Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Maybe O.J. Simpson didn't kill Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Maybe O.J. Simpson didn't kill Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman

According to the New York Post on Nov. 19, there's a new, feature-length documentary byInvestigation Discovery that seems to prove the assumption that maybe it wasn't O.J. Simpson who killed Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman in June 1994.

The documentary delves into the life of a man named Glen Rogers, one of America's least-known serial killers. Supposedly, he's murdered between 70 and 80 people.

Glen's brother, Clay Rogers, taught him how to steal at an early age. He is also the person who first turned Glen into the police when he discovered the rotting corpse of a neighbor in the family cabin in Minnesota. It was then that Clay realized that maybe his brother's "tall tales" of murder were not tales at all.

Glen told a lot of "tall tales." That's why the family thought he was lying when he bragged about partying with a rich woman named Nicole Brown Simpson just before the murders.

In fact, while on death row for other murders, Glen admitted to a criminal profiler that he'd killed Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman. There is some evidence to back up his story in the form of receipts which show him working in the area at the exact time of the murders. He also knew something the prosecutors and cops didn't know: the step-by-step exact sequence of the killings.

The documentary reviews Glen's life and crimes through interviews with police, prosecutors and family. It also claims that O.J. Simpson knew Glen. So why didn't O.J. spill the beans at trial?

According to Glen Rogers, O.J. paid him to break in to their house and steal a pair of $20,000 earrings he had given Nicole. Also according to Rogers, O.J. told him to kill "the bitch" if necessary.

To find out more about Glen Rogers and the evidence that links him to the killings of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman, tune in to "My Brother the Serial Killer," Wednesday, Nov. 21, at 9 p.m. on Investigation Discovery. Check your local listings for the channel in your area.
    Maybe O.J. Simpson didn't kill Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman - Atlantic City Headlines | Examiner.com

*Yawn*

Yea, ok!!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

grandiose delusions
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Bullshit.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Especially since Rogers' story is too neat. Somehow OJ Simpson just happened to hire a serial killer to steal some jewelry and, if necessary, put a hit out on somebody? How could that happen? And OJ would still be to blame because he instigated it.

Thanks for the link, Mo, I was just about to google him.
    Seapharris7 likes this.
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Just set my DVR.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Especially since Rogers' story is too neat. Somehow OJ Simpson just happened to hire a serial killer to steal some jewelry and, if necessary, put a hit out on somebody? How could that happen? And OJ would still be to blame because he instigated it.

Thanks for the link, Mo, I was just about to google him.

Well I would think most hit men could technically be classed as serial killers, except for differing motivations (money vs sick bastard). So its not realy that far-fetched.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Well I would think most hit men could technically be classed as serial killers, except for differing motivations (money vs sick bastard). So its not realy that far-fetched.
    That's true, I was putting Sammy The Bull-like hitmen and Bundy-like serial killers in different categories in my head. I would think that OJ could have found a less sloppy and more organized and reliable hitman than this guy, but it's OJ and who knows? But then I haven't read Rogers' story through yet.
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Nice try. Isn't OJ due for release sometime (too) soon?

No, his first parole date isn't until 2017.

Yeah, and maybe I don't have a fat arse of Kardashian proportions. I know there are probably exceptions, but I would think most hit men wouldn't be so frenzied to the point of obvious anger like those murders showed.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

True, but this is a serial killer, being paid for the hit was just a side benefit, if it was indeed him.

I keep forgetting OJ's in jail for some reason. It's been too nice and quiet.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information