Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By hustle4alivin
  • 1 Post By MsDark

Thread: Female Drug Cartels Prove Women Can Be Just as Good at Mass Murder as Men

Default Female Drug Cartels Prove Women Can Be Just as Good at Mass Murder as Men

Female Drug Cartels Prove Women Can Be Just as Good at Mass Murder as Men

Hooray! Girl power! A new generation of female leaders of Mexican drug cartels are proving that women are just as capable of being bloodthirsty sociopaths with no regard for human life or decency as their male counterparts! You've come a long way, baby.

According to the AFP, while women have progressed through the world of business and politics at a pace that would make a snail mutter a string of expletives and lay on its horn (for the sake of argument, let's assume that snails can drive tiny, slow cars and that they're frustrated by traffic jams and that they're familiar with fancy swearing), they're advancing decidedly fast through the bloody world of drug trafficking, often to the great benefit of their respective crime organizations.

There's a reason for this America's "War on Drugs" has led to Mexico's "War For Drugs," an unending and terrifyingly violent struggle between cartels that has resulted in the death of more than 50,000 people in the last 6 years. And drug kingpins have a short life expectancy. As the old men were mowed down, younger men moved to take their place in leadership positions. And after they've been killed off, women who had been observers wives, girlfriends, daughters, mothers take the reins, often with terrifying results. The author of a new book on female drug cartel leaders notes that with women in charge, cartels are more difficult to fight because, as leaders, they are "acting smarter" than men. In some cases, they're able to use their sex appeal to manipulate men, or trick authorities into overlooking them because tits.

Woo hoo! Ten points for ladies! Girls rule at drugs!

Many women who now find themselves running things started aiding their families in the manufacture of illegal substances. Extracting heroin from poppies requires "delicate handling" (apparently men can't be taught to handle things delicately), and female traffickers are seen as less suspicious than male traffickers. So women move up from lowly runners, poppy squeezers, and "narco-diplomacy" into operations as the men above them die.

The AFP article notes that as of last fall, 46 female narco kingpins or, uh, queenpins have been arrested by Mexican authorities, and in the US, more than 2,100 women have been nabbed for drug trafficking.

We've made it, you guys. Feminism has won.

Female Drug Cartels Prove Women Can Be Just as Good at Mass Murder as Men
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

wow, their hair is tragic.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

You can tell things have REALLY changed when the women are walking around in teased-up hair and short sleeves, and the guys are the ones who have to cover their faces.

If you want to know about a crazy ass "Queenpin,'' look up the story of Griselda Blanco. You did not want to get on her bad side.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

Of course this is horrifying. But the line about how these sociopathic, violent female drug bosses are succeeding because they're "acting smarter" than their male predecessors really cracked me up. I guess they've smashed that old glass ceiling all right.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by hustle4alivin View Post
    If you want to know about a crazy ass "Queenpin,'' look up the story of Griselda Blanco. You did not want to get on her bad side.
    Ooh. My husband and I watched that documentary about her: Cocaine Cowboys II: Hustlin' with the Godmother. Talk about a scary bitch!

Cocaine Cowboys II: Hustlin' with the Godmother (2008) - IMDb
    hustle4alivin likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information