Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: 13yo boy kills mother after failing to rape her

Default 13yo boy kills mother after failing to rape her

An unfathomable crime: Boy kills his mother, but also tries to sexually assault her

Posted by Melissa on 3/29/12 at 11:41 am

On Saturday, a 13-year-old in Osage, Iowa called 911, telling them he killed his mother.

Police arrived to find Gretchen Crooks dead after being shot multiple times.

Her son, a 13-year-old boy claims he shot his 37-year-old mother dead with a hunting rifle.

Now, in an astonishing turn of events, new reports suggest, the teen, known as Noah, also tried to sexually abuse his own mother.

Now, authorities are saying Noah Crooks also tried to sexually abuse his mother, which mental health professionals say they have never encountered among juveniles.

Charges filed today in Mitchell County District Court further accuse Noah Crooks, an eighth-grader at Osage Middle School, of assault with attempt to commit sexual abuse against his mother.

Shelia Aukes, a licensed social worker in Des Moines who works with young people on a variety of mental health issues told the DesMoines Register: ‘The victims in most sex offenses committed by juveniles are siblings, other juveniles or, more rare, other adults.
    ‘A child or adolescent sexually abusing a parent is completely out of the norm, totally unheard of.’

Crooks is believed to have fired a .22 calibre at his mother on Saturday at their rural home and four days later a motive has yet to be established.

The teen was said to be calm and emotionless when he called 911 reporting the shooting.

‘The emotions of the young man, from what I’ve been told, is his demeanour was very calm and kind of stoic. Almost like he was in shock also,’ Deputy Greg Beaver told KTTC.

He is currently being held at the North Iowa Juvenile Detention Center in Waterloo and charges are expected to be filed today. He will be tried as a juvenile.

Iowa law allows children ages 14 and older to face crimes in adult court.

Mitchell County Sheriff Curt Younker told the DesMoines Register: ‘We’re at a loss. These are good people, very responsible. It is the most heartbreaking thing I’ve ever seen.’

An unfathomable crime: Boy kills his mother, but also tries to sexually assault her – Celebzter.com

This is just unfathomable.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

It's horrible, and it kind of reminded me of Edmund Kemper, who was satanic . His wiki entry his here for people who have a strong stomach.

OMG! How can this kid ever be trusted in society again? I don't care if he is 60, no one would want to live near him.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

um, did he try to assault her before or after killing her?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^ Ew.
    This is one majorly effed up kid.

Ugh Sput thanks for that. What a messed up boy, sounds like he has the makings of a serial killer.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Well, this was my WTF news of the day...
    Go Habs Go!!

One of those people born with the human part of the brain missing.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Silver Member

Yuck. What a sick person. Wonder if there was any indication of problems beforehand?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorito_dirtbag View Post
    Yuck. What a sick person. Wonder if there was any indication of problems beforehand?
    Yeah, he was breathing.
    Seapharris7 likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Yeah, he was breathing.

Ha! Good point.

If he is capable of something like this, I can't imagine what she must have went through with him all those years beforehand. Poor mother.

Quote Originally Posted by whitetigeress View Post
    If he is capable of something like this, I can't imagine what she must have went through with him all those years beforehand. Poor mother.
    Hmm. It makes me wonder what HE went through to end up like that tbh. Maybe he's just a very bad egg, in which case yes, poor mother.
    *DIVA!, Kathie_Moffett and Lenny like this.

Quote Originally Posted by whitetigeress View Post
    No apparent disciplinary problems at home or at school and she was very proud of his accomplishments according to what's come out so far.
    *DIVA! likes this.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    No apparent disciplinary problems at home or at school and she was very proud of his accomplishments according to what's come out so far.

now I say WTF?!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information