Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Grandmother Gets Beaten Up at Chuck E. Cheese After She Asks Someone to Stop Swearing

Default Grandmother Gets Beaten Up at Chuck E. Cheese After She Asks Someone to Stop Swearing

Things are never that serene inside a Chuck E. Cheese restaurant, what with all the overstimulated children running around and all, but things got especially wild at a Chuck E. Cheese in Dearborn, Michigan, yesterday when a brawl broke out during a birthday party.

It all started when a woman, who was attending her grandchild's birthday party, found the language people were using at the next table over to be inappropriate. I can't say I blame them for swearing while having to spend time in a Chuck E. Cheese, but they probably should have done it the old fashioned way, by cursing quietly under their breath. Unfortunately, their behavior got even worse when the grandmother asked them to "keep the swearing down." They flew off the handle, and things got violent quickly. As she describes it,
    It got into a confrontation where they came across at our table and a number of us were assaulted and the table flipped and I ended up underneath of that.
    Whoa! The grandmother, who wants to remain anonymous, was taken to the hospital and treated for her injuries. She was quite bruised up from the incident, and if they can find the man who hit her, he could be charged for assault. So far, they don't know the man's identity, but they are actively searching from him.

According to Fox 2, Chuck E. Cheese brawls are becoming increasingly common. It could have something to do with the fact that they serve beer to adults—and drunk adults plus crazed children does sound like a particularly potent combination that could lead to all manner of unpleasantness—but in this case, it doesn't seem that beer played any role.

As grandma said, "I don't think it was alcohol-related. I think it was just their particular demeanor." Yes, it takes quite a "demeanor" to swear loudly in a kids' restaurant and punch a grandma!

Grandmother Gets Beaten Up at Chuck E. Cheese After She Asks Someone to Stop Swearing
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Don't let anyone with bad eyebrows tell you shit about life.

granny needs to mind her own fucking business
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Awesome; I know exactly where this place is too! Heh.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

They were asses for attacking her.

Why is this classy establishment, with its refined clientele, so frequently the scene of altercations?

I have stepped foot inside a Chuck E Cheese once in my life and that was more than enough.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I have stepped foot inside a Chuck E Cheese once in my life and that was more than enough.
    My niece and both of my nephews have each had one b'day party there. As much as a food hog that I am, the pizza was awful and I grew weary of the decor - and quick.

I like how a rat can go running around in the middle of Chuck E Cheese's and people actually find it entertaining, while in other restaurants, it would get the place closed down.

they must put coke in the food, that guy was probably just overdosing
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

Chuck E. Cheese always smells like ripened cheese and feet. And there's hardly a difference. I can't believe I used to like that damn place as a child. If I ever were to have kids, they won't be partying there!

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    granny needs to mind her own fucking business
    I know you're joking but what kind of coward attacks a grandma?

Bitch had it coming. If she wasn't looking for a fight, she never would have gone into a Chuck E. Cheese establishment. It's famous for the fights!
    "Creepy, like when Tom Cruise laughs." - Bloodhound Gang

"I don't know anyone who likes Justin Bieber." - Seth Rogen

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Bitch had it coming. If she wasn't looking for a fight, she never would have gone into a Chuck E. Cheese establishment. It's famous for the fights!
    Too bad Granny forgot her gun! Coulda had a shoot out, rite ther'. Would have been an educational extra for the kiddies.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

You say nothing to nobody anymore. That's the world we live in.

fgg

^you can be shot for looking at somebody the wrong way too
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information