Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Nashville Man Shoots and Beheads His Adoptive Father, But Thatís Not the Weird Part

Default Nashville Man Shoots and Beheads His Adoptive Father, But Thatís Not the Weird Part

WKRN-TV in Nashville reports that police arrested 37-year-old Henry Baxter for the murder of his adoptive father last Friday, but that's not the weird part.

The victim's headless body was discovered Thursday in a vacant lot by a mail carrier. His head was found the next morning in a garbage can. That's not the weird part.

The body was identified as that of 48-year-old Erman Thompson after Baxter, Thompson's tattoo artist and murderer (and son), verified his tattoos for police. That's not the weird part.

Thompson was only 11 years older than his adoptive son. That's not the weird part.

One of Thompson's tattoos was of the letters "FTW" on his left shoulder. That, though, is not the weird part.

Baxter shot and killed Thompson after the two had an argument about Thompson's wife (Baxter's adoptive mother). Baxter subsequently beheaded Thompson with a shovel. That's not the weird part.

Baxter told police that, like Mr. Thompson, he too had fathered a child with Mrs. Thompson; police confirm that both children (plus a third believed to have been fathered by another man) were living with the Thompsons when the murder took place.

There it is.

Nashville Man Shoots and Beheads His Adoptive Father, But That
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Well, that's a whole lotta weird in one story. Geez Louise!

Beheaded a man with a shovel. Damn, he must work out.
    sputnik and Seapharris7 like this.
    ďWhat are you looking at, sugar-tits?Ē - Mel Gibson

Sooo, just how old was he when he was adopted. Weirdly enough, the last part isn't the weirdest part for me.
    greysfang and MsChiff like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

You've got to see this guy's mugshot. This is some Deliverance shit right here.

Jul 13, 2012 6:37 PM CST A twisted love triangle resulted in the murder and decapitation of a south Nashville man at the alleged hands of his adopted son.

Metro police arrested and charged 37-year-old Henry Baxter with criminal homicide early Friday morning for the murder of 48-year-old Erman Thompson.

Thompson's headless body was discovered by a mail carrier in a vacant lot located at 169 Old Hermitage Avenue around 3:30 p.m. Thursday.

His head was recovered early Friday in a garbage can in an alleyway next to a home located at 116 Claiborne Street. The addresses are less than two blocks apart.

According to Metro police detectives, last Sunday, July 8, Thompson and Baxter got into an argument over Thompson's wife at the Claiborne Street address where the trio lived with three young children.

Police said the fight escalated and Baxter took Thompson's gun and shot Thompson in the head.

He disposed of his body in a garbage can in the backyard.

The following day, police said Baxter took Thompson's body out of the garbage and decapitated him with a shovel. He then placed the body and the head back into the garbage can.

Wednesday, Baxter took Thompson's body to the vacant lot off Old Hermitage Avenue and dumped it.

The mailman, who typically stops at the vacant lot on his lunch break, discovered the body the following day.

He told police he smelled a foul odor on Wednesday afternoon but initially ignored it.

Police said Thompson was partially clothed and his body was badly decomposed.

"A homicide involving decapitation in this city is virtually unheard of," Metro police spokesperson Don Aaron said during a new conference at the scene Thursday evening.

He added Friday that the last decapitation the department can remember dates back 25 years.

Aaron said he credits the public for helping investigators quickly identify the body and thus make an arrest in the case.

He said after a description of the tattoos on the body was released, the department received a tip from a resident who gave police Thompson's name.

Investigators went to Thompson's Claiborne Street home after Baxter, who also happened to be the tattoo artist, confirmed his identity.

Baxter admitted to the murder following his arrest.

He told investigators he is the adopted child of the Thompsons and also fathered a child with Mrs. Thompson.

Thompson had at least one child in the home. Police believed the third child to be fathered by another man.

Nashville's News 2 spoke with Mrs. Thompson on Friday afternoon.

"My kids no longer have a father," she said. "How do you tell your children their dad is not coming back? I can't do it. I haven't found the words yet. I know I have it inside of me and it will happen."

She continued, "Thank God for my friends giving me strength to deal with this. I won't cry in front of my kids. I won't show I am sad. [I hope] James Baxter rots in jail the rest of his life. I'm sorry, you don't do that to someone you call dad."

Mrs. Thompson said she was not at home when the fight between the two men broke out.

"I was not home [at the time. I was] at church. All three [of the kids] were. They would [have] seen and heard a lot. I hope and pray they were not in the house to hear this," she said.

Mrs. Thompson said she learned of her husband's death while at her friend's home.

"[I] didn't want to believe it on the news," she said. "[I] heard he was gone, [I was] at my best friend's house and collapsed and my heart was gone. I knew he was gone. My best friend called the police. I was shaking so bad."

Baxter was charged with criminal homicide and booked into the Metro jail on a $750,000 bond.

Additional charges are likely, police said.

The gun used in the homicide has been recovered.

Baxter's arrest history reflects convictions for criminal trespassing, driving on a suspended license and tattooing without a license.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post

"A homicide involving decapitation in this city is virtually unheard of," Metro police spokesperson Don Aaron said during a new conference at the scene Thursday evening.

He added Friday that the last decapitation the department can remember dates back 25 years.

So, uh, is decapitation common in other cities? In general?

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    So, uh, is decapitation common in other cities? In general?
    They must be thinking of Canada.

But my fav part of this story is how whore mom is all acting like her shit don't stink. Like she wasn't fucking her son.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

All three of them living there with all three kids. Ew. I wonder how old the kids are. Wonder if he was younger when he was adopted if they were molesting and grooming him. I don't know, so many questions.

I think I need a shower.
    Waterslide likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

You've got to see this guy's mugshot. This is some Deliverance shit right here.

OMG.

The mailman, who typically stops at the vacant lot on his lunch break, discovered the body the following day.
    I bet he won't be stopping there for lunch anymore....

I have to agree that the woman involved here has got some serious issues, but she was at church when this all went down, so I guess that makes it all better?
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

But my fav part of this story is how whore mom is all acting like her shit don't stink. Like she wasn't fucking her son.
    lol. For me, that was the weird part too. "I'm sorry, you don't do that to someone you call dad." Like it's all normal and stuff to fuck someone you call your kid. I mean sure, decapitation probably trumps incest, but still not a good time to be taking the moral high ground here.
    holly, ManxMouse and Seapharris7 like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Ah am jes' so glad this fine upstanding woman was at Church. The pastor's wife better be careful.
    Waterslide and Seapharris7 like this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I bet she was at church.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    lol. For me, that was the weird part too. "I'm sorry, you don't do that to someone you call dad." Like it's all normal and stuff to fuck someone you call your kid. I mean sure, decapitation probably trumps incest, but still not a good time to be taking the moral high ground here.
    And she was perfectly fine with helping him cuckold someone he called dad.

Bitch probably enjoyed having these two fine specimens fighting over her. And if Cleetus the slack-jawed son had been the one to bite it, she'd be saying, "You don't do that to someone you call son."

Yeah, there is no one weird part to this story.
    Bluebonnet and Seapharris7 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Or like it's better to decapitate someone else, as long as you didn't call him "dad".

Add this guy's picture to the Faces of Meth site.
    holly likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information