Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amir Jennings - 20-month-old missing for 1 month - mom arrested

Default Amir Jennings - 20-month-old missing for 1 month - mom arrested

Okay, add this story to the list. I heard it on HLN (where else?) driving home tonight.

Toddler and mom last seen one month ago. Mom turns up due to a car crash, but toddler is nowhere to be found. She has given all kinds of conflicting information about where her son might be, and police have arrested her.

COLUMBIA, South Carolina (Isabelle Zehnder reporting) – Eighteen-month-old Amir Jennings has not been seen for over a month and police have recently arrested his mother on charges of unlawful conduct on a child after she gave false and inconsistent information to investigators on the child’s whereabouts.
    Zinah Demaris Jennings, 22, is being held at the Alvin S. Glenn Detention Center on a $150,000 surety bond. She and Amir were living with family in Southwest Atlanta until around Thanksgiving.
    The two suddenly disappeared. Their family reported them missing to police in early December after receiving a series of disturbing phone calls in which Zinah had discussed her ongoing battle with depression.
    Zinah resurfaced when her car crashed in South Carolina on Christmas Eve. What was most disturbing to police and her family was that her son was nowhere to be found, Alive11.com reports.
    She has given police inconsistent stories about Amir’s whereabouts. She said on one hand the baby was in Atlanta, Georgia, and on the other hand the baby was in Charlotte, North Carolina.
    When neither of Zinah’s stories panned out police arrested her on charges of unlawful conduct on a child. She made a tearful appearance before a judge for a bond hearing. Police say she has been less than honest and less than helpful in their efforts to track down her son.
    The Columbia Police Department encourages anyone who has seen Jennings and her son together since Thanksgiving to send a tip to Crimestoppers at 1-888-CRIME-SC or by texting TIPSC followed by the information to CRIMES (274637).

Once again, wtf is up with people?????
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

And she probably will walk away due to the 'lack of Evidence'! a la 'Bella Vita' Casey Anthony.

MCD
    Bronze Member

Hey I made this account just to say to everyone that my cousin Z is INNOCENT. To put 1 thing straight my cousin got asked these question right AFTER a car crash. Of course she's messed up. If you actually looked up her medical reports she suffered injuries just as many car crash victims do. Zinah isn't the nice pretty white woman that was Casey Anthony. She is a black woman that deserves respect.

Zinah isn't the nice pretty white woman that was Casey Anthony. She is a black woman that deserves respect.
    *tents fingers*

*pops corn*
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Quote Originally Posted by MCD View Post
    Hey I made this account just to say to everyone that my cousin Z is INNOCENT. To put 1 thing straight my cousin got asked these question right AFTER a car crash. Of course she's messed up. If you actually looked up her medical reports she suffered injuries just as many car crash victims do. Zinah isn't the nice pretty white woman that was Casey Anthony. She is a black woman that deserves respect.
    In that case, perhaps you should ask your cousin to tell you where the kid is.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Because only "white woman" kill their kids?

To be clear, cousin of Zinah, just how white are we talking? My grandmother was west asian indian; does that disqualify me from being your so-called "white woman"... or do you think I'm still enough of a whitey to kill my child?
    Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum"?

We agree fully. She certainly is messed up.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Wait so being a black woman automatically entitles you to respect? Even if you kill your baby or just lose it? And damn I'm white so I should go kiss my snowflakes goodbye?
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

So, the fact that your cousin and her baby went missing and she is.the only one to turn up after a car crash should be dismissed because she is.black... Get the fuck outta here with that!!! People of all races kill their kids and lie about!! I don't know why you (if you're her cousin) aren't upset and out looking for this baby!! And no one who lies about the whereabouts of their kids gets any respect around here!!! I'm a black woman and I get a lot of respect, but guess what... I earned it!!! No stupid, ignorant devious person deserves respect!!! She either killed that baby or let one of her boyfriends do it so they can be together....dumb hussy
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Oh HELL NAW! What has your "cousin" done to earn respect? Where is the baby? She misplaced the baby? Bitch ain't innocent and she gets ZERO respeck from me! She's a liar and most likely a baby killer. Dem's da facts, respeck that!
    Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    So, the fact that your cousin and her baby went missing and she is.the only one to turn up after a car crash should be dismissed because she is.black... Get the fuck outta here with that!!! People of all races kill their kids and lie about!! I don't know why you (if you're her cousin) aren't upset and out looking for this baby!! And no one who lies about the whereabouts of their kids gets any respect around here!!! I'm a black woman and I get a lot of respect, but guess what... I earned it!!! No stupid, ignorant devious person deserves respect!!! She either killed that baby or let one of her boyfriends do it so they can be together....dumb hussy
    Amen! This story and THAT comment has really got my blood boiling. may have to run home and get some blood pressure meds! Nobody "misplaces" a baby. I'm white and I know where my child is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All day, all night - every day and every damn night! And the last thing I'd "deserve" for not knowing where my kid was is fucking respect!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Best first post ever!!!!

MCD
    Bronze Member

I never said that her being black was a reason for respect I was just saying that people shouldn't judge things they don't read into. I knew my cuz since I knew how to walk. She's going through some things but I know she would never doing anything to hurt Amir. Mel... please don't call anybody from my family a baby killer. If your blood is boiling from a kid (14) trying to defend his cousin you really got problems.

Amir Jennings
    source: Mother faces cruelty charge; son, 18 months, missing - Crime & Courts - TheState.com

This Zinah bitch is bloody Casey Anthony 2.0!

Amir Jennings case: Zinah – the mocha-flavored version of Casey Anthony

Posted on January 5, 2012 by Valhall

The last time 18-month-old Amir Jennings was seen alive by anyone other than his egg-donor was on the day before Thanksgiving. That’s because it appears the poor child got a crazy lying mother whose only discernible difference from Casey Anthony (that shell of a real person from whence the “crazy lying mother mould” was made) is that she’s African-American instead of Caucasian. Well, to be fair to Zinah, unlike the non-working, non-anything-but-partying faker Casey who just lied about going to school, Zinah actually had been going to school prior to apparently going nuts. Other than that…the similarities on this missing child case are creepy-similar.

The story goes like this:

The grandmother of Amir reported him and Zinah missing on December 8th. The grandmother explained to a judge this week that Zinah was not actually missing at that time, because Jocelyn (Zinah’s mother) had seen her the night before without the child. It was during that last meeting between daughter and mother when Jocelyn could not get satisfactory answers about where Amir was that led Jocelyn, the next day, to report them missing. Zinah and the child were apparently under the radar and not located after that until…Zinah had a traffic accident on Christmas Eve and Amir was not with her, nor anywhere to be found.

The family of Zinah has stated that ever since she had Amir she’s been a little bat-shit crazy. Zinah had started disappearing for days at a time, with the baby, and had shown erratic behavior and signs of depression. Then right before Thanksgiving – poof, Amir was gone.

Now, according to reports Zinah was in a different traffic accident just prior to the Christmas Eve accident and had made “cryptic phone calls to other family members indicating her ongoing fight with depression”.

So, the Christmas Eve wreck happens and the police working that wreck discover that Zinah is reported as a missing person. Then they realize there is a baby missing as well. They start to question Zinah and that’s when she goes into full-blown “Casey mode”. She began to give one lie after another on where Amir is:
    ■with her sister in Atlanta (negatory)
    ■with her friend in Charlotte (negatory)
    ■with a friend in Columbia (negatory)
    ■“I don’t have a child” (unfortunately, I can’t say this is negatory or a lie at this point…at one point it was)

at which point reports state authorities “had enough” to arrest Zinah…and probably also “had had enough” of Zinah. When investigators reached that point they informed Zinah she was going to jail and she responded “that’s the place I need to be”…which was, I’m sure, quite concerning to anyone in the room. She’s sitting in jail on charges of lying to authorities and cruelty to children.

Columbia Police Chief Randy Scott states that Zinah’s stories are “so across the board” that their search for missing Amir is “from Charlotte to Atlanta”. Basically, right now, they haven’t got a clue because everything coming out of Zinah’s mouth is apparently a lie.

If you would like to see how disgustingly similar Zinah’s behavior was to Casey’s initial demeanor, check this video (see below) out of her behavior during the initial hearing…eye rolling, why are you bothering me?, why am I here? Just a lot of behavior as if this whole thing is trivial except for the fact she’s all weepy because she’s busted.

The FBI are currently scouring all available records including bank account records and various surveillance camera footage to try to piece together Zinah’s activities over the past 6 weeks. Meanwhile, Amir remains missing.
    Written by Valhall for the Hinky Meter

The video mentioned in the article is at this wstv newsite
    Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum"?

Zinah isn't the nice pretty white woman that was Casey Anthony. She is a black woman that deserves respect.
    1/ nice woman to refer Casey Anthony, WOW
    2/ oh ok, I did not realise she A BLACK woman. I fully agree now,then of course RESPECT!
    3/ MCD stands for Molte (le) Catzate (che) Dico ( I'm full of shit).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information