Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Duchess of York's ex aide is too dangerous to be released from prison

Default Duchess of York's ex aide is too dangerous to be released from prison

Fergie's killer aide is still 'too dangerous to be let out': Jane Andrews to stay behind bars after harassing father-of-two

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 15:50, 13 May 2012 | UPDATED: 16:46, 13 May 2012

The Duchess of York's former aide Jane Andrews has failed to secure her freedom because she still remains a danger to the public.
    Jane Andrews, who worked for Sarah Ferguson for nine years, was jailed in 2001 after murdering her boyfriend Tom Cressman.

Andrews, 44, battered him around the head with a cricket bat and then stabbed him through the heart after he refused to marry her.

Jane Andrews had been denied parole for fear she might harm a member of the public

The Duchess of York, closely followed by then aide Andrews, and right, arriving at court in London

After serving her life sentence of 12 years she became eligible for release but the Parole Board has ruled she cannot be freed because she might harm someone else.
    'Andrews wasn't at all happy because she was convinced she was going to be released,' a source told the Sunday Mirror.

'The lack of remorse is also an indicator that she may still be a danger and was taken into consideration.' Andrews will again be eligible for parole next year.
    Andrews is said to have shown no remorse for her actions and her case will not have been helped by the fact she wrote a series of obsessive letters to Mark Ellson, a married father of two while she was in prison.

She wrote to him seven years ago while he was serving time for fraud in a different prison.
    Mark had entered a quiz and his name mentioned in the prison newspaper. and Andrews wrote to him asking if she could be his pen pal.

After his release Ellson visited Andrews in prison several times but insisted it was purely as a friend and told her had a girlfriend.
    But she refused to listen and showered him him with gifts and started to refer to him as 'my fiancť' in cards she sent him.
    One of the cards showed two swimmers in wet-suits in which she had superimposed their heads. Written underneath were the words 'What a sexy pair!'

Mark Ellson began writing to Andrews who then showered him with gifts and cards, and right, one of the cards

Andrews was jailed in 2001 for murdering her boyfriend Tom Cressman because he refused to marry her

Inside the message read 'I love you my darling Mark so very much! Thank you for being the most amazing partner in teh whole wide world! Forever your Jane xxxxxx.'
    Ellson then decided to break contact with her and failed to show up for a pre-arranged visit in 2009.
    Andrews then absconded from East Sutton Park open women's prison in Kent for three days.
    When police discovered what had triggered her disappearance, they were so concerned for Ellson's safety they told his family to go into hiding, and placed a round-the-clock guard on his house while she was at large.
    During the trial of Mr Cressman, 39, Andrews denied the murder. Her lawyers argued she had killed him in self defence after he had raped and threatened to kill her.
    However, the jury did not believe her version of events and concluded that she had killed him in a jealous rage after he refused to marry her.
    'I think it's important people get to know the real Jane Andrews before she is released,' said Mark in an interview with the Daily Mail.
    'She has latched onto me becasue I've shown an interest in her. She then takes it too far and becomes obsessive. She is a difficult person to understand, but I have seen how erratic she can be. Others need to be aware of this too.'
    A spokesman for the Parole Board told the Sunday Mirror that once a prisoner had served their minimum tariff the only thing that needs to be asked is if they pose a risk to the public.

Read more: Jane Andrews: Fergie's killer aide is still 'too dangerous to be let out' | Mail Online

I think I saw this on an episode of Snapped. Nutters.

Coo Coo Coco Puffs.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Bitch got the cray cray for real.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Andrews, 44, battered him around the head with a cricket bat and then stabbed him through the heart after he refused to marry her.
    She is definately a charmer.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    She is definately a charmer.
    And she wonders why he refused...
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

She probably has ashy elbows.
    eboni likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    She probably has ashy elbows.
    Oh, that is a given!

Being in love with someone who doesn't love you does crazy shit to some people... I saw the episode of Snapped & got the impression she is an overachiever & didn't handle it real well when the man she built up in her mind as "perfect" and would make all her dreams come true didnt work out.

I usually dont defend murders, especially when it's such a violent needless death, but I tend to think that most murders that act in a crime of passion probably wont repeat the offense. Outside of serial killers & those who murder while committing other crimes (robbery/rape, etc). Yet murders will get harsher sentences than, say, someone who is more likely to re-offend - like rapist or child molesters.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

A*O

I love crazy bunny boilers.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Seapharris7 View Post
    Yet murders will get harsher sentences than, say, someone who is more likely to re-offend - like rapist or child molesters.
    Urm, for good reason - they've ended someone's life for good! (that's not to say I don't think the child molesters/rapists shouldn't have very severe sentences, because I do)
    This woman sounds batshit, I hope she's not released for a very very long time.

Being in love with someone who doesn't love you does crazy shit to some people... I saw the episode of Snapped & got the impression she is an overachiever & didn't handle it real well when the man she built up in her mind as "perfect" and would make all her dreams come true didnt work out.

I usually dont defend murders, especially when it's such a violent needless death, but I tend to think that most murders that act in a crime of passion probably wont repeat the offense. Outside of serial killers & those who murder while committing other crimes (robbery/rape, etc). Yet murders will get harsher sentences than, say, someone who is more likely to re-offend - like rapist or child molesters.
    But in her case and since she is hell bent on stalking that guy, even though he hast told her no, indicates she is right back on track.
    I mean, what if she moved next door to you? What if she went after your husband or brother?
    I see her as a real danger with the porch light on & nobody home.

She definitely takes the "woman scorned" thing a titch too far. I agree, not a good candidate for release.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    But in her case and since she is hell bent on stalking that guy, even though he hast told her no, indicates she is right back on track.
    I mean, what if she moved next door to you? What if she went after your husband or brother?
    I see her as a real danger with the porch light on & nobody home.

I thought the lived together? And he was trying to break up with her when she lost it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Urm, for good reason - they've ended someone's life for good! (that's not to say I don't think the child molesters/rapists shouldn't have very severe sentences, because I do)
    This woman sounds batshit, I hope she's not released for a very very long time.
    I understand that, but you dont think those who rape and/or molest children let their victims live so they can carry the burden of such a traumatic event for the rest of their lives?
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

I thought the lived together? And he was trying to break up with her when she lost it?

I understand that, but you dont think those who rape and/or molest children let their victims live so they can carry the burden of such a traumatic event for the rest of their lives?
    I think McJag is talking about the second guy; the one she became obsessed with while in prison. Chick is a nutter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information