Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MohandasKGanja

Thread: Swingers try to use Craigslist to have sex with dog, get arrested

Angry Swingers try to use Craigslist to have sex with dog, get arrested

Airline steward, his swinger wife and her lover 'used Craigslist to find a dog for sex' | Mail Online

Open marriage: Shane Walker, right, and his wife Sarah Dae, left, were arrested after an undercover sting operation

Accused: Robert Aucker, left, was held after allegedly driving out to a pre-arranged location intending to watch his lover have sex with a Golden Shepherd

A husband, his wife and her lover have been charged with conspiracy to commit bestiality after using Craigslist to find a dog for the wife to have sex with.

Shane Walker and his wife Sarah Dae, who describe themselves as swingers in an open marriage, were arrested after an undercover sting operation.

The couple, and her lover Robert Aucker, were held after they drove out to a pre-arranged location to engage in the unnatural sex.

The two men were to watch while Sarah Dae had sex with the dog.
    The trio had been hoping to meet the owner of a Golden Shepherd having spent three weeks corresponding with her over the use of the dog.
    But when they arrived at the location in Phoenix, Arizona,they were arrested by detectives.

The owner of the dog had tipped off police about the trio's plans and an undercover officer took her place during the meeting.
    Before their arrest the three offered the 'dog owner' the opportunity to take part.

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said:'People who do this for enjoyment are a different breed, that's for certain.'
    Arpaio, who is known as the toughest sheriff in America over his stand against illegal immigration, said the Walkers had described themselves as 'swingers'.

According to the arrest report Aucker,30, said he had been involved with Sarah for a month and she had expressed her desire to have sex with a dog.
    Walker, 38, a flight attendant and his 34 year old wife, a freelance photographer, were charged with conspiracy to commit bestiality.

Last year Sheriff Arpaio wrote to Craigslist CEO Jim Buckmaster after the arrest of two people for using the website to solicit dogs for sex.

Arpaio asked for closer monitoring of the site, but said after the latest arrest: 'I remain extremely disappointed in the leadership at Craigslist.com for refusing to do what they can to stop this.
    'While they aren't doing anything to stop it, I will continue to enforce all animal cruelty laws.'

Joe Arpaio Going After Wannabe Dog-Humpers on Craigslist: Distraction or Job Well Done? - Phoenix News - Valley Fever

​Yesterday, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio announced that his detectives found people on Craigslist trying to have sex with dogs -- again.

The plan, according to Arpaio, was that the three people arrested by the MCSO Monday night were using Craigslist to find a dog to "fornicate" with the woman, while her husband and friend watched.

The sheriff's office says all three of the suspects -- Shane Walker, 38, Sarah Dae Walker, 33, and Robert Aucker, 29 -- showed up to the predetermined location, where they met an undercover detective and his male Golden Shepherd mix.

Arpaio called the type of people who hit up Craigslist looking for dogs to have sex with are "a different breed, that's for certain."

Meanwhile, there are one or two more than 400 botched sex crime investigations that haven't headlined any recent press releases from the sheriff's office.

By the way, there also happens to be a battle between Arpaio's office and the Justice Department over some intense racial-profiling accusations.

Let's get straight to the question: Is catching wannabe dog-humpers on Craigslist a distraction or a job well done?

There are some truly sick fucks in this world.

Just because she had a lover doesn't mean they are swingers!! Swingers swap partners...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

For once, the freaks are fairly attractive. I thought they were going to be some hot messes.

And the dog in the pic is not a Golden, ffs.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

really? a dog?
    i wonder when that came up. were they discussing how to spice up their sex life and the husband went, hmmm well honey, you already have a lover, the logical next step is for you to fuck a dog and for us to watch?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    For once, the freaks are fairly attractive. I thought they were going to be some hot messes.

The first article was from the Daily Mail, and they claim the photo of the dog was a stock photo. But it was a Golden Retriever/German Shepherd mix

so they just put a photo of what a dog might look like for people who really have no idea

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

I didn't realize there were no dogs in England. Curious.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I think they used a stock photo to protect the real dog's identity. The dog deserves to be able to go on with its life, without being exposed to ridicule and innuendo within the canine community.
    rem_in likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    so they just put a photo of what a dog might look like for people who really have no idea

I didn't realize there were no dogs in England. Curious.

Pretty much, that paper isn't nicknamed the "Daily Fail" for nothing (which is why I'm linking other stories for this). However, I'm glad they didn't show the real dog involved in this mess.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/socie...t-find-dog-sex

Submitted by Mark Berman Opposing Views on Mar 1, 2012

Just a disturbing and distasteful story out of Phoenix, where three people are accused of using Craigslist to find a dog with which to have sex.

The Daily Mail reports Shane Walker, his wife Sarah Dae and her lover Robert Aucker all face felony bestiality charges. Walker and Dae describe themselves as swingers who have an open marriage.

Dae reportedly wanted to have sex with a dog, so they went on Craigslist to find one. It is not clear exactly how, but they connected with one dog owner, who correctly notified police about the trio's sick plans.

When they showed up, undercover officers arrested them.

"People who do this for enjoyment are a different breed, that's for certain," said Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, known nationally for his tough stance on criminals, especially illegal immigrants.

Arpaio said this is not the first time this has happened. He called on Craigslist to keep better tabs on things after a similar arrest last year, but here we are again.

"I remain extremely disappointed in the leadership at Craigslist.com for refusing to do what they can to stop this," Arpaio said. "While they aren't doing anything to stop it, I will continue to enforce all animal cruelty laws."
    http://www.whptv.com/news/local/stor...6bNs8L8GA.cspx

http://azstarnet.com/news/state-and-...871e3ce6c.html

Poor stock photo dog was hoping for a lucrative dog food contract.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Poor stock photo dog was hoping for a lucrative dog food contract.

as sick as this is, i still laughed when i saw a dogs pic posted.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

"People who do this for enjoyment are a different breed, that's for certain," said Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, known nationally for his tough stance on criminals, especially illegal immigrants.

fitting choice of words for an article about sex with dogs.

also, what do illegal immigrants have to do with anything here?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    Just because she had a lover doesn't mean they are swingers!! Swingers swap partners...
    Shane Walker and his wife Sarah Dae, who describe themselves as swingers in an open marriage, were arrested after an undercover sting operation.
    It says it's a Golden Shepherd, which look like this:

"You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Elite Member

If I say that the dog is cute, does that make me a perv?

Thread Information