Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Ohio Town Protecting Football Player Rapists

Angry Anonymous Leaks Video of Stuebenville High Schoolers Joking About Raping a Teenager

Source: Anonymous Leaks Horrifying Video of Stuebenville High Schoolers Joking About Raping a Teenager 'Deader than Trayvon Martin'

Anonymous Leaks Horrifying Video of Stuebenville High Schoolers Joking About Raping a Teenager ‘Deader than Trayvon Martin’

Katie J.M. Baker

Anonymous just leaked a 12-minute video of drunk Stuebenville high school athletes having a blast making fun of the 16-year-old girl who was raped by beloved football players Trent Mays and Ma'lik Richmond last August.
    Be warned: the video is incredibly disturbing. You probably don't want to watch it. The speaker — identified by misternunya, an independent journalist who posted the video, as Michael Nodianos — cracks himself up as he calls the girl "deader than" JFK, OJ's wife, Caylee Anthony, and Trayvon Martin, amongst others.
    "She is so raped," he says. "Her puss is about as dry as the sun right now."
    At around 4:15, one of his friends says, "That's not cool bro" and "That's like rape. It is rape. They raped her."
    He starts cracking up and riffs on that too: "They raped her quicker than Mike Tyson!" and "they raped her more than the Duke lacrosse team!"
    "What if that was your daughter?" one guy says. "But it isn't," he says.
    Other choice quotes include: "It isn't really rape because you don't know if she wanted to or not" and "what if she was pregnant and gave birth to a dead baby?"
    Anonymous threatened to expose the high school athletes who weren't charged along with Mays and Richmond but allegedly called themselves the "rape crew" and helped take and spread photos of the girl as well as cover up the incident if they didn't publicly apologize before January 1st. It looks like they're making good on that threat.
    Video can be watched at the original article, but I don't recommend watching it: it will make you very angry.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I just finished viewing protest photos of India and the gang rape; I fucking cried, the turn out is amazing, and a shame we don't physically do the same here.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    I just finished viewing protest photos of India and the gang rape; I fucking cried, the turn out is amazing, and a shame we don't physically do the same here.
    I think we should definitely do more here. Rape happens everywhere, but in US and Europe there is a tendency to just ignore the problem, as if that kind of things can't happen to us.
    I thik that movements like V-Day and 1 billion rising should have a lot more support. Also, I am not one for conspirancy theories, but I have a feeling that the media and some politicians do not like to give attention to this kind of movements. And that if we did something like that here, there wpuld be people (including politicians and public figures) who would deliberately laugh at the protest and make it look something crazy and unimportant.

what happened in india is people and mainstream media finally doing something about rape and demanding justice. rape is rampant in india, it is almost always swept under the rug and blamed on the woman. it took a case as horrific as the delhi gang rape and murder for people to finally demand justice and change.
    BITTER likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

And also, the way I understand it, most of the women raped in India have little or no recourse to justice, which we do in the US and Europe.
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Silver Member

Default Ohio Town Protecting Football Player Rapists

There are no words to describe the ugliness in this world.

LocalLeaks | Writing away with Blogs.ru

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/17/sp...anted=all&_r=0

Copy and paste

Silver Member

On August 27, 2012 two members of the Big Red High School football team in Steubenville, Ohio – USA were arrested and charged with the rape and kidnapping of an out of town 16 year old girl that took place on August 11th. At the time of this gang rape, the girl was intoxicated and unconscious. The victim had been intentionally drugged with a “date rape” intoxicant. She was photographed and video was taken of her in this condition, and there is evidence that she was hauled in a comatose state to multiple parties – and almost certainly raped by more members of the local high school football team than just the two players who currently stand charged. There is even evidence that she was urinated upon during this hideous assault.
    Despite all this, it looked as though a town rife with corruption, cronyism, illegal gambling and fixated upon their star high school football team (a major economic revenue engine) were prepared to orchestrate a major cover-up in order to sweep the entire affair under the rug. As this disclosure will document, this cover-up was perpetrated by people in the high school administration, local government and law enforcement.
    – Enter Anonymous –
    On December 23, 2012 a cell within Anonymous called “Knight Sec” took up the cause of giving a voice to the victim of this horrible crime, and began unraveling this conspiracy of silence designed to protect a group of these high school football players who had become well known to their fellow students as “The Rape Crew”. Fueled by intelligence they had received from many students at Big Red High School, they launched Operation RollRedRoll by releasing this video. Take careful note of the various screen capture images of pictures taken by these monsters of this poor defenseless girl, and note their many comments made in tweets and Facebook posts regarding their crime (now since deleted).

I believe this was already posted as well.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I tried finding it to merge the two threads but search failed me.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Thanks!

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

fgg

Ohio sheriff confronts protesters in football rape case

STEUBENVILLE, Ohio (Reuters) - A county sheriff under fire for how he has handled a high school rape investigation faced down a raucous crowd of protesters on Saturday and said no further suspects would be charged in a case that has rattled Ohio football country.

Ma'lik Richmond and Trenton Mays, both 16 and members of the Steubenville High School football team, are charged with raping a 16-year-old fellow student at a party last August, according to statements from their attorneys.

Jefferson County Sheriff Fred Abdalla, accused of shielding the popular football program from a more rigorous investigation, told reporters no one else would be charged in the case, just moments after he addressed about 1,000 protesters gathered in front of the Jefferson County Courthouse.

"I'm not going to stand here and try to convince you that I'm not the bad guy," he said to a chorus of boos. "You've already made your minds up."

The "Occupy Steubenville" rally was organized by the online activist group Anonymous.

Abdalla declined to take the investigation over from Steubenville police, sparking more public outrage. Anonymous and community leaders say police are avoiding charging more of those involved to protect the school's beloved football program.

The two students will be tried as juveniles in February in Steubenville, a close-knit city of 19,000 about 40 miles west of Pittsburgh.

The case shot to national prominence this week when Anonymous made public a picture of the purported rape victim being carried by her wrists and ankles by two young men. Anonymous also released a video that showed several other young men joking about an assault.

Abdalla, who said he first saw the video three days ago, said on Saturday that it provided no new evidence of any crimes.

"It's a disgusting video," he said. "It's stupidity. But you can't arrest somebody for being stupid."

The protest's masked leader, standing atop a set of stairs outside the courthouse doors, invited up to the makeshift stage anyone who was a victim of sexual assault. Protesters immediately flooded the platform, which was slightly smaller than a boxing ring.

Victims passed around a microphone, taking turns telling their stories. Some called for Abdalla and other local officials to step down from office for not charging more of the people and for what they called a cover-up by athletes, coaches and local officials.

Abdalla then climbed the stairs himself and addressed the protest over a microphone.

Abdalla said he had dedicated his 28-year career to combating sexual assault, overseeing the arrest of more than 200 suspects.

Clad in a teal ribbon symbolizing support for sexual assault victims, Abdalla later told Reuters that he stood by his decision to leave the investigation with local police. He would have had to question all 59 people that the Steubenville Police Department had already interviewed in its original investigation, he said.

"People have got their minds made up," he said. "A case like this, who would want to cover any of it up?"

Ohio sheriff confronts protesters in football rape case - Yahoo! News
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Horrific.

I just read that Local Links thread. Horrifying. I can't believe people would condone this behavior much less try to cover it up. That poor girl. I'm so glad Anonymous decided to keep pushing this, she deserves justice and it seems her town isn't willing to give it.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information