Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Mother who made sex tape with son claimed it was genetic attraction, been apart 15 yr

Default Mother who made sex tape with son claimed it was genetic attraction, been apart 15 yr

Mom who made sex tape with son, 16, is jailed for four years... but says it was just a case of 'genetic attraction' after they were reunited after 15 years apart

By Daily Mail Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 21:11, 22 June 2012 | UPDATED: 23:38, 22 June 2012

A woman who made a sex tape with her teenage son after they were reunited after 15 years apart claims their relationship was not incest - but a case of 'genetic attraction'.

Mistie Rebecca Atkinson, 32, was sentenced to four years and eight months behind bars in Napa County Superior Court, California on Wednesday.

It came after she was found in a Ukiah, California motel room with the 16-year-old boy, who had recorded his mother giving him oral sex on his phone.

Sick: Mistie Atkinson, 32, (pictured left in her police mug shot and right on Facebook) has been convicted of incest after having sex with her son, 16 - but she claims it was a case of 'genetic attraction'

Authorities also recovered nude photos Atkinson had sent him after tracking him down through Facebook. She had not seen him for 15 years.
    But in a letter to the court, Atkinson, claimed she did not consider it incest, the Napa Valley Register reported.

'I don't feel like I should have the charge of incest because there is something called genetic attraction that is a very powerful [phenomenon] that happens to 50 [per cent] of people becoming reunited with a long-lost relative,' she wrote. Little research has been carried out on genetic sexual attraction. But some psychologists say family members who are separated for a long time could become sexually attracted to each other when they meet as adults.

Guilty: Atkinson's son had a video on his phone of his mother giving him oral sex, police said

Caught: They were found together in a motel room after relatives learned of their explicit Facebook messages

Atkinson could be out in as little as two years and four months for good behaviour.

GENETIC SEXUAL ATTRACTION
    Genetic sexual attraction is a phenomenon where close biological family members, such as siblings or cousins, become attracted to each other when they meet as adults.

If family members do not know each other during the critical years of development, they risk finding each other attractive.

Little research has been carried out into the phenomenon but some psychologists claim it exists due to shared personality traits, which are desirable in a partner.

GSA is rare between people brought up together, due to reverse sexual printing, where people become desensitized to finding family members attractive to prevent inbreeding.

She reportedly had no contact with her son until last year when she began sending him inappropriate messages on the social networking site.
    The boy was living with his father at the time and was aware Atkinson was his mother.
    She did not have custody rights to her him.
    'It appears she hadn't had any contact with the son for 15 years' a source told the New York Daily News.
    'She contacted him late last year via Facebook and was sending him messages inappropriately.'
    The sexual contact began after police responded to domestic violence reports between Atkinson and her live-in boyfriend in Nice, California.
    The relationship came to light when the boy's relatives reported the inappropriate Facebook messages between him and Atkinson.
    Atkinson and the teen were found in a motel room on March 2.

Apart: Atkinson had tracked down her son through Facebook after 15 years apart

Convicted: Atkinson was sentenced to more than four years behind bars at Napa County Superior Court

Police found videos on the boy’s phone from a month earlier showing Atkinson performing oral sex on the teenager and having sex with him.
    Atkinson also sent nude pictures of herself to him from her phone, court documents said. They had also talked about running away together.
    In May, she had pleaded no contest to incest, oral copulation, lewd contact with a minor and distribution of lewd material to a minor.

Read more:

Free Charmed.

This is all kinds of fucked up. Genetic attraction, my ass.
    Rock the fuck on!

GAS is very real but no where near 50% as she stated.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

OMG! This makes my skin crawl. Disgusting.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Yeah that's pretty repulsive.

This is so sick.
    And about GSA: You know that this is your son - you are 32 and he is 16; this is when you just know you should not do this.
    eboni likes this.

*shivers* I just can't even.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

mistie?
    and look at those eyebrows!
    SuriCruise likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Look at the filthy apartment that she is taking the pics in. She looks like a crack whore. if she found that she was becoming attracted to her son why not just stop all contact with him and walk away.

Goddamn that's gross! As little as two years for sex with a minor? Hope she gets shivved.
    Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum"?

It was consensual even if it's creepy as hell. I'm not going to wish someone death for that.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Not everybody dies from being shivved.
    greysfang likes this.
    Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum"?

Fucking disgusting.

A*O

I can't think of a single reason why she never had custody of the kid.
    Lenny likes this.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Never trust a woman who doesn't have eyebrows.
    cherrypye and Lenny like this.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information