Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Teacher Offers BJ to Cop in Exchange for Letting Her Drunken Hit-and-Run Slide

Default Teacher Offers BJ to Cop in Exchange for Letting Her Drunken Hit-and-Run Slide

Florida Science Teacher Offers to Blow Cop in Exchange for Letting Her Drunken Hit-and-Run Slide

A middle school teacher's poorly thought-out plan to get out of going to jail by offering a police officer oral sex and a breast grope resulted in bribery getting tacked on to her existing DUI and hit-and-run charges.

Mary Patricia Maloney, who teaches 7th grade science at Palm Springs Middle School in South Florida, was arrested Sunday in Greenacres after allegedly colliding with another car and fleeing the scene.

The arresting officer noted in his report that an empty jug of wine was visible near the driver's seat, and Maloney appeared drunk.

He also noted that Maloney made "random vulgar statements" on the way to the police station, and, at one point, asked the cop rhetorically, "Don't you understand I am a school teacher?"

Maloney then attempted an ill-advised tit-for-tat exchange with the officer, offering to perform oral sex on him and allow him "to fondle her breasts" in return for dropping the charges.

The officer declined, and Maloney was subsequently booked on charges of hit and run, driving under the influence, knowingly driving with a suspended or revoked license, and bribery.

The 53-year-old, who has been arrested three times since a previous DUI incident in 2009, remains employed by the Palm Beach County School District pending the outcome of a referral to the district's Employee Assistance Program.

"These are very serious charges and could subject the employee to discipline of suspension or termination," said district spokesman Nat Harrington.

Florida Science Teacher Offers to Blow Cop in Exchange for Letting Her Drunken Hit-and-Run Slide
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Oh man, Florida? Really? I didn't even see that coming this time. But then, I actually thought this was going to be about some hottie 24-year-old teacher when I read the title.
    sluce and pinkbunnyslippers like this.
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

As soon as I saw her picture, I just knew it was Florida.

Shocking that he declined the offer.
    laynes, SHELLEE and greysfang like this.
    The more people I encounter, the more I like my animals.

I am shocked she still has a job after 3 DWIs.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    As soon as I saw her picture, I just knew it was Florida.
    I'm sorry, SHELLEE. lol

I always thought a lot of crazy stuff must happen up in Maine, or other destinations North, I bet it does and it just doesn't get reported as much as Florida. Maybe?
    SHELLEE likes this.
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Actually, as soon as a dumb crime is committed in any of the other 48 states, the incident is hushed up and that person is forcibly moved to Florida permanently. The only state that doesn't is Ohio. They figure if they lost that many people they would lost so many citizens, they wouldn't be able to repave any of their highways.
    greysfang, SHELLEE, sluce and 4 others like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

She looks like a hot mess with herpes on her lip. I can't believe the cop was able to resist her.

I can't imagine women offering blow job bribes to cops is a rare occurrence. Lindsay Lohan probably does it every other week.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

I don't even think she's a good science teacher. A good science teacher would have said something like, "Hey, if I demonstrate the organic transfer of viscous fluids from one vessel to another, will you demonstrate the relative vulnerability of government materials overlaid on pulped organic plant products to either tearing or crumbling forces?"
    OrangeSlice likes this.

This wouldn't be a news story if she was hot.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    Actually, as soon as a dumb crime is committed in any of the other 48 states, the incident is hushed up and that person is forcibly moved to Florida permanently. The only state that doesn't is Ohio. They figure if they lost that many people they would lost so many citizens, they wouldn't be able to repave any of their highways.
    Now I could believe that theory!

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    This wouldn't be a news story if she was hot.
    This is very true... lol
    rockchick likes this.
    ~Manx Mouse

This just disproves mel's theory that any dude would stick his dick in gasoline if it got him a BJ.
    shedevilang likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

The only reason you don't hear about it happening other places is all the other cops say yes and it's just pushed under the table. It's actually a kudos to Florida for having the one cop who said no.
    rockchick likes this.

oh wait....her picture just downloaded. Disregard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information