Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Two-week old infant dies after being punched by father

Default Two-week old infant dies after being punched by father

A two-week old baby died after the piece of shit father punched him in the face because he was crying. I guess the wonderful mother and father were up playing video games all night and the crying infant disturbed their sleep. Lovely people.

Prosecutor says High Point infant died after being punched by father | MyFOX8.com

Prosecutor says High Point infant died after being punched by father

Brian Jack Frazier (left), Stefany Renee Ash and infant

HIGH POINT, N.C. — New details emerged Wednesday afternoon after two people were arrested in connection with an infant’s death.
    According to police, officers responded shortly after 3 p.m. Tuesday to reports of an unresponsive infant at a home in the 1200 block of Kimery Drive.
    When officers arrived, police said they found a two-week-old child who had died.
    Khan, pictured at the hospital the day he was born.

“Through the investigation, it was determined that the child died as a result of a criminal homicide,” police said in a news release.
    Police arrested Brian Jack Frazier and Stefany Renee Ash, both 20, in connection with the child’s death.
    In court on Wednesday, the prosecutor told Judge Holly Sizemore Frazier was allegedly up until 5 a.m. Tuesday playing video games when Khan “got fussy.”
    According to the prosecutor, the infant’s father allegedly grabbed the child by the neck and punched the child in the face.
    According to the prosecutor, Frazier then went back to sleep.
    Ash found the baby unresponsive around 2 p.m. Tuesday. High Point Police responded to the scene around 3:05 p.m. and found the infant.
    The baby was pronounced dead Tuesday afternoon.
    Police said Frazier admitted to the crime when officers arrived on the scene. The infant likely had been dead for at least 10 hours.
    According to the prosecutor, before calling 911, Ash and Frazier allegedly discussed ways they could cover up the incident. Those discussions allegedly included hiding the baby’s body, claiming a kidnapping or fleeing to the mountains.
    Frazier is charged with first-degree murder. Ash is charged with accessory after the fact to first-degree murder.
    Brian Jack Frazier (left) and Stefany Renee Ash

Both suspects are being held in the Guilford County Jail without bond.
    Sandra Alston, Stefany Ash’s mother, said she is distraught over the whole situation.
    “It’s horrible. I just wished they’d have brought him to me. I wish to goodness they’d have brought him to me,” said Alston.
    Ash’s stepfather said Ash and Frazier both loved their newborn child and their other son, 15-month-old Kayne.
    “Stefany truly loves her child. She may have panic, but I believe, honestly, that she was asleep,” said Bruce Alston, Ash’s stepfather.
    No other information was provided.
    The next court date is set for Jan. 18.

Stop the world, I want to get off.....
    laynes and MmeVertigina like this.

It's just indescribable how awful it is. I hope they never get their other son back.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Kids were named Kayne and Khan. They were doomed from day one.
    Last edited by twitchy2.0; November 29th, 2012 at 02:03 PM. Reason: typo
    sputnik likes this.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

I fucking hate people.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I hope they are being repeatedly punched in the face in jail. They both need to be sterilized.
    mtlebay likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

this is so horrible. HOW the fuck can you punch a two week old baby in the face? the thought of this alone makes me cry. this poor little thing.

According to the prosecutor, before calling 911, Ash and Frazier allegedly discussed ways they could cover up the incident. Those discussions allegedly included hiding the baby’s body, claiming a kidnapping or fleeing to the mountains.
    Ash’s stepfather said Ash and Frazier both loved their newborn child and their other son, 15-month-old Kayne.
    “Stefany truly loves her child. She may have panic, but I believe, honestly, that she was asleep,” said Bruce Alston, Ash’s stepfather.
    i understand that the stepfather is in denial, but come on, seriously? of course, if you love your child and find out his POS father killed him, you naturally just try to cover it up... WTF?
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

The more people I get to know - the more I like my animals.
    laynes and Flygirl like this.

[QUOTE=stef;2875329]this is so horrible. HOW the fuck can you punch a two week old baby in the face? the thought of this alone makes me cry. this poor little thing.

Think about it. All they would have had to do is hide the body and say that the mom had three wines and fell asleep and that when the dad got home all the lights were on and the back door was unlocked. Sound familiar? Whatever happened to those parents?
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

[QUOTE=MohandasKGanja;2875340]
    Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    this is so horrible. HOW the fuck can you punch a two week old baby in the face? the thought of this alone makes me cry. this poor little thing.

Think about it. All they would have had to do is hide the body and say that the mom had three wines and fell asleep and that when the dad got home all the lights were on and the back door was unlocked. Sound familiar? Whatever happened to those parents?
    Oh, is that the little baby from Kansas City? I don't think they ever found her and as far as I know the parents are still free and sticking to their story.

Monsters, both of them. And the baby was dead for 9-10 hours before the "mom" checked on him. What newborn sleeps that long, and what about the 15 month old, no one must have been watching him too. All because these losers wanted to play video games like children.

I wish we could sterlize these animals.

[QUOTE=MohandasKGanja;2875340]
    Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post

i haven't heard about that story. i wonder how these people sleep at night.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

You need licenses to drive, sell booze and god knows what else, but every brain dead idiot is free to procreate
    Sarzy likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

What a beautiful baby. He would have brought so much joy to people that would have loved him forever.
    Death penalty.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I hope he dies in prison as the centre of a cluster-fuck; and she doesn't get out 'til her ovaries are dried up. Fucking trash, the pair of them.
    Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum"?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information