Like Tree12Likes
  • 1 Post By Jezi
  • 4 Post By OrangeSlice
  • 1 Post By Nevan
  • 5 Post By SHELLEE
  • 1 Post By Tati

Thread: Naked, bloody, screaming man gnawed woman's head after jumping from window

Default Naked, bloody, screaming man gnawed woman's head after jumping from window

Police: Naked, bloody, screaming man gnawed woman's head after jumping from window

BY DENIS J. O'MALLEY (STAFF WRITER)Published: September 13, 2012

Naked, covered in his own blood and screaming "like an animal," a Doylestown man attacked a woman in Hawley on Friday and gnawed on her head after breaking into a home and jumping from a second-floor window, state police said.

Richard Cimino Jr., 20, first pulled his car behind 634 Hudson St. early Friday morning, got out and stripped to his underpants, state police said.

When the resident at that home awoke to Mr. Cimino's attempt to break in, Mr. Cimino fled to 521 Hudson St., took his underpants off on the way and broke into that home, which was empty, state police said.

Mr. Cimino walked up to the home's second floor, jumped out of a window and severely injured his arms and legs when he hit the ground, state police said.

Bleeding profusely, Mr. Cimino went through the home's garage, then approached two women walking down the street - Ann Monaghan and Nancy Dean-Corino, both of Hawley.

Mr. Cimino tackled Ms. Dean-Corino and, bleeding all over her, "began to gnaw" at her head, all while "screaming like an animal," according to a state police press release.

The two women managed to escape and call police. Responding troopers found Mr. Cimino lying in the road covered in blood with severe injuries.

When Mr. Cimino - who state police described as acting delusional and confrontational - lunged at a trooper, another trooper deployed a stun gun, though he continued to act aggressively, even punching an emergency medical technician treating his injuries before he was transported to Geisinger Community Medical Center in Scranton.

It was not clear what, if anything, Mr. Cimino was under the influence of at the time of the incident. State police on Wednesday said that information was still pending testing.

Mr. Cimino was later charged with two counts each of aggravated assault, simple assault, indecent exposure and criminal mischief, plus three counts of burglary and one count each of criminal trespass and defiant trespassing.

Information on his bail and preliminary hearing were not available Wednesday.

Police: Naked, bloody, screaming man gnawed woman's head after jumping from window - News - The Times-Tribune

Bath Salts again? Sounds like it

Some people's children.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Florida?

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

^^Pennsylvania, I think.

If this was Florida, people would just go 'oh someone tried to eat someone again? Must be thursday'

Edit: There are several places called Hawley in the States, but none of them in Florida. Not sure where this was, then.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.

Yep! PA all the way!!!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Maybe he was angry because the woman called his satchel a handbag?
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

"Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

What in the fuck is going on with this cannibalistic shit lately?!

I read an update about the victim from the first attack, and as I was scrolling down they showed a current picture of him with most of his face missing ... no graphic image warning or anything. Thank God I didn't eat yet or I would have lost everything ... definitely made me dry heave/gag. And I'm STILL curious about that whole thing because his tox screen only came back with trace amounts of marijuana and nothing else (that I remember) ... they specifically ruled out bath salts in that case.

I hope this woman wasn't hurt too badly, but I'd imagine the emotional scars of some crazed, naked man trying to chew your face off would be pretty severe. And damn, I've watched enough Cops to see 400lb. men cry out for their mommies after being tasered, but he was STILL combative? JFC
    MsChiff likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Florida?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Damn Zombie Apocalypse. I've really got to get on with my canning.
    Sojiita likes this.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Florida?
    I was going to ask the same thing. Shellee's in-laws are at it again.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Mutha effin Doylestown, PA. I'm keeping my doors locked!

Bath salths.

A 20-year-old Doylestown, Pennsylvania man allegedly used the drug mephedrone (also known as “bath salts”) before he went on a violent rampage in which he stripped naked, broke into two homes, leapt from a second floor window and attacked a woman and proceeded to gnaw, while “screaming like an animal,” on her head.

Naked Pennsylvania man gnaws woman’s head in grisly attack | The Raw Story
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Why does that crap make you want to eat people? Why, knowing what it does, would people take it???

^^People are stupid? That explains most things.

I just find the word "gnaw" inexplicably funny in this context. Almost as if they had written "nom".
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Yeah, I hate to admit it, but I chortled a bit at the mental image of him screaming 'Like and animal' paired with gnawing.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Thread Information