Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Michael Douglas' son Cameron beat up in Prison

Default Michael Douglas' son Cameron beat up in Prison

Michael Douglas' son Cameron suffers broken leg and fingers after being beaten-up in prison for 'ratting' on his drug dealers | Mail Online

Michael Douglas' son Cameron ATTACKED in prison as inmates break his leg and fingers for 'ratting' on his drug dealers

The drug-addict son of Oscar-winning actor Michael Douglas has suffered severe injuries, including a broken leg and fingers, after being attacked in prison.

Cameron Douglas, 34, who is doing time for years of drug use and dealing, was apparently attacked after an unnamed New York crime boss put a $100 bounty on his head for being a ‘rat.’

During a 2010 bail hearing, Cameron’s psychiatrist inadvertently revealed that his client had snitched to the police about his drug suppliers, David and Eduardo Escalera, during his original sentencing hearing.

Cameron's testimony against the dealers helped get him a five-year, rather than 10-year, sentence. But last year he was sentenced to an additional four and a half years for smuggling in heroin and a prescription narcotic while at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Pennsylvania.
    ‘He broke his femur, which is hard to snap, and had to have a rod inserted,’

Speaking publicly about his son, Michael Douglas said in 2010 that he thought prison might be a ‘blessing in disguise’ for his wayward son. He assumed blame for ‘being a bad father’ but said that without prison intervention, Cameron ‘was going to be dead or somebody was gonna kill him. I think he has a chance to start a new life, and he knows that.’

During last year’s sentencing for smuggling drugs into prison, Cameron Douglas told the court that he was ‘ashamed’ of what he had done.

Judge Richard Berman branded him 'reckless, disruptive and non-compliant.'
    He banned Cameron from receiving family visits for two years and said he must immediately undergo drug treatment in prison.

The judge's sentence was twice as long as had been requested by prosecutors and Berman told Douglas he had 'blown the biggest opportunity of his life.'

Douglas had also written to the judge to tell him that he was 'saturated in my own shame and penitence.'

In the letter Cameron asked the judge for 'the opportunity to build myself and gain the tools I need to shape my future.'

'I feel so strongly, for the first time in my life, that I am truly ripe for positive reform and real achievement.'

In prison Cameron been working as a weekend orderly in a housing unit earning $1.65 per month. He is not eligible to be released until 2018

He is lucky to have lived!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Elite Member

Why did it take so long for the beat down, if names were revealed in 2010? At any rate, it seems like Cameron hasn't stopped being an asshole. That's a lot of damage to inflict for snitching.
    Seapharris7 likes this.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Elite Member

only 100$?

Daddy must be sending big bucks to the prison for extra protection for this to have taken this long. Snitches dont last long in prison, and I believe Cameron had a lot more of a hand in all this fuckery than he would ever admit too.
    olivia and Wisher like this.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

It's prison, $100 is steep. Most of the long timers would have done it for an extra cookie.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Update: Cameron Douglas Has

Cameron Douglas Has ‘Gone Gangster,’ Found With ‘Drugs In His System’ Behind Bars

Cameron Douglas can’t seem to keep his nose clean – even behind bars.
    Authorities at the federal prison where he is serving a nearly 10-year sentence for dealing crystal meth found drugs in his system, a source tells the New York Post.

As punishment the 34-year-old son of actor Michael Douglas was sent to solitary confinement in the first week of January. According to the Post it is not known whether he is still there and, if so, when he will come out. It’s also unclear if he’ll have more time added on to his sentence as a result of the infraction.

It has not been a good few years for the bad boy rich kid whose grandfather is legendary actor Kirk Douglas. In April 2010, he was sentenced to five years in prison for possessing heroin and dealing in crystal meth. Four-and-a-half more years were tacked on to his sentence in 2011 when he pleaded guilty to possessing drugs behind bars.

And last month it was reported that he suffered a broken leg and finger after allegedly being attacked at the Loretto, Penn. prison that is now his home. A source tells the Post that the Hollywood rich kid has “gone gangster,” lifting weights and getting prison tattoos.

“He recently had his initials inscribed on his neck and big stars on his shoulders with each year of his incarceration in each star: ’10, ’11, ’12,” the prison insider says. “And he’s currently getting a scroll on his back.”

He is not eligible for parole until 2018

I wonder if anyone has tapped that ass.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Cameron looks exactly like Michael during his The Streets of San Francisco years.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    I wonder if anyone has tapped that ass.
    Well, he's not pretty, but he is a little bitch, so I'm guessing he's selling it for protection.
    BITTER and Wisher like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I heard that Natalie Wood's ghost is paying some guys to go after Cameron - just to get even with Kirk.
    BITTER, Sylkyn and Wisher like this.

What a vile family. I'm sorry. From what I've read here and elsewhere (agc.com and several over gossip sites), Kirk has left an awful patrilineal legacy.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Elite Member

Cameron is out after seven years in jail, two of them in solitary.

Michael Douglas’ son released from jail after nearly seven years

By Emily Smith
    August 1, 2016 | 3:28am

Michael Douglas’ troubled son Cameron has been quietly released from jail after nearly seven years — and is planning to write a tell-all book about his descent from the privileged scion of a Hollywood dynasty to a solitary-confinement jail cell.

The “Wall Street” star’s eldest son Cameron, 37, was sentenced to five years for possessing heroin and selling drugs including methamphetamine in 2010, but his term was extended after he confessed to smuggling drugs into prison. He was placed in solitary confinement from 2012 to 2014 at Maryland’s Cumberland Federal Corrections Institute. He had been scheduled for release in early 2018 and is now living in a halfway house.

Michael, who had Cameron with ex-wife Diandra, had said of his son’s jail term, which began at the same time the actor was battling throat cancer, “It broke my heart, the combination [of my diagnosis and Cameron’s incarceration].”

Michael regularly visited his son in jail. And during his 2013 Emmys acceptance speech for playing Liberace in “Behind the Candelabra,” Michael talked about the brutality of the prison system. He said: “I’m questioning the system. At first I was certainly disappointed with my son, but I’ve reached a point now where I’m disappointed with the system . . . If you happen to have a slip, they punish you. In my son’s case, he has spent almost two years in solitary confinement.” He added he had hoped then-Attorney General Eric Holder might change laws involving nonviolent drug offenders.

Now we’re told Cameron wants to write a book about his experience behind bars. A source said, “Cameron will talk about his struggle being the son and grandson of Hollywood icons, and then his bad decisions which led him to jail, and then solitary confinement. He is staying low-key after his release and plans to spend time with his father and mother. He believes this is a new start, and a chance at a new life.”

Reps for Michael and Diandra didn’t get back to us Sunday night.

Hope he manages to stay clean.
    Wisher and Seapharris7 like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Can't fault anyone who served their time.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information