Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By msdeb

Thread: Caregiver Assaulted Bedridden 106-Year-Old Woman With A "Sexual Instrument"

Default Caregiver Assaulted Bedridden 106-Year-Old Woman With A "Sexual Instrument"

I am sad, and pissed off at the same time about this article. Nasty bitch!

A female caregiver was arrested today and charged with sexually assaulting a 106-year-old woman in her care, according to cops.Taquita Lashay Watson, 29, had been providing in-home care to the bedridden victim, according to the Pensacola Police Department. Investigators determined that Watson last month had "used a sexual instrument" on the elderly woman.
    Watson, pictured in the mug shot at right, was charged with sexual assault and booked into the Escambia County jail in lieu of $25,000 bond. A police report lists her employer as Interim HealthCare in Pensacola.

According to a police statement, the investigation of Watson--who has worked as a caretaker for the elderly for eight years--is continuing "to determine if anyone else may have been victimized."
    A police report provides disturbing details of the alleged October 26 assault of the woman, who cops described as having "no known mental health issues" and whose "mental capacity appeared to be fine." The victim told police that Watson--who she knew as "Q"--assaulted her with a six-inch "peter" that she removed from her purse along with a jar of Vaseline.
    The woman told police that Watson "pulled her pants and diaper down and told her that this 'would make her feel good.'" As Watson allegedly tried to assault her with the sex toy, the victim said she screamed at the caregiver to stop. Watson replied that, "all the old people like it and it makes them feel good," according to the woman's account to police.
    The victim said that when she started to bleed from her vagina, Watson cursed at her and said she would "get it in next time" before warning that, "if you tell anyone, I will hurt you." The woman was subsequently given a sexual assault examination which revealed "obvious signs of trauma" to her vagina, cops reported.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Jesus.

Watson replied that, "all the old people like it and it makes them feel good," according to the woman's account to police.
    "All" the old people like it? That does sound like there are more victims.
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Heartbreaking. I just cannot comprehend why.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

This is unthinkable

Elite Member

Stories like this make me wish I believed in Hell.

I would have no problem making this twits life hell on earth. I would like to beat her into the ground.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

her name is Taquita?
    sputnik likes this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Pathetic woman - crying in her mugshot because she got caught not because she feels bad about what she's done. You know this isn't the first person she's done this to either.

Thread Information