Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Sarzy
  • 1 Post By McJag
  • 3 Post By darksithbunny

Thread: Mother Arrested After Allegedly Boarding Daughter’s School Bus, Slapping Bully

Default Mother Arrested After Allegedly Boarding Daughter’s School Bus, Slapping Bully

As we all know by know, bullying is a terrible problem in schools across the country. There are many ways one can react when your child is being bullied, some more effective than others. One tactic, though, that you probably avoid is physically attacking your kid's tormentors, which is just what New Jersey's Rebecca Sardoni allegedly did last week, with her own mother, the child's grandmother, in tow no less.

After her 9-year-old daughter suffered weeks of tormenting, which became physical at one point, Sardoni reported the problem to school officials. When they failed to act in a timely manner, the 28-year-old mother took matters into her own hands.

According to police, Sardoni and her mother boarded her daughter's school bus and demanded to talk to one of the boys responsible for the bullying.

She then allegedly slapped the boy and slammed his head into a window, while her mother screamed at him. She also allegedly slapped the boy seated next to him. One of the students suffered a cut on his lip in the incident, according to his step-father, while the other was taken to a nearby hospital for treatment for a neck injury.

Sardoni and her mother deny physically attacking anyone. "They (the boys) weren't the ones who were suffering; my daughter was," Sardoni told the Asbury Park Press. She also said she was crying as she told the boy, "How dare you. Expect to be going to court."

She added: "They're making us look like bad people and we're not. This little girl has been through a lot," which could be true, considering the awful way in which her daughter told her about the bullying.
    "She had to write it on a piece of paper because she was so embarrassed. She was hysterical," Rebecca Sardoni said, recalling earlier in the week when her daughter told her about the incidents.
    Sardoni was charged with simple assault, criminal trespass, and making terroristic threats. Her mother was charged with criminal trespass.

New Jersey Mother Arrested After Allegedly Boarding 4th Grade Daughter's School Bus, Slapping Bully
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

1. It sounds like the little girl attacked the boy(s) to me - on the bus - over the bullying while the mother stood there screaming at them.
    2. We all want to protect our children but this isn't the way to go about it. If you report a problem to the school and they don't handle it fast enough, go down to the school.
    I really need more details on this one.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

At least she didn't use a horse whip. Not her best idea.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    1. It sounds like the little girl attacked the boy(s) to me - on the bus - over the bullying while the mother stood there screaming at them.
    2. We all want to protect our children but this isn't the way to go about it. If you report a problem to the school and they don't handle it fast enough, go down to the school.
    I really need more details on this one.
    No, the 28 year old mother attacked the boys while HER mother stood by and screamed. And yes, we definitely need more details.

You can't go attacking kids, no matter how much you want to. I know how tempting it might feel if your kid was getting bullied but it's not the answer.
    stef and Mercer like this.

^^ my thoughts exactly. she's the adult here. i understand having the urge to punch little shits who bully your child, but you simply don't do it. and it wasn't just a slap, she smashed the kid's head against the window. at the school bus. all while the grandmother was standing next to her. the scenario is just crazy.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    No, the 28 year old mother attacked the boys while HER mother stood by and screamed. And yes, we definitely need more details.
    OMG! She brought grandma in case she needed backup? holy shit, this is nuts!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Proof it runs in the family.
    Mercer likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

They did go about it all wrong. You have your attorney call the school. I found that gets shit done quick.
    Seapharris7, Novice and rollo like this.

Thread Information