Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By McJag
  • 3 Post By Ravenna
  • 1 Post By KrisNine

Thread: Anti-Virus King John McAfee Wanted For Murder in Belize

Default Anti-Virus King John McAfee Wanted For Murder in Belize

ANTI-VIRUS KING MCAFEE WANTED FOR MURDER!

-A +A
    Published on: November 12, 2012
    By NATIONAL ENQUIRER staff

Cops: millionaire software giant JOHN MCAFEE is on the run after gunning down an American builder in Belize.
    John McAfee, co-founder of McAfee virus software, is the prime suspect in the murder of Gregory Faull, who was shot at his home on Saturday, Gizmodo reported.
    Marco Vidal, head of Belize police force’s Gang Suppression Unit, confirmed that the 67-year-old was the prime suspect.
    The official police statement read: "On Sunday the 11th November, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. acting upon information received, San Pedro Police visited 5 3/4 miles North of San Pedro Town where they saw 52 year old U.S National Mr. Gregory Viant Faull, of the said address, lying face up in a pool of blood with an apparent gunshot wound on the upper rear part of his head apparently dead.
    "Initial investigation revealed that on the said date at 7:20 a.m. Laura Tun, 39 years, Belizean Housekeeper of Boca Del Rio Area, San Pedro Town went to the house of Mr. Faull to do her daily chores when she saw him laying inside of the hall motionless, Faull was last seen alive around 10:00 p.m. on 10.11.12 and he lived alone.
    “No signs of forced entry was seen, A (1) laptop computer brand and serial number unknown and (1) iPhone was discovered missing. The body was found in the hall of the upper flat of the house. A single luger brand 9 mm expended shells was found at the first stairs leading up to the upper flat of the building. The body of Faull was taken to KHMH Morgue where it awaits a Post Mortem Examination. Police have not established a motive so far but are following several leads.”
    Reportedly, the two men had been at odds for some time and Faull filed a complaint against McAfee claiming he fired guns and exhibited "roguish behavior"
    McAfee moved to Belize in 2008 after his computer software company suffered setbacks – as of 2009 its worth had plummeted from $100 million to $4 million, RadarOnline.com reported.
    He later started an antibiotics company in the Central American county, but that venture fell apart when he was arrested for allegedly harboring illegal drugs and weapons and running a crystal meth lab.
    McAfee claimed he was arrested for refusing to donate money to a local politician.
    DEVELPOPING>>>>>>>>>

ANTI-VIRUS KING MCAFEE WANTED FOR MURDER! - The National Enquirer
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

We'll see this on SVU. Or did we already?
    Just Kill Me and Waterslide like this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

We probably have seen this on SVU, they'll have to recycle the plot this time.

John McAfee: sex, drugs and anti-virus software

John McAfee, the founder of the McAfee computer security firm, is in hiding in Belize. Christopher Williams examines his colourful life.

Anti-virus mogul John McAfee Photo: AP
    By Christopher Williams, Technology Correspondent
    3:48PM GMT 15 Nov 2012

He’s the opposite of the common stereotype of the boring computer nerd. John McAfee, wanted for questioning over a murder and in hiding in Belize, has spent almost two decades living a life of alleged heavy drug abuse, sexual experimentation, deadly extreme sports and media manipulation.

It was as a software designer at the arms giant Lockheed in the 1980s that the 67-year-old, English-born American set out on the path to infamy and fortune.

Computer viruses were beginning to emerge and spread, and his machine contracted an infection dubbed Pakistani Brain, which slowed down floppy drives and made seven precious kilobytes of memory unavailable. McAfee resolved the problem himself, but hit upon the idea of creating software that could detect malicious software and remove it automatically.

“It was an accident, like anything else in life,” he later said of his invention.

By the end of the decade, his company had spawned an anti-virus industry that is now worth several billion dollars annually. McAfee himself was rich and famous within the computer industry, but his gift for self promotion would soon see him toppled from the company he founded.

In 1992 a virus called Michelangelo emerged and began to make headlines. McAfee told journalists that when activated, on 6 March, it could cripple up to five million machines, spreading worry in IT departments. In an incident that foreshadowed the “Millennium Bug” panic, the date passed without Michelangelo causing major problems, and although McAfee’s firm made record profits that year, his reputation was trashed. Once the firm went public in 1994, McAfee was shown the door and a cheque for up to $100m. Determined to leave the Silicon Valley rat race behind, he dabbled in other successful businesses, but also bought a 400 acre plot in Colorado and turned it into a yoga retreat.

Such new age pursuits were not new to McAfee, who like Steve Jobs and many northern Californians, had followed the hippy trail through India and Nepal. The anti-virus inventor also had pagans beat drums on company property and nurtured a corporate culture in which employees allegedly competed to have sex in his office, however.

“You would think that this guy was amazingly generous and kind, but he was getting something out of it. He was interested in being the center of attention,” a former student at the yoga retreat told Gizmodo.

“He was surrounded by people around him who didn't have any money and were depending on him, and he could control them.”

He wrote yoga books and dated a teenage girl, but before long moved on to a plush ranch in New Mexico, to develop and market a new extreme sport called aerotrekking. It involved flying a microlight dangerously low over the desert. McAfee’s devotion to the sport, he told a journalist, extended to convincing an entire small town in Arizona, whose residents didn’t like the noise of the aerotrekkers, that they were about to be engulfed by a national paintball convention.

The ruse was designed to distract the locals. To further convince them that he and his entourage of “Sky Gypsies” (who are remembered in one of McAfee’s many tattoos) could be worse, McAfee also invented a national organisation of lesbian bikers, and announced they would hold their convention in the town.

Jeff Wise, the journalist he told this story to noted, however, that McAfee “is a notorious trickster, who's no stranger to sock puppetry”.

After a novice aerotrekker died in a crash in 2006, McAfee’s remaining fortune was threatened by a multimillion-dollar wrongful death lawsuit, which it has been suggested contributed to his decision to move to Belize in 2009. In a New York Times article about the travails of the super-rich during the financial crisis, he claimed he had been impoverished by bad property deals and the collapse of Lehman Brothers and had just $4m left.

His adventures in Belize have shed an altogether darker tone on the image of the knockabout playboy he had sought to portray. He claimed to be developing revolutionary antibiotics, yet boasted of dealings with local gang lords and stockpiled unlicensed firearms. Jeff Wise was contacted by resident of McAfee’s Belize compound who claimed “he kept trying to set me up with these weird friends that were into polyamory and crazy kinky stuff”.

Describing his set-up in an online diary called "Darkness Falls", published this week, McAfee explained: “Two of the women have committed relationships with men who also live with me. The two women are both my ex-lovers and one of the two still sleeps with me so I count her as a half. The men are both musicians, by pure accident, not by design. The other five women share my bed on a regular basis.”

McAfee’s bizarre world began to unravel in May, when police raided his home and arrested him on suspicion of manufacturing crystal meth and possession of an unlicensed weapon. McAfee protested his innocence to anyone who would listen.

“It began, innocently enough, with my refusal to donate to the local political boss of the district where I lived in Orange Walk and I have given at least $2million in gifts to the police departments,” he said, casting further doubt on his 2009 claim he had only $4m left, which he later admitted was “not very accurate at all”.

“Basically what I developed is a topical antiseptic. That's what they claimed was my meth lab,” he told Gizmodo.

This week it was alleged that McAfee has nevertheless been a regular contributor to a drug makers’ forum under the name “stuffmonger”. The poster explained how he had been trying to purify a "super perv powder" called MDPV and had been testing the results on himself.

“I think it's the finest drug ever conceived, not just for the indescribable hypersexuality, but also for the smooth euphoria and mild comedown,” he said.

Jeff Wise, who has known McAfee for several years and interviewed him many times, speculated his adventures in psychoactive chemistry may account for McAfee’s most bizarre recent behaviour. Detectives want to question him over the murder of his neighbour, fellow American ex-pat Gregory Faull, but he has gone into hiding, while again protesting innocence in the media.

“Certainly he was not my favourite person and I was not his,” McAfee said in an interview from an unknown location in Belize, where he is holed up with a 17-year-old girlfriend.

"He was a heavy drinker and an annoyance. But the world is full of annoyances; if we killed all of our annoyances, there would be nobody left.”

McAfee blamed the police for Mr Faull’s murder, and said he feared that he would be killed too.

John McAfee: sex, drugs and anti-virus software - Telegraph
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

What a vile piece of garbage. ick
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

John Glover (Lionel Luther in Smallville) needs to play him in the movie.

Kat Scorp, yanna and sprynkles like this.

Belize, I'm not bad!
    Belize, I'm not bad!
    Belize, I'm not bad!
    Just really drugged up and a little bit mad.

This story is full of the cray cray!!
    stef likes this.

fgg

Software guru McAfee has two heart attacks, lawyer says

McAfee fled Belize and was seeking asylum in Guatemala, where he was arrested and jailed for entering the country illegally. He suffered the mild heart attacks earlier in the day, according to his lawyer.

GUATEMALA CITY — Software guru John McAfee, who is fighting deportation to Belize, was rushed to the hospital in Guatemala on Thursday after his lawyer said he suffered two mild heart attacks earlier in the day, Reuters witnesses said.

McAfee was carried out on a stretcher from an immigration service cottage where he was detained after crossing illegally into Guatemala from neighboring Belize. Police in Belize want to question McAfee in connection with his neighbor's murder.

The fugitive software mogul was blogging from his cell in Guatemala as he awaited deportation. He is wanted in connection to a shooting death in early November.

"I am in jail in Guatemala. Vastly superior to Belize jails. I asked for a computer and one magically appeared. The coffee is also excellent," McAfee posted on his blog Whoismcafee.com.

McAfee's lawyer, Telesforo Guerra, says McAfee has been denied political asylum in Guatemala, paving the way for the deportation to Belize, where he is a "person of interest" in the killing of fellow expatriate American Gregory Faull.

"We are going to go to the human rights prosecutor to lodge a complaint and file an injunction against the foreign minister for detaining him without studying his asylum request," Guerra told local radio.

"He entered the country illegally and we are going to seek his expulsion for this crime," Interior Minister Mauricio Lopez Bonilla told Reuters.

In a series of blog posts, McAfee says a stay order has been issued so a higher judge can review his case.

"I just spoke with the duty officer at the Embassy who said there is nothing that they can do. I asked to be returned to the States, and again … nothing they can do. So I will wait and see. P.S. Anybody have friends in the State Department?" McAfee wrote.

"I am using the computer of one of the wardens, or whatever title is used here," McAfee wrote. "He is a sweet man and a gentleman. The world is heavilly populated with gentle people. He makes me coffee and tells tender stories about his life. He is a good companion. I believe I could spend weeks in the desert with him as a sole companion without once becoming irritated. His name is Gino Ennati."

Earlier on Wednesday, McAfee said he had formally requested asylum in Guatemala after entering the country from Belize, where he says he fears for his safety because he has sensitive information about official corruption and refused to donate to local politicians.

Since refusing to turn himself in to authorities in Belize, the 67-year-old had been in hiding, blogging his movements and calling reporters, until reappearing in Guatemala to claim asylum. He has not said how he crossed the border into Guatemala, the Associated Press said.

McAfee went on the run last month after officials tried to question him about the killing of Faull, who was shot to death in early November.

McAfee had engaged in a series of clashes with neighbors and authorities over allegations he kept aggressive dogs, illegal weapons and drug paraphernalia in his beachfront home on a Belize island. McAfee acknowledges that his dogs were bothersome and that Faull had complained about them, but denies killing Faull.

Faull's home was a couple of houses down from McAfee's compound.

McAfee has been living in the tiny Central American nation for about four years. He was one of Silicon Valley's first entrepreneurs to build an Internet fortune. The former Lockheed systems consultant started McAfee Associates in the late 1980s. McAfee currently has no relationship with the company, which has been sold to Intel Corp, according to Reuters.

A photo posted by Vice magazine on Monday in the post, "We Are With John McAfee Right Now, Suckers," was taken on an iPhone 4S with embedded location information that revealed the exact coordinates where the photo was taken, according to Wired.com. That is how authorities found McAfee.

Police in Belize deny they are persecuting McAfee and say there is no warrant for his arrest. The country's prime minister has even questioned McAfee's mental state. Since there are no restrictions on his travels, it's unclear why McAfee would need any special status in order to stay in Guatemala.

The Faull family has said through a representative that the murder of their loved one on Ambergris Caye has gotten lost in the media frenzy provoked by McAfee's manipulation of the media through phone calls, emails and blog posts detailing his life on the lam.

McAfee dropped out of sight in Belize after police said they were seeking him, although he grabbed global attention with regular phone calls with reporters and blog updates. He claimed to be wearing disguises and watching as police raided his house. It was unclear, however, how much of what McAfee — a confessed practical joker — said and wrote was true.

At one point, he even posted on his blog that he mounted an elaborate ruse in Mexico involving a double with a passport under his name.

He had earlier said he didn't plan to leave Belize but ultimately did because he thought "Sam" was in danger, referring to the young woman who has accompanied him since he went into hiding.

"I need a safe place where I can actually speak out," McAfee said on Tuesday after his arrival in Guatemala. "Now that I'm here I can speak freely. I can speak openly."

He said he fears he will be killed if he turns himself in for questioning in Belize.

"Belize does not have a good track record of providing safety when they ask to question you," he said.

McAfee, creator of the McAfee antivirus program, has led an eccentric life since he sold his stake in the anti-virus software company in the early 1990s. He moved to Belize about three years ago to lower his taxes.

He told The New York Times in 2009 that he had lost all but $4 million of his $100 million fortune in the U.S. financial crisis. However, a story on the Gizmodo website quoted him as calling that claim "not very accurate at all." He has dabbled in yoga, ultra-light aircraft and producing herbal medications.

Software guru McAfee has two heart attacks, lawyer says
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

What an idiot. Here's video of him talking and getting arrested.

~Manx Mouse

A photo posted by Vice magazine on Monday in the post, "We Are With John McAfee Right Now, Suckers," was taken on an iPhone 4S with embedded location information that revealed the exact coordinates where the photo was taken, according to Wired.com. That is how authorities found McAfee.

Bawahahaha! Dumbass!
    Free Charmed.

Thread Information