanside, California, pleaded not guilty Wednesday to the charges in San Diego County Superior Court, said District Attorney Bonnie Dumanis. Robbins is facing up to nine years in state prison for stalking his ex-girlfriend and making criminal threats against a La Jolla plastic surgeon, the prosecutor said.
    San Diego Superior Court Judge David Szumowski set Robbins' bail at $550,000, and he was ordered to have no contact with the two people involved in the case and not to possess a gun, Dumanis said.
    A readiness hearing for Robbins has been set for February 22 and a preliminary hearing has been scheduled for March 22.
    When heroes disappoint our kids
    Border Patrol agents arrested Robbins late Sunday as he entered the United States from Mexico at the San Ysidro, California, port of entry, according to a U.S. Customs and Border Protection spokesman.
    A computer check of his passport revealed that Robbins, who was driving into the country alone in a 2006 Mercedes, was wanted in San Diego on a felony warrant, Customs spokesman Ralph DeSio said.
    Robbins acknowledged to police that he is the same Peter Robbins who was the child actor, San Diego Police spokesman Gary Hassen said.
    The four counts of threatening death and one stalking charge involve four victims, including a San Diego Police sergeant. Robbins allegedly threatened the officer with bodily harm during a January 13 incident, Hassen said.
    Police in Oceanside and Carlsbad, California, are also investigating incidents there, Hassan said.
    CNN was unable to contact Robbins or a representative for comment.
    Robbins was 9 in 1965 when he was cast as Charlie Brown in the animated "A Boy Named Charlie Brown." "A Charlie Brown Christmas" was produced later that year, using Robbins as the lead voice. Other TV movies using Robbins' voice include "Charlie Brown's All Stars!" "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown," "You're in Love, Charlie Brown" and "He's Your Dog, Charlie Brown."
    His last role as Charlie Brown -- "It Was a Short Summer, Charlie Brown" -- was produced when Robbins was 13.
    He told an interviewer in 2008 that he was replaced when his voice changed too much after he turned 14.
    Robbins' on-camera acting career included featured roles in episodes of TV's "Rawhide," "The Munsters," "F Troop" and "Get Smart."
    Robbins' last acting role was in a 1972 episode of "My Three Sons," according to the Internet Movie Database.
    He grew up to become a California real estate agent, living in Oceanside with his dog, Snoopy, his official biography said.
    CNN's Michael Martinez and Carolyn Sung contributed to this report.

Good grief! Charlie Brown voice actor charged - CNN.com
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

the little red haired girl is currently in hiding.
    Beeyotch and I'mNotBitter like this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Good grief! Why is everybody always picking on this blockhead?

he needs help

Air Quotes and I'mNotBitter like this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

But Lucy's the cause of his problems! It's brain damage from all those times she pulled away the damn football.

I think it's only a matter of time before Schroder files a restraining order against Lucy.
    Trixie and Air Quotes like this.

^And Linus against Sally.

Just realized, they are all a bunch of stalkers!
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Not even the Great Pumpkin can help him now.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Thread Information