Thread: Cyber bully gets 4 years for threatening women who complained about his business

Default Cyber bully gets 4 years for threatening women who complained about his business

Asshole Businessman Who Threatened to Rape and Kill Women Gets Four Years in Jail

As it turns out, threatening to stalk, rape and murder women who are dissatisfied with your services isn't so great for business.

Epic cyberbully Vitaly Borker of DecorMyEyes.com was sentenced to four years in jail on charges of fraud and sending threatening communications. He will also have to pay almost $100,000, which will go towards a fine and paying back all of the customers he ripped off as well as terrorized, and is barred from using a computer for three years after his release. Oh, and he'll receive some beyond-needed psychiatric and substance-abuse counseling.

"You didn't actually put a knife to someone's throat, but you got the satisfaction that they felt you would," Manhattan federal Judge Richard Sullivan said when he sentenced him.

When the New York Times originally reported on Borker's myriad ways of scaring customers — which ranged from emails saying "don't forget that I know where you live" (complete with Google Earth photos) to "go fuck yourself cocksucker...lick my asshole" to the rather creative "I hope you fall off a ladder and break your head" — Borker explained that he fucked with customers to generate internet publicity about his business, bringing a new meaning to "all publicity is good publicity." ("Rape threats are good publicity"?)

Judge Sullivan said that, at one point during Borker's 18-month-long case, his victims' stories were so disturbing that he actually revoked his bail, permitting him to live at home with restrictions. Now, Borker won't be able to threaten people who disagree with him — under the guise of business or any other psychotic purposes — for quite some time.

Asshole Businessman Who Threatened to Rape and Kill Women Gets Four Years in Jail
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Good. Lets see how he likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Thread Information