Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By BoogsBun
  • 1 Post By stef

Thread: Woman Attacked and Injured by Wild Dong

Default Woman Attacked and Injured by Wild Dong

Face Eating Attack In China: 'Dong,' Drunken Bus Driver, Allegedly Bites Woman 'Du's' Nose, Lips

Face Eating Attack In China: 'Dong,' Drunken Bus Driver, Allegedly Bites Woman 'Du's' Nose, Lips
    The Huffington Post | By Hilary Hanson Posted: 07/01/2012 1:30 pm Updated: 07/02/2012 1:09 pm

A woman has been hospitalized in China after a drunken bus driver allegedly attacked her and began gnawing on her face.
    The woman, identified as "Du," was driving near a bus station in Wenzhou on Tuesday when a man ran into the street, blocking her car. The man, a bus driver identified as "Dong," allegedly climbed onto the hood of Du's car and began hitting the windshield, according to the Malaysia Chronicle.
    Du got out of the car, and allegedly Dong tackled her to the ground, where he began chewing on her face, according to Shanghai Daily. Witnesses say they attempted to pull Dong off of her, but were unable to do so.
    Dong was ultimately stopped by police, What's On Dalian reports. Officers say he had drunk around 1.75 ml of strong liquor prior to the incident.
    Doctors say Dong did enough damage to the woman's face that she will need plastic surgery to repair her nose and lips.

We're sure it's not April 1st? Seriously?

I want to know what "strong liquor" he's talking about. Fermented bath salts?
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Elite Member

When I first read the title, I was expecting an out of control, airborne dildo, to smack her upside the head.

me too! lol Then, I thought it was something about a dingo. Any way you look at it, though.....
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Officers say he had drunk around 1.75 ml of strong liquor prior to the incident.
    are we sure this isn't a typo? 1,75 ml is nothing. 1,75 l would be almost two bottles, that's something different.

poor woman.
    Lenny likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Thread Information