Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Mother kills her two sons because she was ‘fed up’ with their behaviour

Default Mother kills her two sons because she was ‘fed up’ with their behaviour

Russian mother killed her two sons, aged 4 and 7, by throwing them from 15th-floor balcony because she was ‘fed up’ with their behaviour

• Galina Ryabkova, 30, was seen looking emotionless on surveillance video from the block of flats following the incident
    • Neighbours in the complex were alerted after hearing the bodies of the boys hitting the ground
    • The mother said she was 'fed up with children,' and 'decided to get rid of them'

By Anthony Bond
    PUBLISHED: 20:21 GMT, 25 June 2012 | UPDATED: 06:28 GMT, 26 June 2012

A mother has been arrested after allegedly throwing her two young sons to their deaths from a 15th-floor balcony because she was 'fed up' with them.

Galina Ryabkova, 30, was seen looking emotionless on surveillance video taken from the block of flats in Moscow, Russia, in the moments following the incident.

Neighbours in the complex were alerted after hearing the bodies of the boys, aged 4 and 7, hitting the ground.
    Scroll down to see the CCTV

Tragic: Galina Ryabkova, pictured, has been arrested after allegedly throwing her two young sons to their deaths from a 15th-floor balcony because she was 'fed up' with them

Heartbreaking: Galina Ryabkova, 30, calmly walks into the foyer of her apartment block just moments after the incident

Shocking: A resident in the complex attempts to talk to Mrs Ryabkova after the incident in an attempt to prevent her from escaping

Despite the efforts of neighbours, the youngsters died before the emergency services arrived.

According toRT, the woman said she was 'fed up with children,' and 'decided to get rid of them'.

The woman - whose husband was away on a business trip - lived on the 8th floor of the building and it is believed she took the children to the 15th floor before throwing them off on Sunday.

More...

One neighbour in the same apartment block described the horrific scenes following the incident to Life News.

The man, who wished to remain anonymous, said his wife woke him up to say that children were falling out of the building.

Awful: The mother is calm as two other concerned neighbours arrive to detain her. It has been reported that the woman was 'fed up with children,' and 'decided to get rid of them'

Horrific: The woman is believed to have told a neighbour that she 'threw' her children away

The couple ran out to see the two children lying on the ground in front of the main entrance to the complex.

The man added: 'Just at that time their mother was leaving the building. We asked her if these were her children and she replied, emotionlessly, "Yes, I threw them away.”'

CCTV from the apartment block - as reported byNew York Daily News - shows one of the children landing just out of frame at the front of the building.

It then shows Mrs Ryabkova coming downstairs wearing jeans and a white T-shirt.

Investigation: Police officers are pictured arriving at the complex of flats shortly after the incident

As she calmly sits in the lobby of the building, shocked neighbours surround her in an attempt to prevent her from escaping.

The video ends by showing police officers arrive at the building to discover the grim scene and arrest the mother.

It has been reported that Mrs Ryabkova has attempted to kill herself in the past and that her husband may have been cheating on her.

Mrs Ryabkova will be sent to a psychiatric hospital for tests while the investigation into what happened continues.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

So sad This woman must have severe psychological issues. I feel horrible for those poor children. Not to mention the poor neighbors that witnessed this.

She killed them because she's crackers. Sad.

Finally some tough love parenting we can all get behind.
    sluce likes this.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

^or above.

Psycho killer
    Qu'est que c'est?
    Fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fuck
    Air Quotes likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Totally insane. Those poor little boys.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Umm.. birth control?

fukin sterilization!!!

I'd love to go up to her say "I'm fed up with your face so I'm punching it."

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Finally some tough love parenting we can all get behind.
    Vouch.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

This is so sad, how horrible for the dad to get this call, for the boys and all the people that saw them outside.

Well if the husband was cheating, she is justified, right? What did he expect?
    sputnik likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

If the husband had been putting his excess sexual energy into his job, he could have afforded a nice ranch-style house and this never would have happened. You can spend all day dropping a kid out of a rancher's window, and the only bad thing that's going to happen is you'll mess up your flower bed.

Interesting how she determined that dropping them out of the eighth floor window wouldn't be sufficient.
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Her eyes scare me. I kinda hope she's too crazy to ever realise what she did.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

Don't really know what to say that hasn't been said.

This reminded me of the woman in FL (I think) that shot her two teenagers dead (a girl & a boy) because she felt like they were disrespectful to her. Her husband was away on business too, I think, when she did it.
    Anyone remember the story I'm referring to? It seemed like it was maybe 2 or 3 years ago. IDK what ever happened to her, she seemed completely detached.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information